Page 1 of 1
Gnarly Barkley Art
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5298
#1 Posted: 14:43:24 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello guys. Someone on Instagram (petvacfan) received a poster from Alex Ness from toys for Bob. It contains gnarly Barkley art so here you go http://instagram.com/p/wiB6STyMx4/
EDIT: Here is the full poster http://instagram.com/p/wiBwV_SMxm/
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:26 13/12/2014 by skylandsfan
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#2 Posted: 14:46:28 13/12/2014
I am still wondering how he and that easter weeruptor are going to come out. I would love if both came out as some sort of spring pack with both in it. I mean Weeruptor is easterish/springish..Barkley as a tree is springish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:39:18 13/12/2014 by SlayerX11
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#3 Posted: 14:54:50 13/12/2014
That's cool! Enigma looks awesome on a poster smilie
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#4 Posted: 18:05:45 13/12/2014
Quote: skylander_chaos

Dumb move on the part of Activision to not release Enigma before Christmas...they're missing out on sales. Should've released Enigma early off and left a bland Trapmaster like Gusto for the last wave. Doom Stone should have been released earlier during Swap Force releases as well.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#5 Posted: 18:20:15 13/12/2014
It would have been way better to release Enigma before Blastermind instead of the other way around.
Milla4Prez66 Green Sparx Gems: 101
#6 Posted: 18:22:53 13/12/2014
It also would've been smart to actually stock stores with Kaos Traps so they could profit off them in time for Christmas instead of random eBay scalpers. I'm not sure what Activision is really doing business wise right now, but no matter what Skylanders is still massively profitable for them so whatever.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 18:37:40 13/12/2014
Quote: mastermc54

Dumb move on the part of Activision to not release Enigma before Christmas...they're missing out on sales. Should've released Enigma early off and left a bland Trapmaster like Gusto for the last wave. Doom Stone should have been released earlier during Swap Force releases as well.

What's bland for you might not be bland for another person. smilie

Also, generally considered "cool" characters are areleased later, because they are usually stronger, and thus will keep the interest for the game even after 5 or 6 months.

Activision is missing out on sales because they didn't release Wave 3 during the Christmas period worldwide, not for one single character.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#8 Posted: 18:50:31 13/12/2014
Quote: Drek95

What's bland for you might not be bland for another person. smilie

Also, generally considered "cool" characters are areleased later, because they are usually stronger, and thus will keep the interest for the game even after 5 or 6 months.

Activision is missing out on sales because they didn't release Wave 3 during the Christmas period worldwide, not for one single character.

this blastermind is my favorite trapmaster not counting light and dark
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#9 Posted: 23:39:12 25/03/2015
I could have sworn that he was confirmed somewhere but I guess I need to ask now. Are we getting a Gnarly Barkley?
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#10 Posted: 23:46:41 25/03/2015
Quote: Street50
I could have sworn that he was confirmed somewhere but I guess I need to ask now. Are we getting a Gnarly Barkley?

Yep!~
#11 Posted: 23:57:01 25/03/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Quote: Street50

Yep!~

Any ideas as to when and how? An earth day or something? An exclusive? I already have gnarly shipped and I prefer that path that that was not the shooting path. I gave The normal tree Rex the shooting path and gave Gnarly the path I liked soooo if I can get a gnarly Barkley I'm going to have him go down that path as we'll and have regular Barkley down the path I had the normal.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#12 Posted: 00:17:13 26/03/2015

It makes sense to save the popular character till the end. The first magic trap master released was gonna sell no matter what and it did , coz it was wanted to unlock the gates. They definayely would've missed out on more sales if they switched blastermind and enigmas release. people who really want enigma will wait but blastermind definitely had less fans so saving it till May wouldn't have been profitable.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4873
#13 Posted: 00:17:30 26/03/2015
I hope Gnarly Barkley comes out soon at a good price! I don't want to pay a ton of money to get Barkley alone (I don't want to get Whisper Elf).
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#14 Posted: 01:15:49 26/03/2015
Well, given Whisper Elf just came out with the regular Barkley, I imagine they will not release Gnarly with Whisper Elf. Who knows, maybe with a trapped variant villain, or one of those silly Mega Block things from Walmart. They have yet to do a mini on its own so I doubt it will be released by itself. We have seen buddy packs, easter bubble things and 2 packs. Possible it will be a single but I would not bet on it.
#15 Posted: 01:38:28 26/03/2015
I think Barkley for me is just going to have to remain pathless until how we will get Gnarly is confirmed. He's probably the only mini i'm going to be sorta impatient with.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#16 Posted: 01:56:09 26/03/2015
Quote: wavesorcerer14
I hope Gnarly Barkley comes out soon at a good price! I don't want to pay a ton of money to get Barkley alone (I don't want to get Whisper Elf).

Well the only way to get Barkley with out Whisper Elf is with the 3DS starter pack. Gnarly Barkley is most likely going to be packaged in single like the Easter Variants Mini's where done...ofcorse without the egg container...lol. Guessing he will be part of Wave 5...since there are so few left(figures an Traps).
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#17 Posted: 02:01:09 26/03/2015
He'll probably be a preorder bonus for the next Skylanders game.
Czar Mania Ripto Gems: 353
#18 Posted: 16:52:33 31/03/2015
Shoots the mini power punch per vac and eggssllent weeruptor are selling as singles right now, gnarly could be a single in the near future I personally can't wait for it to be released not going to miss it like I did the rebel lob goblin trap
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#19 Posted: 00:01:40 01/04/2015
Gnarly Barkley would look great next to Gnarly Tree Rex. Since I have Gnarly Tree Rex, I'll also be getting Gnarly Barkley soon.
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#20 Posted: 05:52:46 02/04/2015
Barkley is one of the better minis. Because he's not such a big target, he feels better to play as a ranged attacker than Tree Rex did. I will probably put both Barkleys on that path if I end up with them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:53:17 02/04/2015 by Friendzie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me