Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Game won't work on new ipad - HELP! [CLOSED]
DPShiro Blue Sparx Gems: 928
#1 Posted: 17:10:24 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Bought a new iPad Air 2 and as soon as I try to start the game it force closes. Tried reinstalling, factory reset and everything else I can think of but it won't solve the problem...

Loaded it up on my iPhone 6 plus to do some quests during the holidays (sad I've missed some though) but it's really annoying playing/managing these types of games on a small screen.

Does anyone else have the same problem or maybe a solution? Tried activision support but no answer for 3 weeks now and several tickets sent.
CrazyCanuck Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 19:04:38 24/12/2014
That happened all of a sudden to me a few months ago on my iPad 2. Worked fine and then poof. I still haven't gotten it going. Currently playing on my wife's android tablet. Has anyone gotten a truly clean install to work recently?
AlbySa Blue Sparx Gems: 577
#3 Posted: 20:31:17 24/12/2014
I just got a new iPad Air 2 too and it doesn't work for me either, tried uninstalling, tried updating to the newest iOS version, and still broken smilie
---
Lost Islands Username = AlbySa
DPShiro Blue Sparx Gems: 928
#4 Posted: 11:41:54 25/12/2014 | Topic Creator
So the issue lies with Activision / VV and it won't work until they patch their borderline broken game ups guess smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me