Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Lost my game back to lv 1 [CLOSED]
Anarrah Blue Sparx Gems: 993
#1 Posted: 05:46:00 29/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I placed a ticket into activision, what do they give you back?

I had every alter ego and all of the upgraded sanc but the undead due to game going back to lv 1. Had Flynn, and a couple other expensive companions as well and a bunch of shrines.

Can I expect any of this stuff back or are they gone for good??
uncle_chris Green Sparx Gems: 206
#2 Posted: 07:23:18 29/10/2014
Sorry to here that - it's happened to me before and is very frustrating. If you were saving to the cloud using an Activision account, you might want to try totally uninstalling Lost Islands (game and data) and then reinstall again. This has worked for me recently, although I did lose a day or two progress.
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#3 Posted: 09:23:58 29/10/2014
9/10 you got logged out of Activate. Log back in and you'll have everything back. You don't need to uninstall or anything. There are a few times this isn't the problem, but I've seen at least 20 people complain about this on this forum who just needed to log back into Activate.
Good luck.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 11:16:59 29/10/2014
You could also try to uninstall and reinstall your game .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Anarrah Blue Sparx Gems: 993
#5 Posted: 01:55:05 30/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Not saying those ideas wouldn't work but I had an error code 12. When I contacted customer service I was told the game was corrupt and there was nothing they could do. About a year ago I did some how save it to the cloud and went back to lv 36 but lost all of the things I listed above.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me