Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
how do you view our world? [CLOSED]
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#1 Posted: 02:43:15 28/10/2014 | Topic Creator
personally, i don't care what religion a person is, or how rich they are, as long as they treat me right, I'm fine. And, i believe we will be so corrupt with technology that, we will die from it, it was better with horses and steam cart. in my opinion of course. in this topic, explain how you look at things, i just felt like i was, alone, and, nobody was like me. heck, even, i still listen to rag-time.
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#2 Posted: 08:20:03 31/10/2014
Invention of the first patented practical steam engine, in Spain: 1606.

Approximate invention of the printing press, in China (beginning of the period of modernity): 1041.

Even in the time of horses and steam carts, the technological age had already begun. It's not too late though; people have been maintaining, or returning to, simpler times for hundreds of years. And several of the newer generations are seeking out and pioneering new ways to be "green" and less tech-dependent.

Personally, I prefer a mix of high-tech and natural. Both form and function; advancement and preservation; technology as the servant, not the master. Industry and nature are not mutually exclusive; greed and survival are.
---
1Jn47
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#3 Posted: 13:20:34 31/10/2014
With understanding to put it simply.

If we're talking technology wise, I'm not really bothered by it. I look forward to it. I much prefer the modern times over the older days. Not saying it wouldn't be exciting to try those older days for a week.

What tech do you think would be the end of us?
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#4 Posted: 22:50:42 01/11/2014
Quote: wspyro

Weapons of mass destruction.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#5 Posted: 23:44:18 01/11/2014
its cool
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#6 Posted: 01:06:49 02/11/2014
Quote: goldenrushducks
personally, i don't care what religion a person is, or how rich they are, as long as they treat me right, I'm fine. And, i believe we will be so corrupt with technology that, we will die from it, it was better with horses and steam cart. in my opinion of course. in this topic, explain how you look at things, i just felt like i was, alone, and, nobody was like me. heck, even, i still listen to rag-time.

Personally,I don't think they should keep making more advance stuff like bendable phones and curved TVs although I do think we're better of with cars cell phones(not new iphones each year but cell phones nonetheless) and stuff like that.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#7 Posted: 16:08:48 04/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: wspyro
With understanding to put it simply.

If we're talking technology wise, I'm not really bothered by it. I look forward to it. I much prefer the modern times over the older days. Not saying it wouldn't be exciting to try those older days for a week.

any. if we keep this up, people will have no manners, (which has already happened) and this world will be so convenient that we won't handle it, and just... give up.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#8 Posted: 20:34:45 04/11/2014
It's Hell.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Czar Mania Ripto Gems: 353
#9 Posted: 03:02:15 30/12/2014
Life is what you make it. One choice after another you have people looking to help others and people looking to rip you off and make a quick buck off you, you have to be smarter than your average a hole on the street and a better Lier than a politician, with each action we breed a reaction out of the people around us or the environment we inhabit. Life to some is a dirty trick showing you something you can never have while life to another is living too the whim of lady luck turning you into a whore some have the golden spoon to feed them while some have nothing but there fingers to eat with. Life is not a box of chocolates but more like a box of memories that you cherish until you die then there discarded by some ungreatfull child too worried about the next peice of technology that will be obsolete within 6 months. In order to enjoy this twisted life one must have the compacity to disconnect from the madness revenge is a dish served cold but deceit is a dish best served warm and with a smile for when you gain the trust of the one you despise the revenge will cut deeper than any blade could. A smile is just a frown turned upside down perhaps it's the other way around, live learn die nothing hard about that but the living part.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me