Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Tip for completing the link quests without owning the figure
Page 1 of 1
Tip for completing the link quests without owning the figure [CLOSED]
dios Yellow Sparx Gems: 1487
#1 Posted: 21:33:44 13/11/2014 | Topic Creator
This tip is for folks waiting on Black Friday sales but desire to complete link quests. You'll need the bluetooth portal to do this.

First and foremost, this does NOT affect the figure in any way, shape, or form.

Go to your nearest big box store with your portal. Scan any figures you need through the box. If you're looking for Food Fight/ Snap Shot, you can get Food Fight by holding the portal adjacent to him. Again, this does NOT affect ownership of the figure in any way. It only unlocks data in your game while you're waiting on sales.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#2 Posted: 21:51:47 13/11/2014
Doesn't it impact the number of times that the person purchasing that figure can use the codes though?
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 01:26:57 14/11/2014
I was pretty sure that using the portal didn't go against the number of times you can use the code. I could be wrong, though. I know when the limit was only 1 per code, people were using their portal and still able to let someone else use their code. It was that way when Swap Force came out, and someone gave me a bunch of codes to help me with quests and sugar bats until we got out figures at Christmas. I'm pretty sure the codes were limit to 1, at the time, and he just used his portal.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 08:44:11 14/11/2014
You guys worry way too much about toy codes . Do a bit of net digging or trading but dont lose sleep over it . There is always more gems out there .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#5 Posted: 02:23:20 15/11/2014
The portal does not affect the codes, but the store might not appreciate you doing that.
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#6 Posted: 01:55:52 18/11/2014
Quote: obidawsn
I was pretty sure that using the portal didn't go against the number of times you can use the code. I could be wrong, though.

I wonder if you can use the portal to add Skylanders while offline? If so it definitely doesn't use up uses of a code.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me