Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I have a question about the figures. [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 05:21:43 25/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Many of my older Giants' and Spyro's Andventure's figures are starting to raddle a bit inside. I don't know if this is the micro-chip or what, or if I should even be concerned. Out of them all Warnado has it the worst. (He always raddled and then my cat played with him and Trigger Happy and then after I picked him off the floor I dropped him and it was raddling the worst it has ever been. Yes I'm clumsy... Maybe I shouldn't have expense stuff... Camo, Prism Break, Voodood, Sunburn, and a few others do it too, for example.) I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they eventuly stopped working. Warnado works okay I checked him last night but you never know with microchips.
SkyScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 550
#2 Posted: 05:44:06 25/10/2014
I have a few that rattle, they just do that over time and its nothing to be overly concerned with, if youre worried, try keeping them in a box/tote where your cat cant knock them around anymore.
None of mine that rattle ever stopped working but I'm very careful with them, they're either kept on a shelf or in a tote while traveling.
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#3 Posted: 06:10:58 25/10/2014
the RFID chip in the skylanders figures is a paper thin circle of flexible plastic in the base, it is flat on the top of the clear coloured (green SSA, orange Giants, Blue SSF, Red STT) bottom of the figured base, so it probably not the chip that is rattling, rather part of the actual figure sculpture that is rattling.

only one of my figures rattles, my Crusher, and i can feel it is a bit loose where the head of his hammer joins to the shaft.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#4 Posted: 06:44:45 25/10/2014
I have a few that rattle. I think the paper disc fits loose with some figures. It basically just makes the translucent plastic look solid in color when you look through the base. I was surprised when one rattled, but its just the edge of the paper disc with enough rigidity to sound like a hard surface hitting the plastic base inside.
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#5 Posted: 07:26:46 25/10/2014
that paper disc has been stuck to the clear plastic base on the couple of figures that have come apart for me, if it was loose that would indeed make a rattling sound.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#6 Posted: 09:50:00 26/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys! smilie You answered my questions really well.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#7 Posted: 10:44:51 26/10/2014
I too have some rattlers but who cares as long as they work .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me