darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Ninjini: Ancient Djinn or Swords of Might?
Page 1 of 1
Ninjini: Ancient Djinn or Swords of Might? [CLOSED]
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#1 Posted: 23:43:20 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
which path is better and more fun?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#2 Posted: 00:36:56 30/12/2014
Ancient Djinn Magic
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#3 Posted: 00:41:05 30/12/2014
Swords of Might!
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#4 Posted: 11:50:21 30/12/2014
Daughter chose swords and is very happy with the outcome.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#5 Posted: 17:27:41 30/12/2014 | Topic Creator
i tried the swords of might path but I'm not really a big fan of the holding a attacks or the combos which are hard to aim
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 17:31:41 30/12/2014
Djinn = moar fun
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:32:01 30/12/2014 by Badwolfmichael
LordsOfSkulls Green Sparx Gems: 219
#7 Posted: 16:10:27 03/04/2015
;p my solution. (Wife loves Ninjini)

She got the original one and went sword path. She likes it but swords are like people mentioned hard to aim sometimes.

So i got her "Scarlet Ninjini"

=D now she can play both. =3 WIN WIN SITUATION.
---
The Mind Is The Slayer Of Reality - LoS
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#8 Posted: 23:06:22 04/04/2015
To answer your question andy2467, I'd say you could go either way for a few reasons; First of all, Ninjini has most of what she needs to take down enemies well before choosing a path---Her default attack 1, attack 1 HOLD attack 1 combo slashes up enemies all around her and does good damage too. Furthermore, Ninjini is already rather mobile while cutting up enemies with her scimitars. Her surrealistic spheres also are quick and useful right from the get-go. That being said, you'd be choosing the swords of might path for the damage upgrade to her scimitars or the ancient djinn magic path for the bottle rocket enhancements.

But in my experience the bottle rockets are frustrating and it often takes more time than you can afford for Ninjini to go into her bottle, which I'd say is the main weakness of that attack. Even though the combos aren't as useful, swords of might would be a better choice in my opinion, because it plays off of Ninjini's strengths. But that's just my take. If you know you like one of her attacks, you should favor the path that strengthens that one, but don't worry about it too much. It's hard to go wrong with Ninjini!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#9 Posted: 23:58:38 04/04/2015
I used SN more on TT than Giants so a few things might be easier or harder, but rule of thumb for using the bottle is predicting where a battle might start and entering and enemies start climbing in,or in the path to the enemy room. Ninjini seems to have less startup to the swords leaving the bottle than her idle(and even more time from getting out of Surreal Spheres), so I usually fire rockets/enchanted mist as I close in, take advantage of the damage of the explosion,and finish off with the regular sword combo. Surreal Spheres if it's a big enemy that will punish you for closing in as soon as possible,too.
I use Ancient Djinn Magic more because I prefer mid-ranged characters over melee, but if you want to avoid the sword path because you have plenty of sword users or something, here's a strategy for bottle.

(hopefully this doesn't count as part of the necroing but adding a lot of useful info just in case)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#10 Posted: 16:15:53 27/05/2015
I have two of her and just will say there is no wrong path. But I prefer swords.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me