Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: The Blood War [CLOSED]
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#1 Posted: 09:09:06 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The Blood War, Chpt.1

The Blood War, not exactly a "War", more of a battle. Countless Skylanders and innocent civilians fell in this battle, hence it's moniker. This is a dramatization of the events that took place in this gods forsaken battle.

WARNING: This Fanfic contains mild censored language and Gore, recommended for viewers 14+. You have been warned.

12:31PM, Ruins.
Slam Bam places a Conquertron Skystone on his Skystones board, destroying an Enfuego Chompie Skystone and a Mace Major. "Looks like I win!" The Yeti says crossing his arms happily. "TWO Conquertron Stones?! That's just cheating!" Says an angry Chop Chop. "There should be a rule where you can have only ONE Conquertron Stone!" He shouts as he returns the Stones to their rightful owners. "Eh, I guess so." Slam Bam chuckles. "Another game?" He asks pridefully. "No thanks, I haven't even had lunch yet!" Chop Chop walks off to the Snack Stand. "How do undead eat?" Slam Bam asks himself as he gets up. Slam Bam notices some black clouds passing by the Ruins. "That's odd, I haven't seen those kinds of clouds ever since Kaos was trapped!" He walks over to the islands edge to get a better look. It seems to be heading for Woodburrow! Suspicious, Slam Bam catches the nearest portal to Woodburrow to warn the residents of this strange cloud.

To be continued...
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
#2 Posted: 09:30:59 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The Blood War, Chpt.2

Slam Bam walks over to the chieftess, Tessa, and warns her about this suspicious object. "Tessa- I mean, Chieftess, I've seen an odd cloud heading this way, and I haven't seen anything like it since the times Kaos tried to take over Skylands!" Slam Bam huffs and puffs as he tries to catch his breath. "Was it black and evil looking?" Tessa says, looking excited. "Yes, it was shadowy and unnatural. Be on the lookout for it! I have a bad feeling!" Slam Bam turns around to see Chop Chop and Magna Charge standing behind him. "You have to see this, guys, there's a big four-armed figure in the cloud!" Chop Chop runs over to the cloud and points. "This doesn't feel safe..." Magna Charge stares at the cloud, confused. "Ach, help!" Avril says as a black, scary figure attacks her. She rams her sword into its chest and pushes it away, it roars and leaps for her. Avril pins it to the ground and stabs the back of its neck. "Who are ye and what are ya doin here?" She asks the beast. No response. "Avril, I think it's dead." Magna Charge states as he comes in for a closer look. The creature has two small arms and one big, muscular giant arm on the other side. "I've never seen anything like it! Not in all my years!" Chop Chop looks at the foul creature, then looks behind him. Another one of the creatures is running towards Slam Bam, this time it has four legs and a head on its tail. It bites Slam Bam. "Agh!" He screams in pain as his wound bleeds out blood. He punches the beast repeatedly until it dies. "Slam Bam! Are you alright?" Rufus walks over from the training yard. "I think..." Slam Bam looks at his wound, it's gushing out glowing purple liquid now. "WOAH! Is that normal??" Slam Bam panics, then starts to get weaker. "Slam Bam? Buddy?" Chop Chop runs over to him. Slam Bam lets out a scream as he transforms into one of the things. "Dude, what the hell?" Magna Charge points his gun at the demonic Slam Bam. The evil Yeti looks up and roars. "Calling for reinforcements at Woodburrow, ASAP!" Magna Charge says over the com. A scream can be heard in the distance, and five more of the demons rush over to the Skylanders. "Hahaha!" The cloud says. "Foolish little mortals! Your souls will power me!" A demonic figure approaches. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Chop Chop points his sword at the figure. "I do not wish to be called by my real name... Call me.... Death."

This story will become better and better soon, I'll do some more tomorrow!
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#3 Posted: 22:39:55 06/11/2014
Ooh! I like this.
#4 Posted: 23:00:04 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The Blood War, Chpt.3

The demonic figure orders his minions to attack the civilians, and the figure attacks the Skylanders. He swings his axe at Chop Chop, slicing a large gash in his armor. "Argh! Help!" He screams as he falls over and raises his shield. Reinforcements arrive at the scene to defend the helpless people. "Mind if I join in?" Says Tree Rex as he throws the demon across Woodburrow. The evil being jumps high in the air and rams his axe into Rex's chest. He screams as large pools of blood squirt from him, and he falls unconscious. "Rex!!" Shadow runs over to aid him. "A little help here??" Zoo Lou says struggling to fight off the demons. Magna Charge rushes over only to be clobbered by the demonic Slam Bam. "Get away from him you b****!!" Shockwave leaps onto the evil Yeti as she electrocutes him and paralyses him. "Are you ok?" Shockwave pulls Magna Charge up from the ground. "Yeah, I think." He looks down at a chink in his armor. "I asked for help, damnit!" Zoo Lou swiftly dodges a claw and a bite, then summons a wolf to help him. Shockwave shoots the demon and pulls Zoo Lou up to safety. "Calling medical support, NOW!" Shadow worryingly tends the the massive wound of Tree Rex's belly. The demon swings his axe at Chop Chops shield, breaking it in one swipe. His shield explodes, releasing energy stored within, knocking Chop Chop out. Zoo Lou looks up to see countless civilians getting torn apart and getting their souls torn out. "Abort! Abort!" He says as he signals Tessa and the Skylanders to follow him. A medical ship arrives. "Take us to the Ruins!!" Zoo Lou shouts as they hop on board. "But what about the others?" Shockwave points to the helpless citizens. "They're already dead..." Shadow sighs as some Mabu doctors and nurses pull Tree Rex on board. The ship flies away with Tessa, Rufus, the HipBros, Marshal Whellock, and many others.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:55:47 12/11/2014 by Zahzuvex
#5 Posted: 23:45:50 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The Blood War, Chpt.4

3:15PM, Ruins, Medical District.

"How's Rex?" Shadow asks, worryingly. "In Critical condition, low chance of survival." The nurse replies. "Don't get your hopes up, being a Skylander isn't exactly a safe profession." Shadow walks away, with tears dribbling down her face. She sits on one of the chairs in the waiting room. Shadow fancies she can hear a heartbeat, Rex's heartbeat. It's faint, weak, helpless, Shadow wishes she could do something about it, then she worries; what will happen if he is pronounced dead? What then? Shadow shudders at the thought. "You're lucky it's only your armor that's damaged!" A nurse says as she examines Chop Chop. "I don't think theres anything else we can do for you at the moment, you're discharged!" Chop Chop gets on his feet, and let's out a sigh of relief. "What about the others? How are they fairing?" He turns around. "Tree Rex is in a Critical condition, Magna Charge is discharged, and Zoo Lou is suffering a fractured arm." The nurse replies.

10:47PM, Shadow's House.

"Breaking news! The Life Elder Elemental, Tree Rex, pronounced dead at 4:03PM earlier today!" Shadow looks down at the floor and cries as she hears the news report, then climbs in bed to try to shrug off the pain. "-And Woodburrow lost to a dark, mysterious cloud containing some sort of "demon king!". Chieftess Tessa of Woodburrow explains the story! "I was running daily errands until the Skylander Slam Bam came to me and warned me of this cloud, then the next thing I remember I was heading to Ruins... I don't remember anything else, I'm so sorry!"" Tessa bursts into tears as Shadow turns off the TV.

11:35PM.

Shadow is woken up by a strange sound. "Who's there??" She asks as she gets out of bed. A pair of violet eyes follow her, she turns around to see Tree Rex, suffering the same fate as Slam Bam. Shadow screams as she wakes up. "****!" She shouts as she leans against the wall. She looks around, no sign of a break in. She suddenly bursts into tears as she sits back down on her bed. "Where next? MT Cloudbreak? Ruins??" She ponders as she goes to make herself a coffee.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:53:56 12/11/2014 by Zahzuvex
#6 Posted: 01:37:10 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The Blood War, Chpt.5

It was late morning at Woodburrow, Shadow and Shockwave went to investigate the carnage. "They really tore this place up, didn't they?" Shockwave looked around at the damage. Blood everywhere, but no bodies. "No corpses... Makes sense after what happened to Slam Bam." Shadow said as she scouted around. "See if we can find survivors! They might know where that... Thing... Went!" Shadow climbs up to the top of the now desolate village. "Hello?" She shouts in hopes that a survivor may answer. "Over here!" Shockwave yells. Shadow rushes over to find a dying Mabu curled up against a turret. "It went that way!" It points to Winter Keep, home of the Frost Elves. "That's where Avril and Duff come from! We have to warn them!" Shockwave examines the wounds on the Mabu, Critical, at best. No chance for it. "Kill me." The Mabu says as he cringes in pain. "I don't wanna turn into one of those... things!" He starts to turn corrupt, but Shockwave delivers the final blow before he can turn. "Damn..." They both say, in shock of what they just witnessed. "We can't let anyone or anything else get hurt!" Shockwave protests. "We may be too late, who knows! Maybe they're already dead!" Shadow frowns. "They must still be alive! There's still a chance for them!" Shockwave argues. "No, it's a waste of time! And time is of the essence here!" Shadow gets off her knees. "There are innocent people in danger, Damnit! We can't let those thrice-bedamned creatures devour their souls and turn them into mindless abominations!" Shockwave walks away angrily. Shadow trails behind as they make their way to Winter Keep.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:51:10 12/11/2014 by Zahzuvex
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#7 Posted: 17:17:28 09/11/2014
I was just scrolling through the newer stories, and I'm glad I saw this one. Very well done, I must say. Keep it coming!
---
A story.
#8 Posted: 23:45:10 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Why thank you! I'll try to upload the next chapter soon!
---
#9 Posted: 21:29:39 10/11/2014
Wait. Who's Shockwave?
#10 Posted: 22:04:21 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
One of my many OCs (original characters)

Shockwave is a Tech element character, she's a droid who has superior control of energy, and can conjure almost ANYTHING out of pure electricity.
Also paired with Magna Charge!

Knightmare is my Undead OC, in life she was a ruthless assassin, but was hung for her crimes. A necromancer resurrected her to do his evil bidding, but this time, having experienced death herself, took pity on those she murdered, so she went for a change, killing the evil necromancer and becoming the hero she is today. She can conjure a Bow and infinite Arrows, two Daggers, two Swords, and she can turn into a "Nightmare" (A black skeletal horse with burning eyes and guts)

I might add some more of my characters, like Frostbite and Bolt! Maybe Blaze, too.

After I complete Trap Team I'll post the next chapter, I'm gonna try developing the story a little more!
---
#11 Posted: 23:45:01 10/11/2014
Well, when you introduce OC's you should probably explain them.

Also, I thought Knightmare was the Dark Element Trap Master. (She actually is)
#12 Posted: 07:56:03 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I sure hope there won't be any new Skylanders named "Burnout" or "Frostbite", cause that would mean I have to change my OC names :c

And I don't wanna change their names! I'd rather... Get... Eaten by Chompie Worms.

And digested.

Yech... That's gross.
---
#13 Posted: 07:33:30 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
If one of the new characters is named Knightmare or Nightmare I'm gonna be p*zzed!!

And I might rename Knightmare "Shadow" >.>

**** you, Toys For Bob!! Why you do this?!

I'll need confirmation

And a Chill pill
---
#14 Posted: 07:46:40 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Knight Mare... Still too close. Well... Shadow it is!

REJOICE! FOR I HAVE NOW CRISTIANED KNIGHTMARE, SHADOW!

Yay >.>

I'll edit all my stuff now... Thanks Toys For Bob... Douchbags :c
---
#15 Posted: 07:57:37 12/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Finally done... Thanks to Toys For Bob and Activision I've changed "Knightmare" to "Shadow"
---
#16 Posted: 08:37:47 13/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The Blood War, Chpt.6

1:15, Winter Keep.

It was noon at Winter Keep, the wind was cold and bitter, the sun was hiding behind the clouds, and the Frost Elves were doing regular daily stuff, a perfect day for a Demon invasion. "How do these Elves put up with this weather? I can barely feel anything!" Shadow complains as a gust of wind teasingly rushes past her, making her even colder. "You think you have it bad? Metal retains its heat for longer than flesh, and I'm made of metal!" Shockwave says struggling to walk. A scream echoes across the keep. "We're too late!" Shadow runs over to where the scream came from, but things weren't as they seem. Another scream is heard, not one of fear, but one of joy. "Just the kids playing." Shockwave sighs. Three small children, one male, two female, playing tag. "Well hello, travelers! What brings you to Winter Keep?" A Frost Elf says as she walks over to greet the Skylanders. "We're here to warn you of an incoming invasion." Shadow struggles to breathe as her nose stings from the cold air. "Recently, Woodburrow was attacked by these Demon things, and now it's targeting Winter Keep." "Who are you, exactly?" The Elf says in disbelief. "We're Skylanders. I'm Shockwave, and this is Shadow." Shockwave says as she goes to shake the Elfs hand. "Skylanders, here?! So then what you're saying must be true!" The Elf says, shocked at the news. "Although it does remind me, I was listening to the radio and one of the people there was talking about a dark cloud flying around Skylands, and all that came across it vanished. I thought the reporters were just having a laugh!" She stops for a second, then introduces herself. "I'm Gerdur, I own that small inn over there." She points to a small building on a small hill. "So, what should we do?" "We need to evacuate the area as soon as possible, at Woodburrow there weren't any corpses, so I presume those who are killed become one with the hive mind, they become infected and turn into a Demon." Says Shockwave. "We can't let anyone else become infected, lest they increase in numbers and become strong enough to rival even the best of us." "Let's get a move on, then!" Gerdur says enthusiastically. Shockwave contacts Flynn. "Flynn? Come in, this is urgent." She says hoping to get an instant reply. "This is Skylands best pilot here, who is this?" He says pridefully. "It's Shockwave, we need you to get to Winter Keep quickly, no questions asked." Shockwave demands over the com. "You got it! Just give me some time to prep the ship and I'll be on my way... BOOM!" Flynn closes the com, and the trio spread the message across Winter Keep.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me