Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > How to contact activision .... Impossible for me it Sems
Page 1 of 1
How to contact activision .... Impossible for me it Sems [CLOSED]
iNiekie Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#1 Posted: 09:35:58 07/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I get load error 10 and 12, and was reset to level 1.... Whatever I try to do, no succes at getting back my data ( I maxed everything out). I do see that I am logged into my account and I see that I am online. But at level 1 to restart all over....

Frist off all to all my friends: I want to play and gift daily but activision just doesn't let me.

Now I just want to contact activision so that they can repair and give me my 6600 outstanding gems.

But: I get thrown out of the contact site of activision all the time. Any tips on How to contact them? Like email address or so? I don't want to contact them by phone, just too costly from the other side of the world.
---
Activate family: DoubleDutchy & iNiekie (last account has problems....)
Daily gifter untill game crashed, Activision is working on it.......
Evil_V Green Sparx Gems: 141
#2 Posted: 15:34:55 07/11/2014
I was able to contact them when I lost all of my data, unfortunately the only way I could get anything was to provide my iTunes receipts for gems I had purchased which they added to my level one account and had to start over.

I lost all of the alt ego's that had been out to that point and all of the buildings I had acquired. its taken me several months to get back almost to the spot I was at.
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#3 Posted: 15:41:51 07/11/2014
Sorry to hear about your problems, iNiekie.

For me, I didn't get much response until i started phoning. But on other threads people do mention getting help through their Facebook page, so if you can't reach them through the activision site, perhaps you can try Facebook.

Good luck!
SkyGrand Green Sparx Gems: 499
#4 Posted: 20:16:08 07/11/2014
I just lost my game AGAIN - second time in a week. I am almost L45 and would like to keep playing, but it is getting impossible. I uninstalled and reinstalled last time which got me to L30 - then logged in and got back to L44. But I did not get the new Alt in wishing well or the Tech Sanctuary upgrade goal. Is there a phone number to call? I seem to recall someone posting one, but I have no idea which thread. Thanks to anyone who can help.
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#5 Posted: 15:23:30 08/11/2014
I had to get a Twitter account just to get help. I just used my skylander name as I have no desire to use Twitter otherwise. They responded quickly and resolved my complaint within a day. Otherwise phone is the only other reliable way I know. I couldn't find activisions facebook page, the pages I found weren't active.
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
SkyGrand Green Sparx Gems: 499
#6 Posted: 22:34:01 09/11/2014
Thanks for the info! I'm not goimg to open a Twitter account, but can you share the phone number?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me