darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Sent my Scarlet Ninjini back to Activision..still waiting on replacement
Page 1 of 1
Sent my Scarlet Ninjini back to Activision..still waiting on replacement [CLOSED]
jorgito2001 Green Sparx Gems: 373
#1 Posted: 03:39:25 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
It simply stopped working on all games & portals...called Activision and due to the scarlett ninjini being considered "rare", I had to ship it back to them (at my expense no less)...I was hesitant to the rarity, but my kids really want a working Ninjini.

DC shows it was delivered on Friday 1/9...I called today and NO update. The phone rep assured me it would be no more then a 2 day turn around to send me a new figure. Needless to say, I'm concerned.

Anyone have any experience sending a "rare" figure back and how long it took to get a replacement? I got to keep my "bad" Voodood well over 2 years ago....but hate to be completely "out" of this figure...guess I'm getting a bit paranoid.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 18:11:10 02/02/2015
I had that happen with a Springtime Trigger Happy. It took a few months to get mine. They first said they didn't even receive it, so I went to the post office (since I didn't have a tracking number). They were able to find the shipment and print out a report that said it was delivered. They couldn't find it anywhere. They finally shipped it right as I was moving. Luckily it was delivered before I had finished with the old place, but even then they put the wrong address on it and ended up finding it on a neighbor's back porch (which they never go out of).
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#3 Posted: 17:48:38 03/02/2015
Does anyone know what causes figures to stop working? Is it from being dropped, or just random?
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#4 Posted: 05:08:05 04/02/2015
I don't know about figures that simply stop and don't show up ingame anymore, but if you get a "corrupted" Skylander, it means the game wrote wonky bytes to it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me