Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
villain adventures [CLOSED]
trapmaster787 Blue Sparx Gems: 723
#1 Posted: 21:34:37 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
villain adventures #1

“Glumshanks”, kaos boomed as the tall green troll wondered over. “Get ready to blow cloud cracker prison sky high hahahahahahaha.” Glumshanks stood watching the heavily guarded prison he strolled disguised as spryo using kaos’s imitation potion at the heart he placed the tnt. Sprinting the disguised troll ran for the safety hatch just as the trap masters arrived. “Well done my friend.” kaos said with a kind heart. The trap masters were gone. They slowly climbed out, there they stood the legendary doom raiders. “Where are we,” demanded the golden queen. “Back in skylands your loyal goldness,” Glumshanks said nervous. She went to kaos “who are you” she said “I am ultimate lord Kaos of ddddooooommmm!”. “ok,” said the floating head dream catcher. “let me take you to my lair” kaos suggested. They teleported in a flash. “Not to be rude kaos you smell and I don’t like it,” wolfgang pointed out. “Me too” said the famous chef pepper jack. Kaos looked around “what does mean.” Dr.krankcase stepped up and said “Your stinkocity factor is high and we don’t like you”. Glumshanks turned around to face the wall, Kaos got angry, the Dr didn’t want to be here. “I DO NOT STINK YOU DOOOOOO.” The rumble started
---
I'm stronger than you - Garnet
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me