Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: The Icelation Of Death!
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: The Icelation Of Death! [CLOSED]
skygrin Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#1 Posted: 14:35:18 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Rated Whatever For Whoever. smilie

By: skygrin
Snapshot: Really pet vac? Pet Vac: What is it chap? Snapshot: M, m, m-m, eh, nothin', nothin', nothin'nothin'
Pet Vac: Something snapshot, something, Skylanders: IT'S KAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spyro: I Got This! Cynder:I'm Coming To Spy! Spry: I Wanna Go To Daddy! Spyro: No no no bud, you gotta stay here. How bout's ya look after the crew?¿ Cynder: You to to amber. Amber: Whatever mom. Skylanders: We can have portal master kind of "kids" look after us, but not those kind of kids! Cynder: (whispering: Enigma, I intrust you to look after the kids, also, Skylanders:Woaoaoaoa! Spyro: Cynder, now! Gusto: (Spitting:Biie!) Nitro Headrush: What's the matter with you gusto?¿
Gusto: (Spitting:Ippapapapei!) Nitro Headrush: Hu?¿ Gusto: (Spits) I Was Brushing My Teeth! Nitro Headrush: O, o. O,o Krypt King: Wasup?¿ Blastermind: Long Story, But Spyro And Cynder Are Gone, So Im The Last Hope! Enigma: You got it all wrong froggy, I am! Blastermind And Enigma: I mean we are! Fryno: You dumps are makin' me mad, you dums!, stupid, just supid. Small Fry: Yea! you right on daddyo! Wallop: (Caufing 3 Times) I Will Do The Smashing Fy, Boom Jet And Scorp: Wanna Hike The Mountains For Them?¿ Skylanders: Uh! Minis: We're Hungry! And Cold! Small Fry: Dad, can I have a heiferback ride?¿ Fryno: Uhh... yea because I ♥ you. Small Fry: Yaay! Skylanders: Noooo... Fryno And Small Fry: Wa?¿ Skylanders: Kaos. Skylanders: Let's fight! Kaos: Well, well, if it isn't the skylosers! Terrafin: Gimme my $5 kaos! Kaos: In You're Dreams Terrafin! Camo: Ohhoho! Than you underestimate me! And my friends! Attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! Spry And Amber: Mom, Dad! Kaooooooos! Kaos: What is it losers?¿!¡ Spry And Amber: You froze them! Kaboom And Wildfire: Oh, That (Cannonblast And Heatbreath) Skylanders: We got us a turkey to fry! (Boom!) Kaos: Ahhhhh! Spyro And Cynder: Another happy ending! Krypt King: Cocoa Time! Eruptor And Weeruptor: Oo, Oo, Yea, Yea!

~~~End.
---
smilie gottee
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me