Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
STT Enigma and Kaboom for sale! [CLOSED]
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#1 Posted: 05:39:19 16/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Both are listed on ebay from trusted seller (not me, lol) .. They are preorder, however, seller guarantees shipping within 30 days! I've used this seller before, a few times, and he has came through before! Just figured I would share since we currently have a lot of speculation on release date here.. And seeing how Walmart just added these, maybe we will see something solid soonsmilie

EDIT: he just added Blastermind, so it might be bullship, since I can't see both Magic TM's coming in same wave!!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:15:53 16/11/2014 by skylander_chaos
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#2 Posted: 06:11:40 16/11/2014
He has the rest of the Trap Masters listed now:
http://stores.ebay.com/lizard-...14.l1513&_pgn=3
YerMomsFaceHere Blue Sparx Gems: 839
#3 Posted: 06:31:55 16/11/2014
no thanks........Ill get mine ( multiples if i want), during normal release ......... people seriously fall for this crap??
---
Sugar momma's , look no further!
#4 Posted: 06:50:39 16/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: YerMomsFaceHere
no thanks........Ill get mine ( multiples if i want), during normal release ......... people seriously fall for this crap??

I feel the same way.. We are just trying to get an idea on when what you call "normal release" actually is!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:58:35 16/11/2014 by skylander_chaos
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 14:22:03 16/11/2014
They're preorders. They are NOT guaranteed to ship within 30 days, so the listings should be taken down, as the seller is outright lying.

Just look at his listings. He's an obvious scalper. Half of the pics in his listings are of at least 3 of the same item. I remembee seeing a listing with 20 Scratch figures in the same pic. It's just sad.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:41:53 16/11/2014 by Matteomax
SkyScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 550
#6 Posted: 14:36:18 16/11/2014
Oh ya... for just twice the price of a normal trap master you will insure this seller's pockets are lined and a wonderful feeling of depression when you dont get it for months and see them in stores everywhere, have fun!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#7 Posted: 14:45:43 16/11/2014
Besides, they can be "preordered" on Walmart at the moment. They'll definitely end up getting cancelled either way, so I wouldn't even bother.

This is just another seller trying to take advantage of others by buying and reselling items that people aren't aware of, since they can be ordered at half the price.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:46:13 16/11/2014 by Matteomax
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#8 Posted: 15:26:41 16/11/2014
Short Cut is most likely wave 4.. Why is he even there?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 15:39:35 16/11/2014
Quote: Matteomax
They're preorders. They are NOT guaranteed to ship within 30 days, so the listings should be taken down, as the seller is outright lying.

Just look at his listings. He's an obvious scalper. Half of the pics in his listings are of at least 3 of the same item. I remembee seeing a listing with 20 Scratch figures in the same pic. It's just sad.

It's eBay. People want a fast buck. They saw the Wal Mart preorder and is gambling, which is exactly what you will be doing if you fall for it.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#10 Posted: 04:19:17 17/11/2014
Not really, because Walmart has all the remaining Trap Masters on preorder.
Plus he's charging more than double for what I can get at retail.

One word for that person: SCALPER!!!
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:52 17/11/2014 by Insane01
#11 Posted: 04:31:50 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah, apparently that bastard scalper is on here cause he just listed WFLS with pic that was added this morning... That dude is making serious bank with his little hustle...
---
stoat2337 Gold Sparx Gems: 2270
#12 Posted: 19:34:01 23/11/2014
^Only off of the impatient.
Skylanders Dad Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#13 Posted: 19:47:48 23/11/2014
Quote: skylander_chaos
Yeah, apparently that bastard scalper is on here cause he just listed WFLS with pic that was added this morning... That dude is making serious bank with his little hustle...

Whoever scalps these toys is not making serious bank...It's highly likely, even if not 100% across the board, that any person doing the skylander scalping thing is pretty not-so-well off...

*shrugs*
---
Here we go again...!
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#14 Posted: 22:38:26 23/11/2014
Quote: Skylanders Dad

Whoever scalps these toys is not making serious bank...It's highly likely, even if not 100% across the board, that any person doing the skylander scalping thing is pretty not-so-well off...

*shrugs*

I agree...I've said it before...the franchise is well past it's prime and you are wasting a lot of time and effort with virtually no profit/gain if you're scalping Skylanders Trap Team products. Unless you had the foresight to know to buy a few boxes of Kaos traps knowing that they'll be rare for the holiday season, you're barely breaking even scalping these toys. These petty tactics to list preorders at a markup come off as a desperate money-making attempt by somebody who is barely making ends meet with their money or somebody who doesn't know how to properly invest their money in something profitable. On the flip side, the people who do buy these pre-orders must either be gullible, uneducated, or have expendable income in order to not deal with buying figures upon release.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#15 Posted: 22:51:07 23/11/2014
But hey, at least there's the advantage of scalpers actually selling overseas. Because no matter how many Kaos Traps TRU stocks, I know my country isn't getting any and the guy from Ebay that charges fair(one dollar/pound more, at most) is going to be my only source.
Having preorders for things you don't have is still pretty shady, though. Either you're going for guillible and desesperate people thinking you'll actually stock those in time or you might as well be stealing from the boxes to have them so early.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#16 Posted: 22:59:13 23/11/2014 | Topic Creator
^well, whatever the reason, or no matter how many idiots fall for it (present party NOT included) the dude has already made a few grand in a week, and as a working father and family man, that's more than I made last week since we are currently not on a turn around at the moment..
---
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#17 Posted: 23:10:18 23/11/2014
^well, whatever the reason, or no matter how many idiots fall for it (present party NOT included) the dude has already made a few grand in a week, and as a working father and family man, that's more than I made last week since we are currently not on a turn around at the moment..

Isn't it an EBay rule that this dude will have to refund the money if the preorder isn't fulfilled within 30 days of purchase? If you ask me, this opens the door to a lot of scamming. What if he transfers all his money out of Paypal and shuts down the EBay account within the next month? Surely buyers will get their money back, but there is a lot of fine print both on the seller and buyer side of the transaction for preorders considering no product is in hand and no guarantees of a particular release date by the manufacturer. The only product this guy can sell with a decent chance of a pre-Christmas release and fulfillment within 30 days is the Winterfest Lob Star. If it were that easy to make a few grand, I'm sure more people (including a few from this forum) would hop on the presale bandwagon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:13:30 23/11/2014 by mastermc54
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#18 Posted: 23:27:48 23/11/2014
Going back a step, there was a time where I could buy S/Landers figs from a scalper and still:

1. Pay less, even after shipping, than I would have paid to get them in-store in Oz
  2. Get them sooner than when they would be released here

So a moderate level capitalism was to my benefit, as long as the seller did not get greedy (and then I would simply wait for local release).
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#19 Posted: 23:32:51 23/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: mastermc54

Isn't it an EBay rule that this dude will have to refund the money if the preorder isn't fulfilled within 30 days of purchase? If you ask me, this opens the door to a lot of scamming. What if he transfers all his money out of Paypal and shuts down the EBay account within the next month? Surely buyers will get their money back, but there is a lot of fine print both on the seller and buyer side of the transaction for preorders considering no product is in hand and no guarantees of a particular release date by the manufacturer. The only product this guy can sell with a decent chance of a pre-Christmas release and fulfillment within 30 days is the Winterfest Lob Star. If it were that easy to make a few grand, I'm sure more people (including a few from this forum) would hop on the presale bandwagon.

Yes, it's very dirty pool, indeed! I'm not saying it's right, or ever something I would consider or recommend, I'm just saying he is making money.. And has been for years... But to each his own, I guess, and I hope no one falls for it personally..
---
turtle20000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1370
#20 Posted: 01:55:29 24/11/2014
Just wait until its released. You'll put your mone into it, itll get released and you still wont have it, then after 2 weeks after it release he'll say hes out and refund your money. You know the rest of the story, but if you dont, ill finish. You go to the store to get one and yup, you guessed it, their all out. STOP PAYING SCALPERS.
#21 Posted: 02:06:59 24/11/2014 | Topic Creator
^lets end on that note since this is a dead end ;P
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me