Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > YMMV B&M FYE 75% Off Skylanders (not Trap Team of course)
Page 1 of 1
YMMV B&M FYE 75% Off Skylanders (not Trap Team of course) [CLOSED]
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#1 Posted: 21:17:59 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry if I put this in the wrong spot, I don't know the policy here about Skylander deals. Also sorry if it's already been mentioned.

Today I was doing the rounds looking for Skylanders and my FYE had at the front of the store a 75% off SSA, Giants and Swap Force sale. I'm enclosing images as I know people will say images or it didn't happen.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Remember this is probably YMMV (your mileage my vary) and B&M (brick and mortar) so your local FYE store may or may not be having this deal. My store is in New Hartford, NY and I don't know when they'll pull this sale.

I'm not sure if it includes the game as they were already marked down with red tags. The figures didn't have any red tags and I had to ask to be certain of the price as $2.50 a pop is really amazing to me!

Also the single lightcore I got rang up at a normal figure price. The fine print in the second image basically says doesn't include Trap Teams and other legalese that no one cares about.

I'm a cheapy so I never bothered getting everyone in Swap Force so I managed to get 8 figs for my collection. I think they are all wave one core figs though and I was hoping for a selection though all the waves and some of the actual Swap Force characters themselves. It's possible that someone may have hit the sale before me, but who knows. I know early this year they had two of these boxes full of Giants, so they must have ran a sale like this before on them sometime ago.

I got:
Blizzard Chill (I think I already have her though, I forget)
Lava Barf Eruptor
Slobber Tooth
Zoo Lou
Countdown
Mega Ram Spyro
Super Gulp Pop Fizz
Lightcore Warnado

I already have a Roller Brawl which you can see in the images and at the bottom you can spot two Giants triple packs (I already have all the Giants).

Good luck at your stores!
---
Stay Cool!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:47 23/10/2014 by fairyland
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me