Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Interview [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1 Posted: 01:22:29 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
What do you guys think of this movie? What about the reports that North Korea hacked Sony because of that movie?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2 Posted: 01:28:29 18/12/2014
lol its causing trouble wow

it looks funny though
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#3 Posted: 01:47:54 18/12/2014
James Cameron is in it. e-e
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:09 18/12/2014 by somePerson
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 02:05:30 18/12/2014
Tbh I feel like they were stupid to make such a movie. Isn't it about assassinating Kim Jong-un or something? It's one thing to make it about someone already dead, but he isn't dead. I mean I know he's a little messed up but I can't really blame him for being pissed about it. I'm not saying it's okay to make terror threats over it, but still.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#5 Posted: 02:12:28 18/12/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon
Tbh I feel like they were stupid to make such a movie. Isn't it about assassinating Kim Jong-un or something? It's one thing to make it about someone already dead, but he isn't dead. I mean I know he's a little messed up but I can't really blame him for being pissed about it. I'm not saying it's okay to make terror threats over it, but still.

Jong-Il iirc
---
words. letters. filler.
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#6 Posted: 02:55:12 18/12/2014
i thought we had enough historical evidence to show that a policy of appeasement was a bad idea
---
tubular
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#7 Posted: 03:05:07 18/12/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
I can definitely see why North Korea is mad about this movie. I think the damn thing should be cancelled if it's causing so much trouble. You'd think they'd be smart enough to cancel it after the hacks, but apparently not. Threats were made too. It's causing too much trouble IMO.

They did cancel its release. (and there's plenty of other news articles about it, in case anyone distrusts that site)
---
but i love it all smooth
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#8 Posted: 03:19:06 18/12/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Oh, I read about that a while after I posted, I was too lazy to edit my post though.

Oh! Sorry about that!

But yeah, I only saw one trailer for it, but I did think it was pretty... gutsy to produce a movie like that.
---
but i love it all smooth
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#9 Posted: 11:23:51 18/12/2014
Eh, wasn't going to see it anyway
---
now its time to get funky
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#10 Posted: 12:10:26 18/12/2014
I love how everyone is saying that Sony is " bowing down to terrorists" by cancelling this movie. It's a movie people, no one will want to go to the theaters at all with terrorist threats on theaters going on.

And even if they do perform these attacks, it's pretty much been confirmed as of this post that North Korea is behind or at least linked to the hackings. attacking us would pretty much be a declaration of war over a damn movie.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:15 18/12/2014 by pankakesparx456
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#11 Posted: 16:48:10 18/12/2014
I actually really wanted to see this movie. It seemed like a funny concept and we just don't get that many comedies about something like this (usually depressing documentaries). I hope Sony eventually at least puts it up for on demand or sends it to DVD. For one thing, banning/cancelling the movie only makes people want to see it more just out of spite for the DPRK.

Not saying that what Sony did was a cowardly move. It's the smart thing to do right now and it's better to be safe than sorry. I just hope the movie eventually comes out.

And remember that this outrage is from a government that once used a clip from Modern Warfare 3 to express a scenario of New York being attacked/nuked in a propaganda film.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:53:24 18/12/2014 by CAV
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12 Posted: 06:36:11 19/12/2014
Honestly when countries start hacking movie companies and sending terrorists threats to them, I honestly think it's some form of Terrorist attack that should not be taken lightly, and by that I mean telling them to back off.

The movie could have been good, but some dick had to do this kind of crap. Heck we do these kind of movies all the time, should North Korea or Kim Juan Un be offended? Honestly if they were offended over a movie that's of a fictional story, they should start sucking up and not be hypocrites.

Just my personal opinion on the subject.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#13 Posted: 15:55:14 19/12/2014
wtf people still think north korea is a threat!?!?! it sucks we will never see this amazing 9.9 movie (until it gets leaked)

[User Posted Image]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#14 Posted: 21:48:59 19/12/2014
North Korea's threatened us so many times, it's not even funny. If they were really going to do something, they would have by now.

However, instead of making a movie that makes a mockery of them, I think there should be documentaries released about what's actually going on there. What they do to their people is pure evil, for lack of a better word. CAV's right, the docs are often depressing, but they could also inspire people to actually care. With a movie like this, the American public would probably just laugh it off and totally miss the satire behind it.

But on the other hand, the fact that the movie was pulled because of threats will really open their eyes to how crazy these bastards truly are. North Korea will never attack us, simply because they know we'll flatten them. However, they care nothing about their citizens. They're not an enemy just to America, they're an enemy of humanity.

Here's a theory: Maybe the movie wasn't pulled because of the threats. Maybe the CIA and USSOCOM ordered Sony to pull it because they're planning to assassinate him for real.

Or nah.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:03 19/12/2014 by Metallo
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#15 Posted: 22:26:36 19/12/2014
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
wtf people still think north korea is a threat!?!?! it sucks we will never see this amazing 9.9 movie (until it gets leaked)

[User Posted Image]

*9.9 fan rating*
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#16 Posted: 22:44:43 19/12/2014
Quote: somePerson

[User Posted Image]

*9.9 fan rating*

it has a higher rating than citizen kane :^)
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#17 Posted: 03:41:01 20/12/2014
Quote: somePerson

[User Posted Image]

*9.9 fan rating*

it has a higher rating than citizen kane :^)

lol apparently more like citizen LAME
---
tubular
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me