Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Five Nights at Freddy's- My job
Page 1 of 1
Five Nights at Freddy's- My job [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1 Posted: 21:21:26 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello! I felt like I should tell you all my experience at Freddy Frazbear's as the Night Guard. My job is nowhere near as scary as the games let on. I was hired a few weeks ago after they finished dismantling the Puppet and Balloon Boy, the last of the decommissioned animatrons. The job said all I have to do is look after the remaining animatrons, Foxy the Pirate, Freddy Frazbear, Chica, Bonnie, and Mangle. I was surprised when they told my Mangle would be repaired to her original form and put in Pirate's Cove with Foxy as his first mate Maggie, they said that they'd both return on the second night of my employment. I can't wait to start tonight at 8p.m.
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#2 Posted: 23:36:29 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
8p.m.

I arrived at the restaurant at 7:45 and put on my uniform. After the last group left, it was 8:10, so I decided to check on Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. When I went to the stage, I heard someone talking from the backstage area. I went over and saw Bonnie and Freddy talking to each other!

"So, the new guy should be here now, do you think he'll understand that we move freely after-hours?" Bonnie asked "Of course he wil..." Freddy was saying before seeing me "You must be the new guard! Well, you know who we are, but who are you?" Freddy asked.

"My name is Austin, I'll be taking care of you guys from now on" I said as Freddy and Bonnie both hugged me "Nice to meet you Austin, we haven't had someone to watch over us at night in years!" Bonnie said "Um... Where's Chica?" I asked "She went to the kitchen to make pizza for the four of us" Freddy said as they let go of me.

I went to the kitchen with a smile and saw Chica making pizza "Hi Chica! Need help?" I asked, causing Chica to jump "Oh my! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" I said "Its ok sir, so your the new guy?" Chica asked "Yeah, but do you need help with the pizza?" I asked "No, I'm fine, but thank you for asking..." Chica was saying before waiting for me.

"Oh! Sorry! Where are my manners, I'm Austin" I said to the chicken animatron "Its ok Austin" Chica said with a smile as I went back to the stage.
---
#3 Posted: 04:41:54 02/01/2015 | Topic Creator
9p.m.

When I returned to the stage, Freddy and Bonnie were waiting. "So, why are working here? Everyone else just did it for the money" Freddy said "I took this job because I love this place, and you guys" I said which was responded by the two with a hug.

Minutes later, Chica brought over 4 pizzas "One for everyone! Your's is special Austin!" She said as she handed me my box of pizza. I opened it and saw it was heart-shaped. "Awww, thanks Chica." I said with a smile.

We talked until about 3a.m. when a golden figure walked towards us from backstage. The animatrons hid behind tables and chairs as the figure came closer to me. I stood up as the figure got close. I closed my eyes, expecting to get hit, but he picked me up with a hug "You're the first not to run from me" He said with a smile "I'm Frederick by the way, I was watching you 4 since 2a.m. and I wanted to join the fun, but I guess nobody likes this old bear." Frederick said as he put me down and frowned. I hugged him this time and the others joined me "We like you Frederick, we were just scared because you never say anything when we see you." Chica said.
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#4 Posted: 04:52:35 02/01/2015
Good so far.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#5 Posted: 18:18:01 02/01/2015 | Topic Creator
3:30a.m.

After talking to Frederick for half an hour, I noticed Chica and Bonnie disappeared. I got up and looked around for them. When I reached P&S, I heard a commotion from a storage closet. When I opened the closet, Bonnie and Chica fell out onto me! "Guys, please get off" I said. "Sorry Austin, its just..." Chica was saying as she looked at Bonnie. "Tell him" Bonnie said. "We come here to kiss each other, we don't want the others to be uncomfortable, so we hide" Chica said as she looked down. "Hey, I understand. And since I'm not going to use the security room, you two can use that when you want to be alone" I said with a smile. Both of them hugged me and said thanks before running out of the room.

I rolled by eyes and looked around the room, seeing what looked like a wolf "Hello?" I asked as the wolf got up and tackled me to the ground with a huge hug! "Hello guard! I'm Fang!" He said "Well, I'm Austin, nice to meet you Fang" I said
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 22:30:05 02/01/2015
I have a question: if you talk to someone for half an hour, wouldn't it be 9:30 PM instead of 3:30 AM?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#7 Posted: 01:19:40 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
((If you read the 9p.m. post completely, it says that I talked with Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy until 3a.m.))

4a.m.

After talking to Fang, I went back to the stage where everyone else was "Hey guys, we've got 2 hours until I have to go and you guys have to get back in place" I said to their dismay "Aww, I wanted to play with you some more" Freddy said "Don't worry, I'll definitely be back tomorrow" I said, cheering them all up "And so will Foxy and Mangle" Bonnie said "Yeah, Foxy and I have a past. Once when I was 5, I fell asleep in the bathroom and woke up after-hours and Foxy took care of me all night" I said, getting a smile from everyone "That was nice of him" Chica said

5:30a.m.

After we talked and ate the pizzas, it was time for the animatrons to get back in place "Good night Freddy, good night Chica, good night Bonnie, good night Frederick, good night Fang" I said, hugging each one of them in that order. Freddy went back on stage with Bonnie and Chica. Frederick hid backstage so nobody would see him. Fang returned to P&S and sat where he was earlier in the night. I returned to the security room and got back in my street clothes and went to the bathroom. On my way out of the restaurant, I waved goodbye to my new friends.

End Night 1: The fun starts
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#8 Posted: 03:08:01 03/01/2015
I will read this later. :3

Have fun working there in the fanfiction(?) !!!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#9 Posted: 16:25:34 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Night 2: The foxes return
7:30p.m.

I arrived at the restaurant just as Foxy and Maggie were being wheeled in. I looked at the two pirates as I walked past, my old friend looked better than ever. After getting into my uniform, I started looking around the restaurant for the others. I saw Freddy and Frederick talking backstage "Hey guys" I said "Hey Austin" Freddy said "Foxy and Maggie are back tonight, they'd love to see you" Frederick said as Fang snuck up behind me and gave me a hug "Hey Fang" I said "I missed you Austin" Fang replied

"I missed you too" I said "I'm going to find Bonnie and Chica first" I said before walking to the security room, I noticed the doors were closed. I looked in and saw Chica and Bonnie making out. I knocked on the window, scaring the two before they opened the door "Oh, its onky you Austin" Bonnie said "Sorry for the scare, I just wanted to say hello before seeing Foxy" I said, they both smiled "Ok then, we'll be in here if you need us" Chica said before I walked up the hall and was grabbed by two hands

9:30p.m.

The hands belonged to Foxy and Maggie "You two scared me" I said before hugging them both "Its been way to long Foxy" I said "Aye, it has Austin, it has" Foxy said as they hugged me back. They took me to the ship moments later "So, you're the guard now?" Maggie asked "I am Maggie" I said "Well that's great Austin!" Foxy said as he hugged me again
---
#10 Posted: 00:30:22 04/01/2015
I like it!! Good so far. Just a question; you don't need to do it; will Aria be in this? She doesn't have to be, I was just wondering. She is a good anomontronic after all :3
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#11 Posted: 02:45:10 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
((I forget what she looks like, I'm sorry, I'll add in a couple of OC animatrons from RPs later))
---
#12 Posted: 07:01:17 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
10:30p.m.

After talking to the two pirates for an hour, I decided to check on the others. After looking around, I saw Freddy talking sternly to Bonnie and Chica. "I told you two that employee relationships ruin the workplace" Freddy said "We know, but we love each other" Chica said as I walked in "Freddy, its ok, they love each other, I know its not professional, but it makes them happy" I said "Maybe, but what about when they fight? What then!" Freddy yelled, looking like he was going to cry before running to the kitchen "What was that about?" I asked "A long time ago, Freddy was in love with Toy Bonnie, who was a girl before she was dismantled. One night, Freddy was going to confess his love, but that was the night the owners decided to have the Toy animatrons try to deactivate us. He hasn't believed in love ever since." Bonnie said
---
#13 Posted: 07:35:28 04/01/2015
(( Aria is a Blue anomontronic wolf smilie )
---
#14 Posted: 20:58:45 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
11p.m.

I finally found Freddy after looking for about 15 minutes "Freddy, are you ok?" I asked "Why did they have to do what they did?" Freddy asked "They thought you were dangerous, I'm sorry about what happened to you, but I have a plan" I said as I put my hand on the bear's shoulder "What?" He asked "I dabble in making animatrons, and I'm going to rebuild Toy Bonnie using the spare parts in P&S" I said before being hugged by Freddy "Thank you so much Austin" He said "Its no problem, anything for a friend" I said
---
#15 Posted: 03:48:49 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
12a.m.

I was in P&S rebuilding Toy Bonnie when something put a hand on my shoulder "I see you're rebuilding my old friend" Maggie said "You scared me Maggie, and yes, I'm rebuilding Toy Bonnie for Freddy" I said "Let me help" Maggie said, I agreed and we got to work

3:30a.m.

We finished rebuilding Toy Bonnie and brought her to the stage "Oh Freddy! We got a friend for you!" I said, Freddy came out and saw her "You look exactly as I remember" Freddy said as he hugged Toy Bonnie "I'm sorry Freddy, they made me do it" T.B. said as she hugged back, then they kissed "Aww, looks like Frederick is the only bachelor now" I joked before yawning "I'm going to lay down backstage, you guys going to be ok?" I asked "We'll be fine" They said, at 6a.m. I left the restaurant as normal

End Night 2: The Foxes Return
---
#16 Posted: 23:01:13 09/01/2015
I like it.
---
#17 Posted: 01:18:17 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Night 3 Prequel: The new plan

I was called in at 3 p.m. today because my boss, Mr. Shmidt wanted to see me. I went to the restaurant and met up with him backstage. "You wanted to see me sir?" I asked "Yes, but just call me Mike. I'm here to talk to you about the work you did with Toy Bonnie." Mike said "Yeah, what about her?" I asked "You did such a great job I want you to make 2 more animatrons, a blue wolf named Aria and a smaller version of Foxy named Chase, we've got their areas ready, just make them using the parts that came in today" Mike said before walking away
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:59:34 22/01/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#18 Posted: 01:34:59 13/01/2015
Nice! I like that your adding Chase as well. ^~^
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#19 Posted: 01:43:07 13/01/2015
Very good so far.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#20 Posted: 16:16:41 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
4p.m.

I was in P&S working on Chase when Foxy walked in "Aye! Who's the cute little pirate ye be workin' on Austin?" He asked "Well... This is your son Chase" I said, Foxy smiled as I finished Chase and turned him on "Hello son" Foxy said to Chase "Dad!" Chase said as he hugged Foxy "Thank ye Austin" Foxy said as he walked out of the room with Chase in his arms.

The children at Pirate's Cove saw Foxy carry Chase up to Maggie "Maggie, this is our boy Chase" Foxy said as Chase jumped into Maggie's arms "Momma!" Chase said as Maggie hugged back
---
#21 Posted: 06:30:56 23/01/2015
That made me cry tears of joy. It is perfect! ;^;
---
#22 Posted: 15:58:23 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I started to work on Aria, Foxy and Maggie were showing Chase around when they saw the others "Hey guys, this is our son Chase" Maggie said, causing Chica to go "Aww" Bonnie and Freddy smiled, as did Toy Bonnie "Nice to meet you Chase" Freddy said, Chase hugged Freddy
---
#23 Posted: 22:55:05 28/01/2015
:3 It is great!
---
#24 Posted: 19:54:42 05/02/2015 | Topic Creator
5p.m.

I finished Aria and turned her on, the first thing she did was pounce on me and purr "Hello" She said as I petted her "Hello, let me show you to your area of the restaurant" I said

End Night 3 prequel
---
#25 Posted: 05:26:18 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Night 3: The Family

12a.m.

I was walking around, watching everyone talk and have fun, then I saw Frederick sitting by himself "Are you ok?" I asked "I miss my son Austin, you might know him, his name is Gabe" Frederick said "I know him! He's a great man Frederick, how about I get him to come over here tomorrow?" I asked, Frederick only responded with a smile before going to where Freddy, Chica, and the Bonnies were playing a card game

I walked to Pirate's Cove and saw Foxy and Maggie playing with Chase, they were all happy. I walked up to them and hugged Chase "How are you three?" I asked "We're good" Foxy said "That's good" I said before the power suddenly went out and a maniacal laughter was heard, Foxy and Maggie grabbed Chase "A-Austin! H-he's back!" Maggie said "Who?" I asked "Puppet"
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me