Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Stay in school..or else. [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#1 Posted: 22:44:10 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator
WARNING: GRAPHIC AND UPSETTING. don't ***** at me for not warning you.

Moral: Stay in school, kids, or you'll get blown up.

Thoughts?
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 22:51:18 03/11/2014
I'm seen that before.. it's quite disturbing. It gets the message across I suppose, although I find that situation highly unlikely, but hey, **** happens sometimes.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#3 Posted: 23:07:55 03/11/2014
stay in school or else you'll be dumb enough to walk into an over-exaggerated commercial.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#4 Posted: 23:15:40 03/11/2014
You know I get the feeling that even if they're constantly cutting school people that age would know how to read a sign. And if they go in anyway, I don't think staying in school would've made a difference.
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#5 Posted: 23:17:09 03/11/2014
Did Michael Bay come up with this????
---
ded
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#6 Posted: 23:19:48 03/11/2014
I thought minefields were in plains or deserts?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7 Posted: 01:02:00 04/11/2014
wtf!?
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#8 Posted: 01:03:09 04/11/2014
This is on the tv all the time omg
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#9 Posted: 01:04:10 04/11/2014
i can't even
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#10 Posted: 02:07:44 04/11/2014
****ing Australians.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#11 Posted: 03:37:38 04/11/2014
this is very true and only happens in australia 80% of the time
source: am australia
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#12 Posted: 08:50:34 04/11/2014
Jeez, this is old. >.>

Quote: CAV
You know I get the feeling that even if they're constantly cutting school people that age would know how to read a sign. And if they go in anyway, I don't think staying in school would've made a difference.

Actually, not necessarily. I know a great number of hippy schools where the teachers don't teach the students anything if the students don't want to learn. In fact, someone I knew recently entered a 'normal' high school (middle school for most of you) without knowing how to read - or even the alphabet, at that. Poor girl would be struggling a lot.

As for the rest of the ad; it just looked like an ordinary, deserted beach. They may have just thought it was someone's private property or something of the sort.. I know that personally I often miss signs even if I walk right past them, so they may have simply not seen it (or didn't think it was important).

EDIT: Just realised it wasn't the full video. In the full version it actually shows them skipping school and grabbing a bunch of gear that you'd need for a fun trip to the beach. They obviously knew the beach was there - but not that it was a testing site. They might've already snuck in there previously and thought it was fine.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:52:38 04/11/2014 by Angel220200
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#13 Posted: 11:18:36 04/11/2014
Quote: Angel220200
Jeez, this is old. >.>

Actually, not necessarily. I know a great number of hippy schools where the teachers don't teach the students anything if the students don't want to learn. In fact, someone I knew recently entered a 'normal' high school (middle school for most of you) without knowing how to read - or even the alphabet, at that. Poor girl would be struggling a lot.

As for the rest of the ad; it just looked like an ordinary, deserted beach. They may have just thought it was someone's private property or something of the sort.. I know that personally I often miss signs even if I walk right past them, so they may have simply not seen it (or didn't think it was important).

Wow.. Isn't the point of school to be a place where you go to learn?
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#14 Posted: 11:27:05 04/11/2014
Quote: Samius
Jeez, this is old. >.>

Wow.. Isn't the point of school to be a place where you go to learn?

a lot of schools here are pretty bad at being schools, maybe it's just because we live in a country area but eh
especially these schools **** those schools they're the reason i nearly had to repeat grade 2
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:30:12 04/11/2014 by arceustheprime
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#15 Posted: 12:36:24 04/11/2014
Quote: arceustheprime
a lot of schools here are pretty bad at being schools, maybe it's just because we live in a country area but eh
especially these schools **** those schools they're the reason i nearly had to repeat grade 2

Seeing how Finland is pretty much just a giant forest, I'd say it has more to do with the whole school system.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#16 Posted: 13:40:32 04/11/2014
JActually, not necessarily. I know a great number of hippy schools where the teachers don't teach the students anything if the students don't want to learn. In fact, someone I knew recently entered a 'normal' high school (middle school for most of you) without knowing how to read - or even the alphabet, at that. Poor girl would be struggling a lot.

Well...

Shouldn't the ad (or rather the organization that made the ad) be more focused on shutting down or revamping these schools? No point on staying in school if the school isn't going to teach.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#17 Posted: 15:26:17 04/11/2014
Quote: JCW555
****ing Australians.

At least we take our education seriously. smilie
#18 Posted: 16:39:51 04/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: SackBoy01
Did Michael Bay come up with this????

Yeah

Quote: HotDogAndZap
This is on the tv all the time omg

IT'S ALLOWED ON TV????

Quote: JCW555
****ing Australians.

that made me burst out laughing in History. thanks.
****ing JCW555.

Quote: arceustheprime
this is very true and only happens in australia 80% of the time
source: am australia

guestbook

Jeez, this is old. >.>

EDIT: Just realised it wasn't the full video. In the full version it actually shows them skipping school and grabbing a bunch of gear that you'd need for a fun trip to the beach. They obviously knew the beach was there - but not that it was a testing site. They might've already snuck in there previously and thought it was fine.

I saw the full version on Facebook and didn't watch this one. Just googled it for the link.

I think they can read, but probably didn't see the sign and thought they were being badass for trespassing, or maybe they thought it was fine.
---
oh my god
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#19 Posted: 18:06:34 04/11/2014
Da **** does this have to do with school?
#20 Posted: 21:59:44 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: CommanderGame

it's showing u that if u pull a sickie u get blown up, DUUUHHH

Quote: Cynderfan507
im traumatized now
starting tomorrow im never ditching school again

eh let's start next week
---
oh my god
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#21 Posted: 22:36:01 06/11/2014
Woah

WOAH

WOAH

WOAH

WOAH
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#22 Posted: 22:44:28 06/11/2014
Quote: Jaggedstar
Quote: CommanderGame

it's showing u that if u pull a sickie u get blown up, DUUUHHH

Quote: Cynderfan507
im traumatized now
starting tomorrow im never ditching school again

eh let's start next week

Stop ignoring my posts because you don't want to admit that your crush on me.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me