Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sanctuary quest month redo? [CLOSED]
Choccobo Green Sparx Gems: 242
#1 Posted: 11:06:01 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I joined late in the year for lost islands and was only able to get the tech and water temple sanctums for the elemental appreciation months. Do you think that they'll redo the quests for people who don't have them or are we all stuck forking over 1200 gems? (Even half off for an upgrade sucks as I'm currently trying to save back up for Diggs.).

Thanks.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#2 Posted: 16:17:33 05/01/2015
Quote: Choccobo
I joined late in the year for lost islands and was only able to get the tech and water temple sanctums for the elemental appreciation months. Do you think that they'll redo the quests for people who don't have them or are we all stuck forking over 1200 gems? (Even half off for an upgrade sucks as I'm currently trying to save back up for Diggs.).

Thanks.

No, your best hope is a discount on Sanctums, which they had recently.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 22:30:12 05/01/2015
Thats rather negative . Perhaps that quests will come back next year ? We get chances to score old alter ego,s all the time so why not sanctums ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:32:55 05/01/2015 by Dark fhoenix
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#4 Posted: 01:46:32 06/01/2015
I have to agree that I think it unlikely that they will run the quests again. So far, they have run quests for new items when they are first introduced, and then never again. I'd be surprised if this changed. But adding the sanctums to the wishing well for special weekends - like past alter egos - would be a possibility I think.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#5 Posted: 17:13:06 06/01/2015
I don't know - they might try to do something for those who are early on in the game and just unlocking the islands. Maybe there will be a timed quest once the island is unlocked and the sanctuary repaired to earn the sanctum that goes with the island. However, I doubt they will just re-run the quests as they were when they introduced each sanctum.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#6 Posted: 17:24:09 06/01/2015
Quote: Dark fhoenix
Thats rather negative . Perhaps that quests will come back next year ? We get chances to score old alter ego,s all the time so why not sanctums ?

Yes, you get a chance at older alter egos, but not in the manner in which they were originally gotten - with a luck meter practically guaranteeing you get it in about 200 wish stones. To get one on a wishing well weekend it takes random luck and a ton of wish stones. You also get a second shot at Sanctums, via gems and recently were on a 25% discount.

It actually works in their favor to have them just for gems and not quest obtainable anymore. Imagine you got several sanctums but missed a few. That's incentive to spend some gems to get the rest of them.

It's possible that come May the quest might come up again if they consider a Element Appreciation months to be come up every year.
Choccobo Green Sparx Gems: 242
#7 Posted: 09:22:01 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: defpally
Quote: Dark fhoenix

Yes, you get a chance at older alter egos, but not in the manner in which they were originally gotten - with a luck meter practically guaranteeing you get it in about 200 wish stones. To get one on a wishing well weekend it takes random luck and a ton of wish stones. You also get a second shot at Sanctums, via gems and recently were on a 25% discount.

It actually works in their favor to have them just for gems and not quest obtainable anymore. Imagine you got several sanctums but missed a few. That's incentive to spend some gems to get the rest of them.

It's possible that come May the quest might come up again if they consider a Element Appreciation months to be come up every year.

From a business standpoint yeah, that makes the most sense. It's not a terribly big deal as the main benefit is them taking up less space. Looks like it will be a "I'll upgrade when I get to it or maybe a % off sale again.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me