Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Traptanium Bluetooth Portal Problems [CLOSED]
Erisian Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#1 Posted: 23:06:33 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
You may recall my other thread where Lost Islands will not run on my NVidia Shield but will on my Nexus 7?

Well, I have the opposite problem with the Bluetooth Portal. It will connect to the SHIELD and play Trap Team just fine, but when I try and pair it with the N7 to work with Lost Islands, no go. Won't even see the portal in the bluetooth devices. The SHIELD shows the portal and controller if I hit pair.

I'm guessing it's something to do with the Low Power bluetooth standard but I haven't found anything on that yet.

Anyone?
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#2 Posted: 17:33:05 08/01/2015
With BLE, you don't need to explicitly pair it like regular Bluetooth. You just run the app and then hit the button on the portal and it should magically work as long as your tablet has bluetooth turned on.

Trap Team Mobile Portal (Bluetooth Low Energy) is currently only supported in iOS Lost Islands, not Android or Amazon Lost Islands.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#3 Posted: 18:45:45 08/01/2015
Quote: Advisor_Orville
With BLE, you don't need to explicitly pair it like regular Bluetooth. You just run the app and then hit the button on the portal and it should magically work as long as your tablet has bluetooth turned on.

Trap Team Mobile Portal (Bluetooth Low Energy) is currently only supported in iOS Lost Islands, not Android or Amazon Lost Islands.

do you think there are plans to make the trap team portal compatible to the Android?
how easy is it to switch the game from tablet to tablet?
I have the 12" Note Pro Tablet but maybe I can send my game to my ipad air and then send it back to the note after i've unlocked all my characters.
Erisian Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#4 Posted: 12:27:51 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Feck... Oh well, for $20 it was worth it regardless, but that's irritating.

Had to get a new ROM for my N7 to make it BLE compatible, but bah.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me