Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Previous | Page 17 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#801 Posted: 10:55:47 14/05/2015
"Who is that?" Shade said trying to see through his swollen face. All he could see was a figure in the distance. He could see a dark aura but couldn't quite make it out.
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#802 Posted: 13:49:16 14/05/2015
George settled upon the Elder's words, trusting her is all he could do at the moment. The air about him drifted back into normal physics as the earth elements dropped back into the ground. He took a deep breath, Haven't done that in a long time, I'm too tired to carry on anyway. He then nodded and turned back around to the group, "Alright," he then spotted the strange cloak the Elder had retrieved only moments ago, "Is that the cloak you mentioned?" He made his way back into the small crowd.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#803 Posted: 13:50:19 14/05/2015
Glare and Voltaire had gotten up and joined the group.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#804 Posted: 15:24:18 14/05/2015
He chuckled "Someone who is trying to heal your wounds". Upon grabbing whatever he needed from the satchel he knelt down "As for me well I'm someone following this group like a black sheep at the end of the pack, kinda here for my own thing".

A shaking sound was heard as he tossed around the liquid in a jar around "I won't do this without consent but this liquid will force the shards out of your face and then repair the cuts, the risk of infection will be lowered however you're going to feel a rough stinging afterwards.."
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#805 Posted: 18:58:28 14/05/2015
Kihei walked with Derrick "I hope Derrick will be ok with what I asked" He thought

"We'll give Derrick the cloak tomorrow, unless someone is willing to run to Derrick and Kihei" Makil said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#806 Posted: 21:43:36 14/05/2015
Shade noded. "What thing are you talking about?" He was uneasy about this new figure.
---
SC
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#807 Posted: 00:33:13 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ariela nodded as George approached her. "Yes. This is the cloak which will protect Derrick from the sunlight." She held it out to him, and after he had taken it from her, she looked around at the group. "Who is staying in my hut tonight?" She glanced over at Glare and Voltaire. "Glare, Voltaire, you really should not be up. You need rest so your wounds will heal." She padded over to them quickly.
-
"Alright, whoever is coming to my hut, follow me." Azuron began to walk away from Ariela's hut.
Starz decided to stay with Azuron for the night, so she padded after the small group.
#808 Posted: 01:32:38 15/05/2015
"I've been through worse, far worse, but I don't know about Voltaire though." Glare replied proudly, to an extent.

"Yeah, I haven't been as good as others, but I can thoughen up." Voltaire said.
---
#809 Posted: 12:49:56 16/05/2015
Positioning himself to start the procedure, "Oh just studying this whole shadow beast black mist thing that's been going on lately....now as for your wounds I can't do this without your consent, remember this is going to sting but you'll be fully healed with no pointy glass into da face"
#810 Posted: 15:16:32 16/05/2015
"I said you may proceed." Shade said. He could still sense a dark aura with this guy. He was uneased.
---
SC
#811 Posted: 04:28:51 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Azuron stopped at the edge of the lake, stretching his large wings. "You have to fly to my hut," he said, looking back at the group briefly before pointing at small bulb-shape hut sitting above the water on large twisty vines. "I can swim though." He suddenly dived into the water, swimming over to a ladder which hung from his hut down to the surface of the lake. He climbed the ladder quickly and motioned for the others to come over.

OOC: The picture link under Dawana on the first post has a picture of the bulb-like huts. You can take a look at that if you want to know what they look like.
#812 Posted: 04:35:12 18/05/2015
"Come on Derrick" Kihei said as he flew to Azuron's hut
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#813 Posted: 06:24:27 18/05/2015
Kumara and Shadow followed Azuron, "how can the city keep all the dark creatures out? I mean, surely they can't be kept out by force... Is it magic?" Kumara asked.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#814 Posted: 06:26:37 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"The darkness mist is only at the borders of the Emerald City." Starz answered for Azuron. "It's not near Dawana so there's not many dark creatures."
#815 Posted: 06:32:36 18/05/2015
"I see... We're gonna have to stop them as soon as possible... Or these cities might end up destroyed..." Kumara said sadly," Well, that got dark."
---
#816 Posted: 06:58:43 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"The Emerald City has magic surrounding it, so it should be okay for now." Starz said, landing on Azuron's doorstep and padding into his hut.
Azuron was already inside. He zipped around as the group entered. "Welcome to my hut," he said. It was pretty large on the inside. There was a wooden table to the left, and a small rock fountain behind it, which wasn't producing any water at the moment. There was a small bookcase, with small pouches laying on top of it. There was a small bed at the back right corner of the hut, and a basket filled with pillows, feathers, and blankets next to it. At the back of the hut, there was small staircase, which led to a balcony outside.
#817 Posted: 18:49:20 18/05/2015
Kihei looked around "It looks nice in here" He said
---
#818 Posted: 21:59:40 18/05/2015
Kumara yawned and entered the hut.
---
#819 Posted: 22:10:31 18/05/2015
(Wait, who is supposed to be in Ariela's hut alongside Glare and Voltaire?)
---
#820 Posted: 00:45:49 19/05/2015
Derrick, still quiet, followed the group going into Azuron's home. Seeing quite a few of them had gathered here, "Um, think we need to separate a little better?" He spoke up looking about the hut, recognizing the size of the whole place.

--

George was now calm again as he watched Derrick fly off to Azuron's hut out over the water, He is water by birth, he should be fine, he concluded walking back into Ariela's nursing hut, "I'll be right back, I'm going to bring this to Derrick before dawn comes around," he held the cloak still, placing it up over his neck. His crest held it from the breeze as he then flew it over to the smaller hut, to locate the boy, "Derrick," he called lightly, both because it was late and he was trying to be courteous, and the fact he was relatively tired at the moment.

Derrick shot over to George wrapping him in a hug, "What's this now?" George asked putting a paw up to hold the dark water dragon. Within a few seconds with no reply, "Do you need something?" Derrick only shook his head while it was tight against George's chest, "What is it then?" He begged a little to know what was going through his mind.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#821 Posted: 01:31:47 19/05/2015
Kihei went over to Kumara and hugged her "Are you going to be ok?" He asked

Makil went back into Ariela's hut "I hope everyone is ok" He thought
---
#822 Posted: 01:34:06 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Apparently everyone went with Azuron to his hut. xD

Azuron agreed with Derrick. "Yeah. I don't have enough space for all of you to stay here for the night."
-
Ariela waited outside her hut, looking over at Azuron's hut above the lake.
#823 Posted: 02:35:03 19/05/2015
"If you aren't going to help I'll ask Ariela if she can get these shards of glass out of my face." Shade said. He slowly made his way to Ariela's hut but not without stubing hit tows. His swollen face and glass made it difficult to see. Soon he made it back to Ariela's hut. He saw her blurry figure. "Ariela I need a little assistance in removing some glass in my face." Shade said with a little hint of pain in his voice.

Ooc: Sorry Jackson117 you are taking too long.
---
SC
#824 Posted: 02:40:57 19/05/2015
Makil walked outside and saw Shade "Come with me, I'll see what I can do" He said

"Whenever Derrick goes, I go" Kihei said
---
#825 Posted: 02:53:07 19/05/2015
Glare and Voltaire followed Shade from behind.
---
#826 Posted: 02:53:16 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I am sure I will be able to help." Ariela took a step towards Shade. "Follow me." She made her way over to the table Shade was laying on before the darkness creature attacked.
#827 Posted: 03:18:38 19/05/2015
Shade accidentally bumped into a chair knocking it over. "Gah!! That hurt!" He looked around and saw the outline of the same table. He hopped on and layed down. "I'm sorry about all of this. The shadow creatures have taken a like to me due to me killing them whenever they entered the Emerald City." Shade said as he awaited for Ariela.
---
SC
#828 Posted: 03:42:57 19/05/2015
Makil walked inside and over to Shade "Its going to be ok" He said
---
#829 Posted: 03:45:37 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, it seems so." Ariela reached over and began to carefully pick the shards of glass away from Shade's face. After doing that, she carefully applied a gel-like substance to clear the cuts and reduce the pain. "Is that better?" she asked.
#830 Posted: 04:23:49 19/05/2015
"Yeah, I'll be fine," Kumara replied to Kihei's earlier question.

"I'm staying here..." Shadow stated. He was too tired to move, besides, no one orders him around.
---
#831 Posted: 04:44:43 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Azuron started taking blankets and pillows out of the basket near his bed and handing them out to the group staying with him for the night. "I have these for when it gets cold in Dawana," he explained.
#832 Posted: 04:47:46 19/05/2015
"Thank you." Shade said.
---
SC
#833 Posted: 05:34:24 19/05/2015
"Thanks," Kumara said, "flying can get really tiring..."
---
#834 Posted: 19:00:50 19/05/2015
"Thanks Azuron" Kihei said as he put the blanket on himself, he was still next to Kumara
---
#835 Posted: 02:37:10 20/05/2015
Derrick look up from his tucked away position, "I feel like a burden. I've done nothing but cause problems since we left home," he finally spoke, "I don't know myself anymore, I can't walk out in the daylight; I can't sleep at all; my body burns if I don't take in someone else's blood, and I don't have my birth given element anymore."

George placed his paw on Derrick's mouth, "Enough nonsense little one," he leaned down to place his forehead on Derrick's, "Do not think that for one second that you are useless, you are not a burden. You never have been, never will be," he then loosened his wings some so that they flared slightly, "I want you to know that no matter what happens, I'll always be there for you, just as you are for me. Do not let your faults control who you are. Let them be tested, beat them, be greater, never, ever, give up, and never forget your friends."
---
#836 Posted: 23:57:49 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Azuron had finished handing out the blankets. He smiled softly and the padded up the stairs to the upstair outdoor balcany, shutting the door gently.
Starz saw him leave and followed, opening the door and shutting it again after her. She slowly walked up the stairs and found Azuron sitting on the balcony, looking up at the bright moon shining through a gap in the dark clouds. "Azuron?" she asked.
The water dragon ears twitched and he glanced back at the light dragoness. "Hi," he murmured.
Starz padded over. "May I sit down?"
Azuron nodded and Starz sat down next to him. "Is something wrong?"
Azuron tilted his head. "Not really. Actually, I should be happy. Your group coming to Dawana is the most interesting thing that's happened in ages." He stopped for a moment and then looked up at Starz. "You said you're going on an adventure, aren't you?"
Starz nodded.
Azuron looked back at the moon. "I've always wanted to go on an adventure. I've lived in Dawana all of my life. It's boring after you've explored most of the city." He sighed and lowered his head. He really wanted to join the quest Starz was on, but thought it would be rude to ask. And they probably wouldn't let him join anyway.
"Would you like to come with us?"
Azuron's head shot up and he looked at Starz. "Wait, what?"
"Would you like to come with us on our adventure?" Starz repeated.
Azuron nodded slowly.
"I'm sure the others won't mind. Plus we need all the help we can get." She stood up and looked down at Azuron. "But I must warn you, this adventure will be dangerous. We're facing a darkness mist we don't know much about. Do you still want to come?"
"I do." Azuron replied.
"Alright then." Starz took a deep breath and then let it out. "Welcome to the group, Azuron." She turned around. "I'll go tell the others." She padded down the staircase.
Azuron watched her leave and then looked up at the moon. "Wow. I'm finally going on an adventure." he thought.

OOC: Do you guys want to time skip to the morning?
#837 Posted: 23:59:25 21/05/2015
(I don't think I have anything that my characters can currently do right now ... so sure. Better let the others answer first though.)
---
#838 Posted: 00:05:29 22/05/2015
ooc: I don't mind.
---
SC
#839 Posted: 14:06:52 22/05/2015
OOC: I'm good with that
---
#840 Posted: 16:03:06 22/05/2015
OOC: Sorry Spyroconvexity I had a rather long power outage...very long.

When the drake become impatient enough to seek aid from another the good doc proceeded to get up and break the silence of the hutt

"I hate to be that guy and chances are you will ignore my plea entirely but I want to challenge each and every one of you to a little sparring match one at the time to determine your capabilities"

Slowly he made his way outside

"Because at the end of the day someone isn't going to be cut out for combat and when your at the funeral don't blame yourselves you wanted to be hero's"
#841 Posted: 01:46:21 23/05/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Jackson117, it's the middle of the night in Dawana. They're all sleeping right now in Areila and Azuron's huts. And Shade, Glare, and Voltaire are injured. And I'm pretty sure the group can battle well. Otherwise Cenor wouldn't have seen a vision of them going on this quest and battling the darkness mist.

Time-skip to the morning.

The sun rose over the eastern hills and shone across the swampland surrounding Dawana through a gap in the morning clouds.
Azuron had fallen asleep on the balcony. He woke up from sunlight shining onto his face. He sat up slowly, yawned, stood up, and remembered that he was about to go on an adventure. He padded downstairs and opened the door, seeing dragons and a gryphon sleeping on his floor. He jumped over everyone and stepped outside, taking a deep breath of the fresh, cold, morning air.
#842 Posted: 02:28:58 23/05/2015
By morning Shade's face was fully healed. He woke up to sunlight peaking through windows in the hut. He was still on the table. He hoped off and walked outside to warm his scales up. He spread his wings and they began to light up from the sun's rays. Soon he was warmed up. He went to go back inside and saw black scratch marks all over the door. Shade's eyes widen. He quickly went inside and woke Areila. "Elder Areila you need to see this."
---
SC
#843 Posted: 02:29:55 23/05/2015
(To be honest, Glare is perfectly able to fight people right now, Voltaire is of decent strength, though she's not at Glare's level.)

Glare stretched his limbs, "Good morning folks."

(Who is with Glare and Voltaire?)
---
#844 Posted: 02:56:16 23/05/2015
OOC: George should be in Ariela's hut.

Derrick was already outside, wearing the cloak as he was watching the sun rise. Tears still visible in his eyes as they roles down the previous paths of countless others, "This is the first time in over four years that I've seen the sun rise," his voice was much more clear compared to the night before. He turned to Azuron, "So you coming with us is that it?" His face was well lit by the reflected light, but shaded enough to not give off a glow.
---
#845 Posted: 03:20:09 23/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ariela woke up slowly, sitting up and stretching a little before standing up and padding through her hut. "Good morning Glare," she said, before reaching the front door.
The elder dragoness blinked a few times, looking at the scratch marks. "Huh. It seems we had a visitor last night. Ah well," she said cheerfully, padding back inside.
-
Azuron looked down, seeing Derrick in the dark cloak, looking up at him. "Yeah," he nodded. "Apparently Starz told everyone last night."
#846 Posted: 03:24:32 23/05/2015
"Good morning." Glare nodded to Ariela.

He then proceeded to wake up Voltaire, whom yawned, "Give me a minute."

Glare, meanwhile, wondered about the scratches Shade had just saw.
---
#847 Posted: 03:26:55 23/05/2015
"It's those dark creatures. They want revenge on me." Shade said.
---
SC
#848 Posted: 03:35:23 23/05/2015
Kihei walked over to Derrick "You look great today buddy" He said

Makil looked at Shade "They'll have to get through me to get to you" He said
---
#849 Posted: 03:48:52 23/05/2015
"And me, with light and ice, I can handle them." Glare said confidently
---
#850 Posted: 04:42:01 23/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ariela shook her head. "I do not think so. They are targeting anyone other than their own kind. The elder dragons of the Emerald City have already confirmed that."
First | Previous | Page 17 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me