Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Miniverse (Chapter 3 is up!)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Miniverse (Chapter 3 is up!) [CLOSED]
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#1 Posted: 19:23:49 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator
In a different world of skylands everything is smaller and that means the skylanders too, in this different realm they are still heroic but usually play more than fight, lets see what they get up to...

Welcome to Skylanders: Miniverse

Characters:

Slice Slice, a mini smilie
Spry, smilie
Drobit, smilie
Edges, a mini smilie
Flashback, a mini smilie
Thrashermind, a mini smilie
Crasher, a mini smilie
Tot Head, a mini smilie
Weeruptor, smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:01:29 11/11/2014 by epicLLOYD
#2 Posted: 16:36:51 04/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

The Miniverse

Greetings portal master, I am Eon and I am here to guide you through this great adventure in skylands. Have I ever told you about the Miniverse? Well there is a smaller version of skylands somewhere far away and well, everything is smaller even the Skylanders! There are minis like Gill Runt and Edges all the same as their bigger counterparts but that's all from me
Behold...

Slice Slice! Get up! We are gonna be late for that meeting Edges said sharply(pun intended) Slice Slice spoke softly Uh Uh? Oh yeah I remember come on we better head out, lemme just get my sword. Off Slice Slice and Edges went, Meanwhile,,, Ugh I gotta hurry up or I am gonna be late Tot Head said, I best turn into my bike or I won't get there on time. Edges and Slice Slice saw Tot Head on the way through the forest of 100,0000 trees, Hey! Need to go faster Tot Head shouted, Yeah we do Edges replied, Hop on screamed Tot Head! Tot Head, Edges and Slice Slice eventually made it and in the fastest of time too! Ahh Edges, Tot Head Slice Slice! Glad you could make it! Spry was always happy and was very very very very cheery today and of course he welcomed the gang with everyone else there too, there was Thrashermind, Drobit, Crasher and Flashback Ugh! How long is this gonna be? Flashback said, I got places to be and things to see (again) Don't worry! It will take as long as it takes but I can speed it up for you Flashback! Good Flashback replied. Suddenly a loud chainsaw like noise went on what will it be? Find out in the next chapter!
#3 Posted: 09:24:09 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

The Miniverse Cont

Vrooom Vrooom! Here comes Ripnaught! Ripnaught Troll #1(RNT1 for short) Fiercely spoke, Yeah! Here comes Ripnaught, Ripnaught Troll #2(RNT2) followed after. We are here to cut down your precious Forest of 100,0000 trees and nothing will stop us! Shouted RNT1 Yeah nothing will stop us RNT2 shouted, Ugh, stop pretending to be the strong one your just the one that drives RNT1 said unhappily to RNT2. We wil stop you Edges shouted, We will all stop you Spry added on, I may be cheery and cute to everyone but I am dangerous in battle y'know? Come on let's get 'em! Tot Head shouted. The whole gang went after Ripnaught and followed them to the forest of 100,0000 trees but by the time they got there it was a forest of 100 trees! Ripnaught what did you do! Flashback screamed URRRAAAAGGGGH YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL OF THIS I WILL GO LIKE THIS AND THIS AND THIS and calm down Flashback come on let's take 'em down shall we? Crasher spoke softly, Yeah I guess Flashback replied The whole team took down Ripnaught Spry used his fireballs, Crasher bashe SNT2 with hus hammer Thrashermind Picked up the chainsaw and threw it with his psychic powers Tot Head Let Slice Slice and Edges ride on him for triple damage and Flashback finished it off, they got Ripnaught into the CloudSmasher Prison so it paid off but now there is only 1 tree in the forest.

The end of The Miniverse

Next Chapter Thrashermind Troubles Coming Soon
#4 Posted: 18:41:51 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Thrashernind Troubles have been postponed for C10 the next Chapter will be; Introducing _________
Yes that's right I am introducing a new mini!
#5 Posted: 16:59:57 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3

Introducing Weeruptor!

That's what she said! Tot Head shouted I don't get it Flashback answered back, Hey guys you know what? I am gonna go out and explore! Said Edges, Okay! Bye Edges! Said Spry cheerfully. And off Edges went. That forest used to be 100,0000 trees now it is just 1 fallen down tree *sigh* hey, what is that? A cave? Hmmm I must explore! Ohhh I don't know how to fly Edges thought to himself, I'll give it a go though! Edges actually flew! Wow I am flying ot at least gliding, I don't know okay a few twists and turns and I should be to the cave! Edges got to the cave Dumdeedumdumdum Edges started singing(terribly) to himself as he went deeper and deeper and deeper through the cave and then he reached a giant cyclops monster! AHHHH! A cyclops! I wasn't expecting you! Help me! Cried another voice, Okay I will replied Edges. He gave it his all and took down the monster he used his tail and stabbed into the cyclops, the cyclops started bleeding and eventually died. Thank you for saving me the voice said, it was Weeruptor! Wait! Weeruptor? Yep, that's me hey I saw you flying, do you think you can fly me to wherever you are staying? I don't have anyone, Sure replied Edges and they flew back to the hut where Edges, Weeruptor and the rest of the gang stay.

The end of Introducing Weeruptor!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me