Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Is there any way to find a list of information on mechanics?
Page 1 of 1
Is there any way to find a list of information on mechanics? [CLOSED]
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1 Posted: 08:46:57 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Is there a max number of radiant fields?
Is there a max number of any house type?
How many adventure airships can you have? (Are they like adventure equivalent of radiant fields and add a bit more resources but only if they are used or do they turn already bought ones into advanced ones? )
Is there any breakdown of which houses the how much time for payout? I have a ton of wish stones free and multiple legendary skylanders should I buy as many houses as I can run or would I wait and use a different house type?
I notice different worker items like parks mines and whatnot have a max is this kept somewhere you can see?

I just hit that max sheep topiary and never realized there was a max so wanted to find a list of all max items so I can plan accordingly. So many questions because of some vague descriptions on the descriptions of things.
Qanai Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#2 Posted: 16:35:16 11/11/2014
Quote: Bolthar
Is there a max number of radiant fields?
Is there a max number of any house type?

I don't believe there is a limit to radiant fields.

Some houses have max quantities. Wood stack houses are at 6. Boat houses are at 8. I don't think other Mabu-producing houses have limits.

Most Mabu-based community buildings have limits. Most gem-based community buildings do not (I think someone found limit on aquarium).

For production houses, dark houses are currently limited to 5. Dragon houses are limited to 8. I don't think there is a limit to swap houses, bird houses, cadette hq, scout hq, or hall of legends (though only 14 are useful right now).

Topiaries are limited at 100. Shrines are limited at 3 of each element. Eon, tree Rex, and thumpback statues are limited to 1 each. I think all other decorations are unlimited.

For all of the above, you can go higher than max if you win them, usually from quest rewards and much less frequently from grand prizes in the well (when they had a break in alter egos they put gem-based items in well).

How many adventure airships can you have? (Are they like adventure equivalent of radiant fields and add a bit more resources but only if they are used or do they turn already bought ones into advanced ones? )

I believe airships are unlimited. They have higher gold and hero point payout. They do not replace existing balloons - though once you have enough airships the ballons are typically a waste of space.

Is there any breakdown of which houses the how much time for payout? I have a ton of wish stones free and multiple legendary skylanders should I buy as many houses as I can run or would I wait and use a different house type?

General advice is to make sure you keep or can make 200 wish stones for the next month's alter ego. Then buy a hall of legends for each legendary you have. The main caveat to this advice is to watch out for hints about a wishing well weekend. There might be one at the end of this month (US Thanksgiving) or they may wait until Christmas.

I notice different worker items like parks mines and whatnot have a max is this kept somewhere you can see?

I don't know that anyone has tabulated a list. Also keep in mind that with many community buildings the max number will increase at certain levels.

I just hit that max sheep topiary and never realized there was a max so wanted to find a list of all max items so I can plan accordingly. So many questions because of some vague descriptions on the descriptions of things.

In general I agree. Compared to other games I play LI doesn't do a good job signifying max before you reach it or notifying you I a good way when your max for a particular item is increased. To deal with it, it's a good idea to check all the menus when you achieve a new kingdom level or when an update is delivered.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#3 Posted: 18:15:36 11/11/2014
You can get more than the limit of things like shrines, you just can't buy more if you have 3. Quest rewards let you go over the limit, but only if you are already at the limit. A shrine of any type of getting it counts as one towards the three. Once you have three, you can get more from quests.

In general, quest rewards do not obey the limit rules. They do count towards the limit though.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#4 Posted: 18:57:23 11/11/2014
Also, once you have reached the limit on Shrines, they do not appear as prizes in the Wishin' Well.
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#5 Posted: 20:02:43 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks for all the great information guys, these are all great things to know.
DM235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1678
#6 Posted: 08:51:40 12/11/2014
Portalflip has a Lost Island's FAQ that has guides showing the returns / limits for buildings.

FAQ:
http://portalflip.com/lost-islands-faq/

Portalflip.com's Guide to Community Buildings:
https://docs.google.com/spread...p=sharing#gid=0
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#7 Posted: 13:40:29 12/11/2014
I miss portalflip. I wonder what happened to him...
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me