Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Tech Toy Link and Sanctums back in Store Upgrades
Page 1 of 1
Tech Toy Link and Sanctums back in Store Upgrades [CLOSED]
SpinCycle2 Green Sparx Gems: 444
#1 Posted: 17:49:33 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Tech Toy link (25 Gems) Finish Quest and get 25 Gems back
Link 3 and get 50 Gems
Link 7 and get Shrine

New Quest for Tech
Own the Tech Sanctum
Collect from the Tech Sanctum
Place 10 Tech Decoration
Reward Tech Shrine

All Sanctums available till Nov 30th
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:57:10 25/11/2014 by SpinCycle2
Kfool Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#2 Posted: 19:35:39 25/11/2014
Thanks for the heads up, got my tower.

What is the mechanism for Sanctum quests, are they offered monthly? I had Fire and Magic when my game crashed, I was so new to the game I didn't know the mechanisms and hadn't started reading here very much by then.

Sanctums are more valuable than alter egos (and AE houses) but I'm guessing they're offered/available more often as well.
---
I only pretend to know what I'm doing.
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#3 Posted: 20:02:07 25/11/2014
Also Bird House is available until Nov 27th (200 Gems)

And a teaser for Thanksgiving Weekend...

Be on the lookout for BIG sales and RETURNING items, including special items, decorations and Companions!
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#4 Posted: 20:04:41 25/11/2014
The sanctums, of course, were something new, this year. Each month has been an "appreciation month" for a different element, and in that month we would get the corresponding sanctum and link tower. So far, every month, the update after the time is up for the sanctum quest they offer a timed quest for the danctum, the toy link tower and all previous sanctums are available for purchase for a limited time. December will be the last month for it as we've gone through all the elements. Who knows how they will offer the sanctums after that.

Also, I got s splash screen saying "Is that Santa?" that teases the water alter ego for next month. Who do you think it will be?
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#5 Posted: 21:16:20 25/11/2014
Santa Snap Shot I would think. Alliterationally speaking, of course.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#6 Posted: 21:31:26 25/11/2014
Yeah, Lobstar is already covered with the Winterfest variant, and none of the other two guys have been released. It's not impossible that they use an older 'lander, however, there's plenty to choose from and Hallows' Eve Hex is around.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#7 Posted: 01:25:51 26/11/2014
I think that if they go with Santa, then Rip Tide has the best "shape" for it. I would think Snap Shot would be overkill since we'll eventually have the dark version. Though that didn't stop them from having 3 Wash Bucklers. I guess we'll never get my idea for a Lightning Rod Santa. That was my idea last year and we got Snow Brawler instead.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#8 Posted: 08:30:37 26/11/2014
Its going to be a fun fun weekend. If Black friday does not cough up , we have turkey day sales .

Well technically we have a Santa Wash buckler . Why not another Christmas theme ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:40:37 26/11/2014 by Dark fhoenix
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#9 Posted: 12:20:22 26/11/2014
I love your Lightning Rod Santa idea, Obidawsn. Who knows - last year someone suggested a Witch Hex for Halloween and we didn't get it then, but got it this year. Maybe someone read and liked your Lightning Rod suggestion too.
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#10 Posted: 13:50:06 26/11/2014
I would also like a Lightning Rod Santa :-)
They wouldn't just rerelease Wash Buckler Santa as an AE would they? My son still needs him and if they give him away again that would be great but I'm definitely hoping for a new character.
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#11 Posted: 14:02:38 26/11/2014
I think Gusto has the right shape for a Santa Claus variant. He's already got the gut, and it would be easy to swap his boomerang for a sac of toys. Really was disappointed that they didn't come through with the Lightning Rod Santa last year, but I got my Birthday Bash and New Year's Countdown, so I guess I can't complain too much.
#12 Posted: 14:57:51 26/11/2014
Quote: HappyGamer
I think Gusto has the right shape for a Santa Claus variant. He's already got the gut, and it would be easy to swap his boomerang for a sac of toys. Really was disappointed that they didn't come through with the Lightning Rod Santa last year, but I got my Birthday Bash and New Year's Countdown, so I guess I can't complain too much.

You're right about Gusto, but I'm pretty sure it will be a Water Element, unless they do like last year and give us an alter ego for December and a special holiday alter ego like they did with Snowler Brawl and Holiday Wash Buckler.

I could also see Punk Shock as a Christmas Elf.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:00:08 26/11/2014 by obidawsn
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#13 Posted: 15:27:11 26/11/2014
Quote: obidawsn

You're right about Gusto, but I'm pretty sure it will be a Water Element, unless they do like last year and give us an alter ego for December and a special holiday alter ego like they did with Snowler Brawl and Holiday Wash Buckler.

That's kind of what I'm hoping for - the Christmas variant being a bonus present. After all, we've already got one watery Santa.
Kfool Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#14 Posted: 16:00:20 26/11/2014
They won't explicitly name something like Gusto Claus since only a portion of their customers celebrate Christmas, and since it's worldwide distribution the name and spelling varies a lot. I think we're looking at one of the elf-looking or elf skylanders getting a costume, though turning someone into a reindeer would also make sense. Fright Rider would have made a good elf on a reindeer for example.
---
I only pretend to know what I'm doing.
#15 Posted: 16:22:01 26/11/2014
Quote: HappyGamer
Quote: obidawsn

That's kind of what I'm hoping for - the Christmas variant being a bonus present. After all, we've already got one watery Santa.

They could just be saying "Is that Santa?" just as a holiday reference more than a specific alter ego design.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me