Page 1 of 1
I just re-bought myself SSA on 3DS. [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 12:36:21 29/10/2014 | Topic Creator
God damn is it good. I love everything about it. The fast pace, the levels, and the over all design.

The 3DS for the other Skylander games try to hard to replicate the console version and often fail. It changes the camera to much and often the levels are boring. The 3DS versions Giants, SF and Trap Team (I haven't played TT on 3DS yet, but I'm not expecting much, should I skip it?) should have kept the SSA3DS' of game play. Make the levels short and linear with the camera right behind you.

Not only is the game GOOD, but it's probably the biggest nostalgic surge I've had in a long time. So many memories of living in the best house I lived in, with the dogs, guinea pig, brother, sister and Mom. We had a trampoline and a great neighborhood to walk in. I had the best room of my siblings, it had bright turquoise walls Also reminds me of my high school (I graduated a few months ago). I was happy there. Times were good for me when SSA first came out. Giants and SF (SF came out when I was living in a new house and things were terrible during that time) won't have the same effect on
me like SSA did, I'm talking about both 3DS and console versions. SSA came out when I was struggling with depression and was a more than a bit friendless, though that changed a lot in March of '12. I give some credit to both SSA games for helping me out.
Sorry about getting a bit personal. I just had to get this out.

TfB and VV, The games you made help me, and for that, I thank you.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 18:09:08 29/10/2014
What happened to your old game and toys ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#3 Posted: 18:27:53 29/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I lost the original when I was moving to a new house along with Luigi' mansion Dark Moon and 3DS Giants. Te weird thing is that Luigis Mansion 2 was in my 3DS. the toys I still have and I sold the old Dark Spyro, since I had Dark Mega Ram Spyro. Nice to have OG DS back though.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 23:16:10 29/10/2014
Was a bit hasty . The dark mega ram Spyro shows up as a normal colour Spyro in Giants and SSA
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#5 Posted: 23:35:11 29/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I know. It didn't bother me that much since I had S2 Spyro and Legendary Spyro. Sold my Legendary Bouncer and Jade Flashwing with him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:42:35 29/10/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me