Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Embarrassing or funny stories [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1 Posted: 03:10:05 27/10/2014 | Topic Creator
SHARE THEM PLS

I was at my zoo when I was around 10 years old and a Male Ox-like animal was trying to impress the female but she wasn't haven't any of it, and this was when people actually went to zoo's so there were maybe fifteen or twenty people watching and in his final attempt to impress the female girl he lifted his leg and peed over the fence, pissing on a bunch of kids and families, it was p funny tbh, thankfully I wasn't in the splash zone.

P.S: The female look unimpressed and turned away
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#2 Posted: 03:16:09 27/10/2014
I got slapped by a Ray at SeaWorld. That was fun.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 03:18:06 27/10/2014
I pissed my pants in the first grade as soon as I got to the urinal. Some cool fifth grader didn't say a thing and got some people in the office to call my mom and dad to pick me up.

I didn't even go back to school that day, I stayed home and played video games. I guess that isn't so embarrassing, though..
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#4 Posted: 03:23:02 27/10/2014
in the third grade i cried in front of the whole class because my teacher was screaming at me for not doing my homework cus i forgot
uh thats all i can think of off the top of my head
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#5 Posted: 03:25:54 27/10/2014
Quote: Thunderdragon14
in the third grade i cried in front of the whole class because my teacher was screaming at me for not doing my homework cus i forgot
uh thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Elementary teachers can be really harsh. My 4th/5th grade teacher seriously thought I had a few screws loose and told me because I didn't want to do my math homework because I didn't understand it.

Look who's a math major now. It's weird how that works...
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#6 Posted: 03:26:27 27/10/2014
I once sat on an egg because i thought I could hatch it. Needless to say, i had to change my pants.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#7 Posted: 03:27:09 27/10/2014
At the end of my first day of 5th grade, we had to put up our chairs on our desks. Now, I was one of the last people to do this, and I sat in the middle, So, the chair legs hit the other chairs around it, and they all fell on me. It hurt a lot, so I was crying for a while.
It was pretty embarrassing ._.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#8 Posted: 03:28:50 27/10/2014
Quote: Cynderluv8801
At the end of my first day of 5th grade, we had to put up our chairs on our desks. Now, I was one of the last people to do this, and I sat in the middle, So, the chair legs hit the other chairs around it, and they all fell on me. It hurt a lot, so I was crying for a while.
It was pretty embarrassing ._.

Ow. Similar thing happened to my twin brother.
#9 Posted: 03:58:24 27/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I opened my closet and my tv fell on my head when I was five or six
---
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#10 Posted: 04:39:51 27/10/2014
Some punk boys in my class shoved me down the stairs at school when I was in 1st grade, in front of my friends.
While riding my electric scooter, I fell and faceplanted into the gravel where my friends saw me.
During after-prom, me and my boyfriend were in the bathroom getting it on and my teacher walked into the bathroom. Awkward as ****. smilie
Back when I was in driver's ed, I accidentally put the car in drive instead of reverse, and I almost ran over one of my teachers walking by.. P.s. I've become a MUCH better driver now. smilie
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#11 Posted: 05:04:47 27/10/2014
Quote: AmethystRose
Some punk boys in my class shoved me down the stairs at school when I was in 1st grade, in front of my friends.
While riding my electric scooter, I fell and faceplanted into the gravel where my friends saw me.
During after-prom, me and my boyfriend were in the bathroom getting it on and my teacher walked into the bathroom. Awkward as ****. XD
Back when I was in driver's ed, I accidentally put the car in drive instead of reverse, and I almost ran over one of my teachers walking by.. P.s. I've become a MUCH better driver now. XD

spill the deets gurrrrl
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#12 Posted: 13:40:25 27/10/2014
I'm still not going to tell you the MOST embarassing story of mine, but I just might have something for you guys.

It's a teensy-weensy bit inapproppriate, so I'll spoiler it (as if that helps).

This one happened years ago (when I was 17, couple of weeks from turning 18), and like all good tales it begins with a few drinks.

So on this one New Year's eve me and my friends were partying with a group of girls that we had just recently started hanging around with. We were a few beers deep, no-one was completely hammered or anything but the girls got drunk a bit faster, as usual.
Anyway, one of the girls was really coming onto me, giggling, blushing like crazy, fiddling with my shirt etc. Miraculously, no-one else seemed to notice.

Then, completely out of the blue, she jumps up, grabs my hand and loudly proclaims "I gotta go give head! We'll be right back!"
My friends thought it was a joke. I suppose we all kinda did, because who the hell just blurts something like that out loud?
I'm not sure at what point it occurred to me, but when we got somewhere private I had already come to terms with the fact that she had actually been quite serious about it.

So I guess after a while my friends didn't think it was funny anymore, and they just yanked the door open to see what we were "really doing".
And there we were.

The rest of the guys were laughing, but her boyfriend was pretty upset.

He's a swell guy though, and I did feel bad for him the next morning. We've been in good terms for about a year now, so it's cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:23 27/10/2014 by Samius
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#13 Posted: 17:54:06 27/10/2014
My life is boring, I don't really have anything embarrassing to tell. And all of my funny stories.. they're the kind of stories where you had to be there to see the humor, or they're inside jokes, which y'all wouldn't get at all, so..
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:21 27/10/2014 by AvatariDragon
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#14 Posted: 17:57:32 27/10/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon
My life is boring, I don't really have anything embarrassing to tell. And all of my funny stories.. they're the kind of stories where you had to be there to see the humor, or they're inside jokes, which y'all wouldn't get at all, so..

You must have something to tell.
#15 Posted: 17:59:34 27/10/2014
Quote: Samius

You must have something to tell.

I tripped and fell in front of some people once, scraped my knee.
Oh how embarrassing...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:05:10 27/10/2014 by AvatariDragon
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16 Posted: 18:06:29 27/10/2014
In 1st grade I went into the bathroom to pull out a loose tooth. I got it out, but it made me feel sick and I ended up passing out. I woke up and an hour had passed and nobody noticed that I was passed out in the middle of the bathroom floor. Went back to class like nothing had happened, and since there was a sub that day she never knew I was gone for like an hour. Had a headache for the next few days though.

I almost broke my neck falling down the stairs in kindergarten. My parents said that if I was in the slightest different position I would've broken something.

In 5th grade my family went to the local zoo. They have wallabies and peacocks roaming the paths and one followed me then entire day and kept making noises at me and showing off its tail feathers. It was sort of intimidating.

In 6th grade we went on a cruise. I went ziplining and my glasses fell off and hit someone in the head 7 decks below. Since it hit someone they didn't break and we ended up getting them back that day. Good thing, too, because I'm literally 100% blind without them.

I once threw up in 2nd grade because I ate my food too fast. They sent me home for 2 days and I felt fine.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#17 Posted: 18:10:55 27/10/2014
I was 5 at the time, and I was going to Home Depot with my grandpa. He drove a Lincoln Continental, which doors are heavy as ****. I slammed the door as hard a kid could, and bam. Smashed my left thumb in the door. Cried easily for about 30-40 minutes, it hurt like hell. We rushed to the Home Depot bathroom and my thumb was bleeding and swollen. We ran it in under water and got as much paper towels as we could to stop the bleeding. Don't know what grandpa wanted, but we rushed back home, and my mom and my grandma took care of it. I had my thumb in a cast for a good 3-4 months (it wasn't broken, but due to the swelling, it was a safety measure). Couldn't write properly for 3-4 months). It hurt for a good month. I'm sure my grandpa was embarrassed a little, but I was embarrassed because I hadn't done that before or since.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#18 Posted: 19:29:08 27/10/2014
i was using the restroom in busch gardens and some kid was crying because he couldn't go poop.

his dad was doing the best he could to help him.

i couldn't help but laugh on the way out of the restroom.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#19 Posted: 19:31:34 27/10/2014
I chocked on a butterscotch candy in Kindergarden. Got picked up by my Dad, got to leave early.
I repeated Kindergarden.
#20 Posted: 19:32:17 27/10/2014
Quote: MoonHorizons
i was using the restroom in busch gardens and some kid was crying because he couldn't go poop.

Which Busch Gardens did you go to?
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#21 Posted: 20:19:11 27/10/2014
I've been to Boy Scout camp. Twice.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#22 Posted: 20:21:46 27/10/2014

the one in tampa.

why ask?
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#23 Posted: 20:23:15 27/10/2014

the one in tampa.

why ask?

Oh, well Busch Gardens Europe isn't too far from where I live so I was gonna freak out for a minute lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#24 Posted: 20:47:51 27/10/2014
When I was 6 I made a bet I could do a hand stand on a tree branch. I fell, broke my arm, foot, and cracked my head open.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#25 Posted: 22:52:22 27/10/2014
Today, I tried to hit a volleyball and it hit my thumbs. That may not seem like much, but just try it. It hurts like it's on fire for a minute, then you barely even know it's there.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#26 Posted: 23:26:32 27/10/2014
i got up to go to the bathroom without asking in fourth grade

when the teacher stopped me i tried to respond but i threw up
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#27 Posted: 23:58:08 27/10/2014
Laugh all you want.

So a long time ago I was in the shower I think I was 5 and was spraying this little bottle of water and then I slip and fall on the soap holder thingy and now I have a scar on the side of my right eye smilie awesome right? Well the good part was I had 2 popsicles and watched a Bionicle movie smilie Then a year later I was walking over a dirt hill then I slip (again smilie). Next thing I know I fell on a glass root beer bottle and got a scar on my leg then I got my leg cleaned (I can still feel that pain :/ ). Hey at least I got one popsicle but didn't watch the Bionicle movie. smilie Pretty embarrassing for me I really don't like to talk about this but I'm accident prone so yeah!!!

EDIT: You should have seen the blood...scurrrryy stuff
---
ded
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:08:55 28/10/2014 by SackBoy01
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#28 Posted: 00:05:17 28/10/2014
I was taking a shower once, and I was rubbing my shampoo in my hands to get it frothy to use, and somehow some of it shot into my eye. It hurt like hell.

Once, when I was in 7th grade, I was walking to go get the tennis ball (we were playing wall ball) and some guy pushed me because "I was taking too long" and I tripped and fell. My mouth started bleeding when I hit the floor.
---
#hu
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#29 Posted: 00:12:13 28/10/2014
^ I did that once with ketchup. I looked through the top of the bottle and accidentally squeezed the bottle and hit me dead center of the eye smilie. (It hurt so much but it was so funny at the same time)

Also ouch that must of hurt. He shouldn't have pushed you :/
---
ded
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#30 Posted: 00:22:35 28/10/2014
Guys, these aren't funny or embarrassing! These are depressing!

I was skipping down the hallway when I tripped and fell backwards, right in front of the principal.

I screamed "I volunteer as tribute!" In math class when he asked someone to answer the question, so he called my katniss that whole period.

I once ran to the bathroom in church crying because I completely ****ed up some speech I was supposed to do for some candle thing.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#31 Posted: 00:26:06 28/10/2014
Sit down *****es, it's story time.

So, me and a bunch of my friends went to the mall to see The Maze Runner a couple weekends ago. After the movie, anyone who was still there went to Barnes and Noble to wait for their parents. We were strolling around, and we found the Fifty Shades of Grey game.

Oh, and a sex position bible.
---
#hu
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:26:51 28/10/2014 by Rickorio
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#32 Posted: 00:34:34 28/10/2014
Oh, right.
In 6th grade, I tripped over a wall.
Yes. I was walking, my foot hit the wall, and I almost fell. I didn't see the wall there...
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#33 Posted: 00:47:07 28/10/2014
-A list of the funny/embarrassing stuff I have ever done-

Sixth Grade:
-I wrote down that I was in 5th grade on an assignment.
-I accidentally hit myself in the head with a mallet for the xylophone in band and nearly knocked myself out
-I was playing basketball and someone on the other team hit me on the eye, knocking off and nearly breaking my glasses, AND HE DIDN'T GET CAUGHT!!!!!!! smilie
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#34 Posted: 00:55:55 28/10/2014
In 8th grade, I somehow managed to trip on the last step off of the bus and fell down head-first. I guess my feet hit the curb and I managed to barely catch my upper body from hitting the concrete, so as a result my rear was sticking way up in the air. Pretty sure I heard the girls who were behind me shout, "freak!" when I got up lmao

Speaking of tripping stories, just last year in gym class I was running laps with my friends. I ran the first lap fine and was on the second, so I didn't bother looking ahead of me while talking to my friend; why do that when it was clear the first time?
Well, someone placed a short steel folding chair in the middle of the path and I managed to step in it. I didn't trip, but it got stuck on my foot, so I had to keep jumping on one foot and shaking the other to get it off because it was starting to fold shut...
When I finally got it off, it fell folded and the resulting sound reverberated throughout the entire gym. Everyone just stopped what they were doing to stare. It's a pretty great inside joke now
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:46 28/10/2014 by LevanJess
#35 Posted: 01:29:04 28/10/2014
How about my 5th grade failed dragon costume? It was supposed to be Cherlock the Dragon, but it came out looking like a lobster dragon. Even today, me and my friends joke about my "lobster dragon costume". It's become like an inside joke.
---
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#36 Posted: 01:38:33 28/10/2014
This happened about a WEEK AGOOOOOO.

During the 5 minute break between classes, I went to the water fountain to drink water. While i was there, a friend grabbed my iPad (We all use iPads at school) went into Facebook Mesenger, went ona 64 person chat, and said "i'm gay" (how original) Me, being the closested ***** I am, took the ipad from him, and said "THAT WASN'T ME IT WAS THIS SON OF A *****" but by then someone else in the chat group had already said "OMG IM NOT ALONE ANYMORE YESSSSS". So my friend basically outed someone. This person then left the group after reading my message.

I still don't know what to do about this tbh.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#37 Posted: 01:45:21 28/10/2014
I have a funny story

earlier this year me and my friend were walking to the bus after school and then all of a sudden this kid comes "out of" a bush and said "do you wanna touch my uvula"

we ran
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#38 Posted: 04:30:32 28/10/2014
In 2nd or 3rd grade, when my neighbors were heading to the school bathroom, I ran in to hide and surprise them, but slipped and fell on the floor instead into a big puddle.

It wasn't water.
#39 Posted: 06:12:45 28/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I was playing spy when I was like 5 or 6 and I snuck into my neighbors house and they just stared at me and gave me chips cuz he worked for Lays
---
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#40 Posted: 14:11:24 28/10/2014
Something embarrassing happened to me in kindergarten once.

See, when I was little, when I would get undressed, I would take my underwear and pants off together, leaving the underwear still inside the pants and not bothering to take them out.

Well, then the next day, I wore those pants again, and put a new pair of underwear on, and then when I was walking into class with the teacher, the loose pair of underwear from the other day fell out of my pants, right in front of the whole class. IIRC, all the kids laughed at me, and I cried.
---
Purple dragon.
#41 Posted: 14:44:35 28/10/2014
My hamster bit me once, and by the time we figured out that I needed stitches it was like too late to get them or whatever so my finger healed all weird and now I have this little lump where I was bitten. It's still a bit numb and kinda hurts when my hand gets really cold even though the incident happened like seven or eight years ago.

Not really embarrassing but that's all I got.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:53:44 28/10/2014 by AvatariDragon
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#42 Posted: 21:23:43 28/10/2014
i made posts as a red/green/blue sparx.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me