Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A New Shipment of GEARSHIFT [CLOSED]
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#1 Posted: 23:24:39 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
My Local EB GAMES got a new shipment of Gearshift which they have never gotten before. They are selling her regularly with no promotion or anything. I just wanted to know if this is in other countries or not.

I live in New Zealand.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 02:57:31 20/12/2014
In the US, there were pre-orders taken for Gearshift with the notion that you had to pre-order her to get her early or wait until 2015. But stores got lots of her. I still see her around (in fact, I picked one up yesterday). She's starting to dwindle, though. I would assume they were their own case assortment. Even on Black Friday, I tried to get her at Walmart, but she was ringing up full price. Since she was her own assortment, I assume they missed her in the computers.

I'm not sure if there are still any being shipped out, though. I would assume that if a store gets them in it's because the company still had then in a warehouse somewhere. Not sure how she was handled in other countries (though after I say all that, that may be what your asking smilie ).
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#3 Posted: 03:41:57 20/12/2014
Here in your sister nation of Oz, she officially comes out Boxing Day. However, people who went to the EB Games Expo could get one. I got lucky as the manager of my local EB Games got one and didn't want it so gave it to me.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
pigeonqueen Blue Sparx Gems: 843
#4 Posted: 09:30:08 20/12/2014
Fellow Kiwi here; this is good to know; I'll have to keep an eye out next time I go to an EB. (My nearest one is an hour away though)

Iganagor; which region of NZ are you in? I'm in the Waikato and haven't seen any yet
#5 Posted: 19:17:08 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I am in Auckland but I do not buy near the city.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
pigeonqueen Blue Sparx Gems: 843
#6 Posted: 00:54:27 22/12/2014
Thanks for the Gearshift tip!

My partner was in Auckland on Sunday and managed to snap up the last one at the Sylvia Park Ebgames for me.

One more Skylander to add to the collection!
#7 Posted: 06:54:37 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cool !
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#8 Posted: 19:50:41 10/01/2015
It seems online supply of Gear Shift has finally dried up. Maybe they might not release her in later waves due to overload early on?!?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me