Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50
Flight Rising 13 [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#451 Posted: 05:04:32 11/01/2015
[User Posted Image]

My mom is holding him for me.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#452 Posted: 21:40:02 12/01/2015
*bumps from the second page*

I found a site which has all of FR's apparel cataloged and allows you to try each one on (Sadly not multiple pieces at once) and have been using this to come up with ideas to dress up my dragons. At first I didn't want to do Apparel cause I didn't really know what there was and would likely want things that aren't available, but this is kinda helpful.

Also, I updated Shikyo's bio and made her a bit more gruesome. :)
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#453 Posted: 21:48:46 12/01/2015
ew cannibalism

What site is that? I know I shouldn't be looking at apparel, since I need a lair expansion badly, but gosh do I love virtual fashion.
#454 Posted: 21:52:30 12/01/2015
http://items.kanojo.de/index.php?page=0

It actually has every item ever, but you can set search parameters to only view Apparel. (Or Skins/Accents for those of you into that)
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#455 Posted: 21:55:34 12/01/2015
OH GOD, IT HAS ACCENTS

HOW COULD YOU LINK THAT TO ME

I MUST BUY EVERYTHING
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#456 Posted: 00:42:19 13/01/2015
i am tempted to apply for the hunter just because
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#457 Posted: 01:15:44 13/01/2015
Quote: Spyro-Fan
i am tempted to apply for the hunter just because

I actually applied for Moderator.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#458 Posted: 01:41:33 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I applied.
#459 Posted: 01:43:53 13/01/2015
[User Posted Image]

i was like ''oh look, underbelly. *click* huh. got it.''
#460 Posted: 01:47:57 13/01/2015
Quote: HotDogAndZap
I applied.

ban everything mulberry

I just realized how many Shimmer dragons I have. It's... kind of ridiculous. I mean, there are only two dragons on this page that don't have Shimmer.
#461 Posted: 01:48:04 13/01/2015
I applied.

So did I :D

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89159/8915874_350.png[img]

Wow... congrats. Guess the demand is dying down a bit for now?
---
#462 Posted: 01:49:05 13/01/2015
Quote: Seiki
I applied.

So did I :D

eh, i was randomly sniping and i got lucky to catch one. there were 7 in stock i think and they all disappeared within seconds lol
#463 Posted: 01:50:10 13/01/2015
now if only FR could follow along and open coder positions, that'd be great
#464 Posted: 01:51:07 13/01/2015
Quote: Seiki

Yeah. Along with some prices.

Got this cutie boy for at least 100k
[User Posted Image]

I got an accent for Siri owo she looks so pretty.
[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#465 Posted: 01:51:48 13/01/2015
yes

and why did they get rid of that... thrage guy? was it only because he was homophobic?

also, what the heck

Quote:
Dark52 i have a question. So the moderator sign ups cost 100 gems but why that much, make it 16 or 0 please.
#466 Posted: 01:53:23 13/01/2015
yes

and why did they get rid of that... thrage guy? was it only because he was homophobic?

I don't think he was homophobic, just transphobic. I kind of understand why they got rid of him, since... well, he made fun of epilepsy, and works on games, particularly Shock Switch...
#467 Posted: 02:06:52 13/01/2015
oh, i dont remember seeing anything about him making fun of epilepsy
#468 Posted: 02:10:00 13/01/2015
I'd go and find some evidence, but I'm not touching that whole situation ever again. i don't even want to think about it
#469 Posted: 02:14:57 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Bought daub for one of my first dragons. He'll be getting bar and maybe okapi too.
#470 Posted: 02:20:39 13/01/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100
[User Posted Image]

thorin

[User Posted Image]
#471 Posted: 02:21:37 13/01/2015
i just randomly found a topic where people are saying how thrage is disgusting and that they're turning ad block on because of him

such a threat.

and this one comment

Quote:
as a nonbinary trans* person i am now TERRIFIED to use this site. i'm so scared, that this site which i loved so much has a person in power who thinks i am less than human. that's so terrifying.

beware thrage is going to butcher you in your sleep because you want to have male/female genitalia

i'm sorry if i sound bitter lately but why is everyone such a pussy on that site
#472 Posted: 02:22:46 13/01/2015
why are you being so negative lately
#473 Posted: 02:26:53 13/01/2015
i just randomly found a topic where people are saying how thrage is disgusting and that they're turning ad block on because of him

such a threat.

and this one comment

Quote:
as a nonbinary trans* person i am now TERRIFIED to use this site. i'm so scared, that this site which i loved so much has a person in power who thinks i am less than human. that's so terrifying.

beware thrage is going to butcher you in your sleep because you want to have male/female genitalia

i'm sorry if i sound bitter lately but why is everyone such a pussy on that site

Pffh, I always have ad block on and never turned it off when I joined.
---
#474 Posted: 02:27:30 13/01/2015
Quote: Darkrai Doll
[User Posted Image]

thorin

[User Posted Image]

Oh I did not know the name "Thorin" was being used by a dwarf. From the hobbit I believe.
I actually named him after a story character I had in mind.

such a threat.

and this one comment

Quote:

I can't blame you, FR forums are now beginning to sound like the dark side of Tumblr.
---
icon from Empoh
#475 Posted: 02:27:50 13/01/2015
i have neck issues and haven't slept properly for the entire week because of it and i can do crap all about it :|
#476 Posted: 02:30:31 13/01/2015
I can't blame you, FR forums are now beginning to sound like the dark side of Tumblr.

It's always been like that, usually in the dark corners of the forums.

i have neck issues and haven't slept properly for the entire week because of it and i can do crap all about it smilie

I have lady cramps and I feel so OPTIMISTIC!

You should say something positive about the FR community! For instance, they... uh... um...

...Well, I like everyone on this thread.
#477 Posted: 02:31:04 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
i have neck issues and haven't slept properly for the entire week because of it and i can do crap all about it smilie

aaa that sucks
you could take pain medication for it
i take pain meds for my knee/back/elbow and neck problems, it doesnt always work but it helps at least
#478 Posted: 02:34:56 13/01/2015

It's always been like that, usually in the dark corners of the forums.

i have neck issues and haven't slept properly for the entire week because of it and i can do crap all about it :|

I have lady cramps and I feel so OPTIMISTIC!

You should say something positive about the FR community! For instance, they... uh... um...

...Well, I like everyone on this thread.

Oh. Well now.

I have lady cramps too. It makes me a little bit of an ass lately. But you know trying to get by.
---
icon from Empoh
#479 Posted: 02:39:24 13/01/2015
tbh i've had neck issues for a year now and the fact i have scoliosis doesn't help at all
i went to this atlas adjustment (bone connecting your head to spine) where they literally pound your neck with some crazy ''massager'' thing because apparently it was out of place. i was promised it'd help my scoliosis and headaches but after doing a better research i feel so... pathetic. the doctor didnt do an x-ray on me which is apparently a must for such adjustment because you cant blindly move people's bones around.

but i was stupid and desperate and just went for it. i keep comforting myself and trying to imagine i was rather in a car crash that caused this. now i have problems with my jaw, shoulder blade, hips, hands and constant headaches. been to therapies and they didnt help at all and other doctors refuse to do an x-ray because ''it's a shame, you're so young''

i have gel for relaxing muscles, pain killers and vitamins but nothing helps me. i know some people must have it worse but lately i just want to chop my neck in half.

/venting
#480 Posted: 02:45:33 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
tbh i've had neck issues for a year now and the fact i have scoliosis doesn't help at all
i went to this atlas adjustment (bone connecting your head to spine) where they literally pound your neck with some crazy ''massager'' thing because apparently it was out of place. i was promised it'd help my scoliosis and headaches but after doing a better research i feel so... pathetic. the doctor didnt do an x-ray on me which is apparently a must for such adjustment because you cant blindly move people's bones around.

but i was stupid and desperate and just went for it. i keep comforting myself and trying to imagine i was rather in a car crash that caused this. now i have problems with my jaw, shoulder blade, hips, hands and constant headaches. been to therapies and they didnt help at all and other doctors refuse to do an x-ray because ''it's a shame, you're so young''

i have gel for relaxing muscles, pain killers and vitamins but nothing helps me. i know some people must have it worse but lately i just want to chop my neck in half.

/venting

I have type 3 Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, so I've had to go to the hospital for xrays, physical therapy, heart echoes, and blood testing very frequently. The doctors never really hesitated to do any of the **** they did. I guess they just really want your money in America. Just because you're young doesn't mean you don't have physical problems, I suggest you find someone that's willing, or make someone thats not. It's really not something you should wait on.

also medication is WONDERFUL and i suggest you take all the things and become a druggie like me smilie

EDIT: Type 4, my bad.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:34 13/01/2015 by HotDogAndZap
#481 Posted: 02:55:58 13/01/2015
Sorry to hear about your condition, even though i've never heard of such a thing. *reading through wiki about it*

The thing is, our doctors don't give a damn. They're not being paid enough, and so they just simply don't care. When I was at the appointment, she made me turn my head about, and said I'm a perfectly healthy adolescent with no pain because I can rotate my head just fine. Yes, I can rotate it, but it hurts so damn much and that doctor won't acknowledge it. And when I said my neck is popping, clicking, cracking and grinding, she just said ''that's no sign of illness'' and completely ignored me. Instead she was just fascinated with my feet for whatever reason.

And no matter what doctor I go to, it'll all be the same. But when I did go for another x-ray, same thing. ''Wait 6 months, you're not a priority.''. I could be dead in 6 months. But of course, I paid 20 bucks directly to the doctor, and I was done with my x-ray in 5 minutes. Hell I even got a bloody CD with the x-ray picture.

Plus I need to use a car to travel to the hospital because it's too far and I can only use dad's car. But we got into a fight 3 days ago and he won't speak to me since.

So yeah, you can say I'm desperate here.
#482 Posted: 02:57:41 13/01/2015
HDAZ is right, you should really try for an x-ray. How on earth did you suffer through that for a year already? Just imagine if you had that for the rest of your life.

oops ninja'd

Wow that's terrible, good salary or not, you'd think that doctors would actually care about your health. I know a lot of people who aspire to become doctors because they genuinely want to help people.

I'm sure your dad would let you use his car if you needed to go to the hospital.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:01:34 13/01/2015 by Darkrai Doll
#483 Posted: 03:01:48 13/01/2015
HDAZ is right, you should really try for an x-ray. How on earth did you suffer through that for a year already? Just imagine if you had that for the rest of your life.

i'm a moron who tolerates a lot and so i thought if i wait a week it'll go away. then that turned to months. now it's a year.

EDIT: I'll probably ask him tomorrow or the day after, when he cools down... if I could wait a year, I can wait 2 more days.

And yeah... over here, people become doctors because it's the only job that pays somewhat well. Not because they care about helping people. Croatia in a nutshell.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:04:30 13/01/2015 by Spyro-Fan
#484 Posted: 03:21:20 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry to hear about your condition, even though i've never heard of such a thing. *reading through wiki about it*

The thing is, our doctors don't give a damn. They're not being paid enough, and so they just simply don't care. When I was at the appointment, she made me turn my head about, and said I'm a perfectly healthy adolescent with no pain because I can rotate my head just fine. Yes, I can rotate it, but it hurts so damn much and that doctor won't acknowledge it. And when I said my neck is popping, clicking, cracking and grinding, she just said ''that's no sign of illness'' and completely ignored me. Instead she was just fascinated with my feet for whatever reason.

And no matter what doctor I go to, it'll all be the same. But when I did go for another x-ray, same thing. ''Wait 6 months, you're not a priority.''. I could be dead in 6 months. But of course, I paid 20 bucks directly to the doctor, and I was done with my x-ray in 5 minutes. Hell I even got a bloody CD with the x-ray picture.

Plus I need to use a car to travel to the hospital because it's too far and I can only use dad's car. But we got into a fight 3 days ago and he won't speak to me since.

So yeah, you can say I'm desperate here.

Nono don't read about it it's very boring. All you need to know is that I have chronic pain in my everything and can bend my body in various disturbing ways.

I really want to punch those doctors. What's the point of having them if they won't do their job? They should get fired, really.
#485 Posted: 03:28:50 13/01/2015
Trust me, everyone wants to punch those doctors.
I just can't wait to move to the capital city this year. You bet I'm going to visit every doctor I can without having people telling me it's all in my mind.

Though I'm just glad I'm not the only one experiencing this pain. I mean... I wish none of us did, but it's nice when you're not alone.
#486 Posted: 20:00:26 13/01/2015
suddenly a double post

I just now realized that Ripple around the dragon's butt looks a lot like stretch marks.

[User Posted Image]
#487 Posted: 00:07:23 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
GUYS
PLAGUE OR ICE

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
#488 Posted: 00:18:17 14/01/2015
GUYS
PLAGUE OR ICE

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Not Plague
---
#489 Posted: 00:20:49 14/01/2015
Plague has possibly clashing eyes but if you care for the community they're quite edgy with dead animals and diseases but make up great stories plus they're better with dominance. The background of your lair will be full of organs and skulls.

Ice has matching eyes with pretty much everything and your deity is fluffy but from what I heard they community is kinda 'cold'. Competitive with dominance but not as much anymore. The background is nice and idyllic.

I'd vote Ice but only because I don't care about the community at all.
#490 Posted: 00:23:35 14/01/2015
GUYS
PLAGUE OR ICE

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Ice ice baby.
---
icon from Empoh
#491 Posted: 00:25:10 14/01/2015
I think the Icewarden looks stupid WHOOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD

The Plague background is kind of depressing, especially when compared to Light. Or Nature.

Also, I keep hearing about how Ice eyes don't clash with anything. has anyone seen a coral dragon with Ice eyes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:58 14/01/2015 by Darkrai Doll
#492 Posted: 00:28:20 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
ice it is then

thanke
#493 Posted: 00:29:34 14/01/2015
ice it is then

thanke

Wait, but didn't you say that you thought community was important?

I mean, S-F just said that Ice was kind of 'cold'... then again, she's never been in Ice.
#494 Posted: 00:49:19 14/01/2015
It's just what I heard. Someone said that in Ice, if you don't have a popular opinion people tend to 'ignore' you, or something along those lines.

But I could be wrong. It's really hard to tell when according to FR community, we're all jolly hippies.
#495 Posted: 01:18:48 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I've been taking care of my friends account all week, and hses in Ice. I've been browsing the forum and it seems like Lightning's. I was never on the private forums anyways. I mostly just want to change for the eyes.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#496 Posted: 08:25:21 14/01/2015
I chose Arcane for the lore.
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me