Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Rufus companion description - Can anyone describe the bonus?
Page 1 of 1
Rufus companion description - Can anyone describe the bonus? [CLOSED]
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1 Posted: 20:39:52 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
It says community buildings and housing time collection reducer 25%-40%. Does this also include skylanders housing time decrease? I kind of want to get this if it makes the houses lower their time but not if it is just the houses in the housing slot and not also skylanders houses.

Also I notice there are other reduction of time items one for adventures, one for crops, and then Rufus for community buildings, when is this bonus from the companion calculated? Is it calculated at the time of planting and it is random per plot/adventure? Is it something where it puts a person walking around and you plant all that you want and then you select the person and have it apply the random reduction to all the items on the field? I am concerned if it randomizes every single item because then I would feel like its all just scattered. If it is able to randomize their reduction time but it makes them all the same random one that does not seem quite as bad considering my playstyle.
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#2 Posted: 21:41:50 11/11/2014
Rufus does not affect any of the special giant/alter-ego/legendary/dragon/etc houses. Only regular experience (and, where applicable, gold) generating buildings.

The time reduction is a set reduction, not random. It just isn't the same % reduction for all crops or all adventures. With Arbo, the undead crop, for example is forever more 1 hour instead of 2, but the fire crop is 45 minutes instead of 1 hour. Not the same reduction. Same with the adventures - they all take less time and the time per destination is a fixed shorter time.
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#3 Posted: 23:52:06 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the information, that makes a lot more sense than how I was envisioning it to be.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 07:11:48 12/11/2014
Bought Rufus recently and i cannot believe how fast I am getting to level 41 .

Level 39 to level 40 was an agonising snail crawl without him .

Of course Rufus only really works for you if you can visit your kingdom multiple times a day . He reminds me of Dragon and Dark houses.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me