Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
malepregnancy [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#51 Posted: 18:08:53 15/12/2014
the baby would rip your dick apart
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#52 Posted: 19:58:56 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius
Quote: StalkerSnake

...Why?

I like yaoi and that kind of stuff.
I'm sorry maybe I should be quiet..

Aren't you like 13 years old or something?

Also, yeah you should. I mean, you can like whatever you want, but please keep it to yourself. I hope you understand that because you came forwards with this, from now on everybody will think of you as the kid that likes pregnant guys. And that's not exactly a positive image.

I still don't understand what kind of an alien force drives people to tell strangers about their fetishes. It's such a common phenomenon on the internet, but I see absolutely no reason for it.

I know I know
I'm not crazy or anything.. I'm not serious. I'm not talking about real life and I...
I should stop.
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:08:15 15/12/2014 by StalkerSnake
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#53 Posted: 22:13:01 15/12/2014
Quote: CAV
Probably the idea/hope that he isn't alone.

He assumed wrong.

I suppose some people could think that. I have a theory that it's got something to do with airing out things that you don't feel entirely comfortable about. Maybe it's a way for your subconscious to deal with issues that stress you out due to negative connotations learned from social interactions. Stuff like fetishes, dark thoughts, things regarding your sexuality, etc.

But then there's also other stuff. For example, I must always include the fact that I am a huge fan of Halo on any sort of profile/personal information thing I fill out online, even thought that tells little to nothing about me.
It's just a big deal to me so I gotta put it out there. I mean, if I didn't, someone might not realize what my fav game series is and I might not look like the most devoted Halo fan ever. That'd be terrible.

And this feeling completely overwhelms all reason too. Even if someone came to me and said something along the lines of: "Sami, you like Halo so much it's not healthy. You need to get help you sick freak." I'd probably just reply: "Yeah, Halo is awesome."

You ever get anything like that?

I know I know
I'm not crazy or anything.. I'm not serious. I'm not talking about real life and I...
I should stop.

Yeh yeh yeh, we got that. Just stop then, it's fine.
We don't think you're a bad person or anything. What you said was just really weird and possibly made a few people a bit uneasy, because it's not something that you usually talk about in public.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#54 Posted: 01:44:06 16/12/2014
-Halo fanboying-

You ever get anything like that?

I'm not quite sure if such a thing really applies to me outside of the more generic "I play video games". Maybe there's something more and I just don't realize it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:45 16/12/2014 by CAV
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#55 Posted: 02:09:56 16/12/2014
i dont mind it so long as theres an explanation of how it works
---
tubular
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#56 Posted: 03:42:14 16/12/2014
Not a fan at all (the idea just "weirds me out," so to say), but at least it's not something I see often.
Don't think I'm bashing anyone who does like it though. Like what you like, so long as you're not hurting anyone. I don't think you can really help what you have a fetish for, can you?
---
but i love it all smooth
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#57 Posted: 03:47:34 16/12/2014
does this sort of thing have to be a fetish by default

i know a lot of fanfics/fanart definitely comes across that way but im not entirely sure if the mere concept of it is

also note that im not asking how it started, either, because things can still be looked at differently from what was intended
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:49:59 16/12/2014 by IsisStormDragon
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#58 Posted: 03:51:10 16/12/2014
^ Yeah, true. Didn't mean to imply that the OP automatically finds it as a fetish (don't know if they do, it's none of my business), I just asked because a few posts before mine mentioned them.
---
but i love it all smooth
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#59 Posted: 04:37:49 16/12/2014
Quote: IsisStormDragon
does this sort of thing have to be a fetish by default

I was sorta thinking that but then he said later on that he liked "yaoi and stuff" when asked why.

This is probably a fetish here.
#60 Posted: 04:43:51 16/12/2014
im just talking about the general concept tho, not necessarily if she has a fetish for it or not

wouldnt surprise me if she does, given some of the things she has said, but still
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:28 16/12/2014 by IsisStormDragon
#61 Posted: 05:33:37 16/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: IsisStormDragon
im just talking about the general concept tho, not necessarily if he has a fetish for it or not

wouldnt surprise me if he does, given some of the things he has said, but still

I really should think before I say anything. Well, I don't think this is a fetish but whatever.
And it's a shesmilie' I'm a girl.
---
#62 Posted: 05:37:04 16/12/2014
well, if it's not a fetish for you, then i apologize for making that assumption

also, im sorry for getting your gender wrong. i couldve sworn you were a he. gonna correct that now.
#63 Posted: 10:18:31 16/12/2014 | Topic Creator
^ I don't have any fetishes. I just like the idea..
But it doesn't matter anymore. It was stupid to make this topic anyway. I'm sorry for them who think that I'm a crazy perverted little kid eh^^
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#64 Posted: 10:26:46 16/12/2014
seahorses ;D
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#65 Posted: 10:39:27 16/12/2014
^ I don't have any fetishes. I just like the idea..
But it doesn't matter anymore. It was stupid to make this topic anyway. I'm sorry for them who think that I'm a crazy perverted little kid ehsmilie

I suppose it's a lesson learned, right?

And don't worry about it, it's not like nobody else ever made mistakes.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me