Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fall Out Boy Fandom Topic [CLOSED]
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1 Posted: 19:14:56 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello, Youngbloods!!! Ever needed a topic for your four favorites heart throbs on the same website as your favorite game? Well, here it is!!! Here you can talk with other Youngbloods like yourself, share your stories and make friends. Also, to contact me about any news I haven't posted yet, you can always contact me here:

http://phoenixremix99.tumblr.com
#2 Posted: 19:39:13 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
This week was Halloween, so not a whole lot happened but we got this:

1.The boys performed "Centuries" on the Ellen Show, and Patrick talked about his new son, Declan
2.Pete posted on Twitter last night, a photo of him dressed up as a skeleton for Halloween, and Saint as a bear cub. I'm thinking from the Folie cover.

That wraps it up this week!! Hope everybody had a great Halloween night, and I'll see you guys next week!!!

Sugar, We're Going Down, Swinging!!!!!
#3 Posted: 17:06:51 11/11/2014 | Topic Creator
This week, again, not much happened music wise, but we did get some news for later dates:

1. The guys performed "Immortals" on Jimmy Kimmel (complete with a new first verse!!!)
2. The new movie Big Hero Six released this week and the guys and their families got caught at the red carpet premiere of the movie
3. The guys have done a remix of a basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, intro music. It's called "Only the Bulls" if you would like to listen to it.
4. We have a release date (around) for the album due out next year. We've heard rumors of it in mid-January, but something else has been floating around to be released on December 9th. More news will come soon.
5. Finally, Patrick is going to be a guest judge for NBC's "The Sing-Off" for their holiday special, premiering December 17. Tune in you want to see Patty!!!

That wraps it up this week!!!! Hope you all have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow!!!

Remember me for Centuries!!!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:07:14 11/11/2014 by terrafin2299
#4 Posted: 16:55:40 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I know it's been a month, but it's been huge!!!!

1. We have a title for the new album, called "American Beauty/American Psycho" coming to stores January 20th. The single the song will be available for digital download December 8th.
2. "Centuries" also recently got a platinum record.

There was a lot of news that has already past and I forgot to mention, such as Patrick being a mentor on "The Voice" and the "Centuries" music video being released (with a very good shot of Patrick's legs)

Killjoys, Make Some Noise!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me