Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hall of Legends - One is not working [CLOSED]
Minidragon Green Sparx Gems: 153
#1 Posted: 14:17:06 22/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi fellow gamers,

Yesterday one of my Hall of Legends suddenly stopped working. I can't use any Legendary Skylander to activate it for payout nor can I store it in my inventory. Anyone ever encounter this problem?
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#2 Posted: 22:41:04 22/11/2014
I know that someone had an extra hall or two (you can't sell them) and I think they said one didn't function--but I thought it was in the inventory
#3 Posted: 00:03:21 23/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't understand why is it so hard to get rid of the hall(s). The only way i know of is to store them in the inventory and now thanks to the bug in the game, i can't do that either. I just placed it in a out of the way spot. lol....hopefully out of sight out of mind xD
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#4 Posted: 14:59:00 24/11/2014
Not sure why it would stop working, but I understand why they don't let people sell the halls. At the higher levels, most people have more wish stones than they know what to do with. I make an effort to periodically sit and spend as many stones as I can stand while watching tv, but I still can't keep my total below 10,000. If I could sell Halls, I'd use them once - with the guaranteed 5 gem payout - then sell it and buy another.
#5 Posted: 20:11:20 24/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: arkhamhorrorfan
Not sure why it would stop working, but I understand why they don't let people sell the halls. At the higher levels, most people have more wish stones than they know what to do with. I make an effort to periodically sit and spend as many stones as I can stand while watching tv, but I still can't keep my total below 10,000. If I could sell Halls, I'd use them once - with the guaranteed 5 gem payout - then sell it and buy another.

Lol...i love how your mind works. That's certainly another way to generate precious gems n utilize the excess stones.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me