Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I'm in an Anthology [CLOSED]
Zeke_D Blue Sparx Gems: 822
#1 Posted: 19:12:44 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
If any of you are into the whole reading thing, I'm #10 of 101 flash fiction stories in an anthology, Stories on the Go - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R1GECO6/ - It's free on the US Amazon store.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 20:24:47 18/12/2014
Oooh, that's really neat smilie

#10, so that's Chip Assassin, right? That's the one I read, anyway.
I liked it, it was pretty interesting. I thought the first line was kinda funny and the ending was unexpected. That's really cool that you have a story published :3
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:31 18/12/2014 by AvatariDragon
#3 Posted: 20:49:24 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon

I liked it, it was pretty interesting. I thought the first line was kinda funny and the ending was unexpected. That's really cool that you have a story published :3

Yep, Chip Assassin was my 10-chapter, 1000-word story. Thanks for reading and enjoying. I usually write two or three flash fiction pieces a week on my blog.
#4 Posted: 20:59:35 18/12/2014
Quote: Zeke_D

Yep, Chip Assassin was my 10-chapter, 1000-word story. Thanks for reading and enjoying. I usually write two or three flash fiction pieces a week on my blog.

Oh, nice. I'll have to check it out sometime! Do you plan on ever writing a novel?
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#5 Posted: 21:03:54 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator

Oh, nice. I'll have to check it out sometime! Do you plan on ever writing a novel?

Yep! My next novel is out in 14 days: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OJMJWVS/
#6 Posted: 21:11:17 18/12/2014

Yep! My next novel is out in 14 days: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OJMJWVS/

That is so awesome smilie
They all sound really interesting, I'm gonna have to get one sometime soon. I need something to read anyway lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me