Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Any one haveing problems getting back on to lost islands
Page 1 of 1
Any one haveing problems getting back on to lost islands [CLOSED]
beth18 Green Sparx Gems: 316
#1 Posted: 22:04:51 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi im not sure if its happend to any of u guys but im having ptoblems geting back to my lost island acout and coming up with a up date message but in the google store theres no proof I do get up date messages but not for skylanders phone game and if there was one it will auto update . It all happendwhen I was in the middle of a water sanctrum mission and cos of that falty update I failed it no I just get jealous of any on who gets what I could of got if I was still on it sorry if that ofends u guys butits realy stressful for me well I guess for any one.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:23:05 28/12/2014 by beth18
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#2 Posted: 06:59:24 31/12/2014
Step 1: Launch the game normally, when you see your Google Play login appear at the top of the screen quickly switch to airplane mode and let the game boot in offline.
Step 2: Once the game has loaded, turn airplane mode off
Step 3: Quickly open the options and keep tapping the "Save to Cloud" option over and over as your device reconnects internet. You need to overwrite the cloud save before it has a chance to check

This may not work the first time, as you need to get a bit lucky with your cloud save timing. So if you get the message again just exit and keep trying the steps above.
#3 Posted: 15:53:22 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
My phone isnt on flight mode I think its more from the activision side I qas in a middle of a water mission round then Christmas time welll more before then I turned off to chat to some one the went back on then an up date appeard on my load screen went to update it sent me into google stores I tried every thing reuploading and uninstalling deleating un wanted games nothing after abit everythig was wiped off since I havent played for a bit cos of the false update
#4 Posted: 16:09:47 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
My phone isnt on flight mode I think its more from the activision side I qas in a middle of a water mission round then Christmas time welll more before then I turned off to chat to some one the went back on then an up date appeard on my load screen went to update it sent me into google stores I tried every thing reuploading and uninstalling deleating un wanted games nothing after abit everythig was wiped off since I havent played for a bit cos of the false update it kept saying my saved data on the cloud is saved to a newer version.
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#5 Posted: 19:40:47 19/02/2015
If you have uninstalled the game on your local device then I'm sorry to say your game is lost - the only way to recover from the "your cloud save is from a newer version" error is by overwriting it with your local save, which is impossible once you have uninstalled the game from your local device.
#6 Posted: 23:11:12 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Noo because this up date came up round december in a middle of a task and been doing it ever since and no proof theres an update available other wise it let me update becsuse I think its from acvision side they were the ones whos supose to fix the proplem an done nothing about it I have buch of codes to update my data is saved under stink blade or my face book acount.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me