Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > What's your most wished for quest or new feature?
Page 1 of 1
What's your most wished for quest or new feature? [CLOSED]
P024008 Blue Sparx Gems: 659
#1 Posted: 11:19:50 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
As we only have one more sanctum quest in the works, I was thinking it would be fun to post our most wished for quests for 2015.

Here are mine:

Shrink the shrines to one square each...can be an element a month. I have 32 shrines so that would be a lot of freed up real estate.

A landlord that collects from all the various character houses.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 11:37:20 07/12/2014
I''d say some sort of minigame house to set this a bit more apart than other FarmVille clones, but it might be too much without doubling the game's file size.

New quests in general after level 30 would be really nice; add Trap Team adventures, not just for the gimmick guys, have stuff like Know-it-All Island and Monster Marsh as travel locations; or even start a quest plot arc it's been teasing for a bit already with how everything is being built on top of the ruins of a citadel - like in the main games, even knowing what caused the place to get destroyed would be pretty nice.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#3 Posted: 14:12:56 07/12/2014
Well, keep in mind that we have the eventual introduction of two more elements, and I assume with their own shrines/sanctum quests and possibly islands. I have a feeling that will be this Spring's "big" update (we seem to always get a bigger update in the Spring and Fall that alters some aspect of the game), along with a level cap increase to unlock that.

Shrines won't be shrunk, you aren't really supposed to have more than three of each. Obviously you can get more if you got in early, or get more from quests - but only three under normal purchase circumstances.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 17:23:26 07/12/2014
Could use some more mini games with prizes other that harvesting from Aura "mini game" smilie

Most of the good kingdom app games have a secondary "kingdoms" for advanced players mess around in . Simpsons has Krustyland , My little pony has Canterlot and Sweet Apple Acres . Smurfs have an island and the moon . It would be nice to have something similar for Lost Islands.

Some sort production house that holds multiple core skylanders at the same time . One that skips on gems but allows you to choose your reward of gold , xp or energy depending on your needs .

How about an "arena" that loads 2 skylanders and randomly picks a winner who gets xp and gold . Kinda like auto pvp on the console and they can use sheep mob or troll fighting sound effects .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:28 07/12/2014 by Dark fhoenix
KLM8325 Blue Sparx Gems: 905
#5 Posted: 21:32:07 07/12/2014
I would just like more to do.
#6 Posted: 22:41:43 07/12/2014
Sounds like you need more production houses to load up Master KLM. smilie
---
KLM8325 Blue Sparx Gems: 905
#7 Posted: 02:05:27 08/12/2014
Quote: Dark fhoenix
Sounds like you need more production houses to load up Master KLM. smilie

Well I am starting to get them. I have digger, 4 characters houses, 4 legendary houses, 2 bird house
So I am starting.
Only have 1 character whose missions I am working on. 99 total so far, 2/3 are linked, rest won. Almost everyone but swappers are at or just about to be level 14. A handful are 15.
Wish there are missions for high level Skylanders.
#8 Posted: 09:47:40 08/12/2014
Well when you have twice that many houses you will have lots to do and when you have 4 times that much , it becomes a little tedious .
---
#9 Posted: 14:25:21 08/12/2014
By the way, in case anyone didn't know and happened to have picked up the new Minis last week - Weeruptor registers using the portal, so apparently the total number of Skylanders in the game now is 172. I tried it on a whim when registering Small Fry. I haven't tried Winterfest Lob Star yet (probably should have), but I would think he gets added soon if he isn't already in there given it is the holiday season and he is now in wide release.
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#10 Posted: 14:54:34 08/12/2014
Landlord, definitely like that idea!

I would dearly like the ability to organize my skylanders. It drives me totally nuts when we get a new figure, and the order gets shifted. I'd like to set them up how I like.

A Shrine keeper, to collect from them all, ala Beetrees.

I'd like adventure balloons & huts to have memory. Retain the info for the last character, so if Bumbleblast was last used on a 1 hour mission, that's where it would default to, instead of some random location. If the last toon used in a Dragon house was Cynder, it comes up on Cynder, unless you change it. Etc.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#11 Posted: 15:34:14 08/12/2014
Quote: Kalamath

I would dearly like the ability to organize my skylanders. It drives me totally nuts when we get a new figure, and the order gets shifted. I'd like to set them up how I like.

I'd like adventure balloons & huts to have memory. Retain the info for the last character, so if Bumbleblast was last used on a 1 hour mission, that's where it would default to, instead of some random location. If the last toon used in a Dragon house was Cynder, it comes up on Cynder, unless you change it. Etc.

100% agree with all of this!
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Skarlarth Green Sparx Gems: 477
#12 Posted: 18:23:52 08/12/2014

/hat tip
Here, here!
---
Activate ID: Skarlarth
Wife's Activate ID: Mirabeeth
Kfool Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#13 Posted: 21:20:57 08/12/2014
Winterfest lob star is not recognized as different from normal lob star as of yet.

High Five is also trickling into channels as well.

Being able to sort Skylanders by level or even by bonus within each element would be nice.

So now to look for weeruptor
---
I only pretend to know what I'm doing.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#14 Posted: 21:37:04 08/12/2014
I think something fun (and repeatable)

Think a daily element or weekly quest along the lines of send SL on x # of daily elemental adventures. Matching the element of the day(s). Perhaps a certain # of 30min, 4 hour and at least 1-22 hour. the only way to win would be to use the adv clock, stay up until after midnight and start it (plus be up 22-hours later to collect) or have Flynn (so that it is a reasonable time).

The bonus would be XP that is mulitplied by # of shrines for daily quest or something like a gem or 2 for a week

XP wouldn't be much of a draw for capped folks, but just the idea of a regular quest might be enough of a carrot to get old players to play every day and maybe hook newer players into getting flynn sooner rather than later (I still don't have him or Caliand at this point--level 44 250M gold--they're non-issues)
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#15 Posted: 01:42:42 09/12/2014
Quote: defpally
By the way, in case anyone didn't know and happened to have picked up the new Minis last week - Weeruptor registers using the portal, so apparently the total number of Skylanders in the game now is 172. I tried it on a whim when registering Small Fry. I haven't tried Winterfest Lob Star yet (probably should have), but I would think he gets added soon if he isn't already in there given it is the holiday season and he is now in wide release.

High Five is also in-game, so that's 173. Winterfest Lob-Star doesn't work yet.

A fair bet that the rest of Wave 3 are also in game already if High Five and Weeruptor are. So Bat Spin, Tuff Luck, Trail Blazer, Ka-Boom, Blastermind and Cobra Cadabra are probably waiting to be unlocked...

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:56:45 09/12/2014 by ABennett
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#16 Posted: 02:50:34 09/12/2014

This would be my number one feature. Even better, when you click on something to collect it pops up with "Repeat adventure?" or "Reload house?", hitting yes would simply repeat whatever had just been completed.

In terms of quests, it's hard for them to do anything particularly exciting - they're pretty much limited to "collect stuff from places", "go to places" or "clear stuff". Would be nice if there was something more they could include, some kind of game of skill (doesn't have to be a lot of skill) associated with a goal. A mini-game to find and trap villains for example. But that's a chunk of additional programming.
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#17 Posted: 04:56:38 09/12/2014
I would like it if when the skylanders selection box comes up it would sort by level and always start at the top at the lowest. Kind of like when you click to load a legendary house, or kill a choppy pod, it picks one and goes right to it. Maybe add tabs across the top tab1 is view of added by time (how it is currently). Tab 2 could be level sorted,. Tab 3 could be type sorted E. G all Giants grouped, all trap team grouped, all swap force grouped, all regular grouped, all sidekicks grouped and so on. I love these remember last configuration ideas this would save me a ton of time.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#18 Posted: 16:01:38 09/12/2014
I'd rather they not sort by level. Effectively that's what they do already (for me) in that the newest skylanders are always the first ones and they are always the lowest level for their elements. I would like to be able to sort them however I wished, though. I would sort mine in a way that made it easier to load things. For example, I would put all the swappers, giants, alts, etc. that I load at either the top or the bottom of the list of each element so I can quickly swipe up or down to find the characters I actually use, rather than sifting through and finding them among the characters I don't.

But I'd really like Kalamath's/ABennett's idea of the option to auto reload houses, shrines and adventure balloons. That would definitely make this game less of a chore.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
#19 Posted: 16:37:48 09/12/2014
On the note of the reload of tasks, I'd also like to see a purchasable upgrade to give Quigley a faster bike to reduce his reset time by half. That would in general be a cool new feature - purchasable upgrades for certain companions.
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#20 Posted: 07:14:03 14/12/2014
A Skylander vs Skylander fight, sort of like the Dragon City fights
Choccobo Green Sparx Gems: 242
#21 Posted: 11:16:23 14/12/2014
The ability to zoom in and out farther like on the iPad, but for the iPhone. As it is now it only gets marginally smaller or bigger.

Edit: would make getting kudos much easier.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:17:27 14/12/2014 by Choccobo
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#22 Posted: 08:19:25 25/12/2014
Fights by Wi-Fi multiplayer
Hats to put on the skylanders
Funnybone 1 fan companion
Dark and light islands
2 or 3 alter egos per month
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#23 Posted: 11:20:29 25/12/2014
Dark and Light sanctuaries and toy link towers.
Zeke_D Blue Sparx Gems: 822
#24 Posted: 15:00:56 26/12/2014
Heck, I'd be happy if they added the dark, legendary and enchanted figures from TT.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#25 Posted: 15:02:23 26/12/2014
Quote: Zeke_D
Heck, I'd be happy if they added the dark, legendary and enchanted figures from TT.

Enchanted? You mean Nitro? there aren't any Enchanted figures, but there is, so far, one Nitro.
Zeke_D Blue Sparx Gems: 822
#26 Posted: 15:05:29 26/12/2014
yeah, nitro.
mcquist5 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1010
#27 Posted: 17:28:37 26/12/2014
I would like to have the shrines shrink or to have a shrine bank that holds all shrines and does one payout. A shrine harvester would also be great.
millerfly Green Sparx Gems: 355
#28 Posted: 01:07:07 27/12/2014
Not the most important thing in the fake world, but I'd love a companion that clears totems instantly (assuming the requisite skylanders).
Jumpyrn Green Sparx Gems: 312
#29 Posted: 14:14:06 28/12/2014
I would like for them to either drop the kudos or make them useful. Being able to use them in the adventure clock is somewhat helpful, but the pain of collecting them doesn't make them worth it to me
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#30 Posted: 17:31:37 30/12/2014
I'd love to be able to automatically repeat adventures without having to select the Skylander and adventure all over again, maybe by adding a button that says "Repeat Adventure".

I would also like being able to battle other users, but that would mean that you would probably always need Wi-Fi, so maybe.

I'd also like other variant houses, maybe just under one category that you could use all of your variants under, even if they're not all of the same.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#31 Posted: 08:40:21 31/12/2014
I would love to have quests that offer up a skylander as a reward . This would very much help newbie Lost Islanders .
---
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#32 Posted: 12:41:21 31/12/2014
As someone who has been playing for a long time, I would love to see a handful of super-expensive items in the store - just as completest goals. Like a small fancy building that costs 1,000,000,000 gold, or another for 50,000 wish stones.
iNiekie Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#33 Posted: 22:56:54 01/01/2015
Well I do have Some wishes:
- to replace all shrines of one element: one big shrine instead that can be upgraded. Space saver!
- one big dark house that can be upgraded with multiple spots (instead of eg 5 single dark houses, 1
big dark house with 5 upgraded spots)
- same for dragon lair houses, hall of legends , hq scout & cadettes
- fancy exclusive buildings that cost a lot, eg 50 million in gold(reward for long time players)
- giant houses or alter ego houses in the well as grand prize. I do have so many skylanders, I'd rather
have some more houses to wish for
- challenging quest where you can earn a skylander
- 2 more islands (light&dark), decent size please and some new buildings along the light & dark theme
- Some more items/skylanders you can buy with your kudos. So in fact Avril does make any sense
buying
---
Activate family: DoubleDutchy & iNiekie (last account has problems....)
Daily gifter untill game crashed, Activision is working on it.......
Qanai Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#34 Posted: 06:23:08 03/01/2015
  • more upgradable buildings, and not always tied to quests. For example, make all houses have 3 levels that either increase xp output or increase Mabu count (or both).
  • wishing well only prizes, preferably ones that are useful
  • hats or other items for skylanders that improve/create stats
  • missions for skylanders with difficulty levels and chance for failure. Some missions could require multiple skylanders to complete (make them puzzling)
  • Skylander battles (maybe like battlegrounds) to test skills against other players skylanders
  • more storage, more storage, more storage. It's tough to re-org islands
  • decorations with different area effects - rock farms attract trolls to nearby squares, pots of gold increase gold output of nearby buildings, wishing well (not Willys) causes nearby shrines to have a chance to produce wish stones regardless of eotd, etc
  • swappable houses - have a bunch of different elemental based houses that "connect" in pairs by placing them side by side. The different combination of elements produce different effects/bonuses when populated by the swappers of the same elements.
  • high cost items - see if you can drain our gold/energy reserves
  • shrine keeper companion to collect from shrines
  • better skylander selectors for houses. For example, when I'm selecting for a legendary house, only show me the legendary skylanders for the selected element. If I'm doing an alter ego, show only the alter ego (or better yet, just prompt with a yes/no to populate).
  • raise the limit on dragon houses
  • on special occasions (April fools day) have an Opposite Day - all the elemental based items/tasks produce/have requirements for the opposite element. On fire eotd, water shrines would produce wish stones, and water crops would get bonused Sanctums/sanctuaries would require (or produce bonus output for) skylanders of the opposite element. Elemental adventures would be opposite too, and accompanying 1day quests for mysterious or strange rewards could be fun.
iNiekie Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#35 Posted: 21:57:13 13/01/2015
Quote: iNiekie
Well I do have Some wishes:
- to replace all shrines of one element: one big shrine instead that can be upgraded. Space saver!
- one big dark house that can be upgraded with multiple spots (instead of eg 5 single dark houses, 1
big dark house with 5 upgraded spots)
- same for dragon lair houses, hall of legends , hq scout & cadettes
- fancy exclusive buildings that cost a lot, eg 50 million in gold(reward for long time players)
- giant houses or alter ego houses in the well as grand prize. I do have so many skylanders, I'd rather
have some more houses to wish for
- challenging quest where you can earn a skylander
- 2 more islands (light&dark), decent size please and some new buildings along the light & dark theme
- Some more items/skylanders you can buy with your kudos. So in fact Avril does make any sense
buying

Oh and more storage space!
---
Activate family: DoubleDutchy & iNiekie (last account has problems....)
Daily gifter untill game crashed, Activision is working on it.......
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me