Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Unable to open Lost Islands on iPad mini 3 [CLOSED]
Garygoh884 Gold Sparx Gems: 2854
#1 Posted: 14:27:03 15/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Today I recieved my new iPad mini 3, 4 weeks after my birthday. I copied all of my old iPad data including Skylanders Lost Islands but always crashes for each time I open. Is the version of this game unsupported for iPad mini 3? I wondered if Lost Islands supports all iOS 8.1 devices...
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#2 Posted: 19:39:47 15/11/2014
Make sure you play on your old device using activateID. Go to the right hand menu, and select the cogwheel. You should either have the option to sign in or it will show you that you are signed in and will give youthe option to create a cloud save.

Then remove your back-up of Lost islands on the new device. restart (you might not have to do this, but it's always a good idea when you uninstall/delete something.

Do a fresh install of Lost Islands--even going through the tutorial like a new game. Then go to the optio ns menu and sign in to activate using your same ID/password combo.

It should pull your old game from the cloud and offer you the chance to select your old game or keep playing the new one.
#3 Posted: 14:01:35 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling a fresh copy of that game, but the problem still recurs. I assumed that iPad mini 3 isn't supported for this game. Activision might be too busy reading every issue reported from the players. I need to do this as soon as possible.
#4 Posted: 14:00:55 19/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I tried using Andyroid to run Lost Islands on my laptop but it runs slowly. Really slowly. I'm playing on my phone right now, until the day the crashing issue on my iPad gets fixed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me