Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Eon's Elite Trigger Happy will arrive at retail on November 28
Page 1 of 1
Eon's Elite Trigger Happy will arrive at retail on November 28 [CLOSED]
tsnowman Blue Sparx Gems: 864
#1 Posted: 18:15:49 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

KAOS WILL BE NOOOOOO MATCH FOR EON’S ELITE ON NOVEMBER 1
Elite Spyro and Elite Chop Chop, the Most Powerful Skylanders in History, Land on Store Shelves Just in Time to Join Portal Masters in Their Quest to Capture Evil and Unleash Good in Skylanders® Trap Team Fans Can Tune in to Nintendo Minute on October 24 for a Chance to Win Eon’s Elite Toys

SANTA MONICA, Calif. – Oct. 23, 2014 – Calling all Portal Masters! Kaos is still on the loose. But have no fear, Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is unleashing the first two members of Eon’s Elite, Spyro and Chop Chop, onto store shelves on November 1. The new Eon’s Elite characters will be three times more powerful than other characters -- the biggest in-game boosts ever incorporated into a Skylanders toy to date -- which is sure to help fans capture and play as Kaos, the biggest baddie in all of Skylands this holiday season. Eon’s Elite characters are playable in the newest Skylanders game, Skylanders Trap Team.

Fans looking to pack a major villain fighting punch also will have the chance to pre-order Elite Trigger Happy, the third member of the limited edition toy line, for one day only on November 1. Elite Trigger Happy will arrive at retail on November 28.

Elite Spyro, Elite Chop Chop and Elite Trigger Happy are three of the eight must-have collectible versions of fan-favorite Skylanders characters. The heroes in the Eon’s Elite roster hail from the original Skylanders® Spyro’s Adventure and have been carefully selected by Master Eon for displaying undaunted courage and commitment to defending all of Skylands. Eon’s Elite features a never-before-seen decoration with a distinct, metallic finish and a golden base that sets them apart from other Skylanders toys. Each of these special edition toys are offered in premium foil packaging and also features a display case with a 3D lenticular background.

Fans looking for a chance to win Elite Spyro or Chop Chop from the highly collectible toy line can tune in to Nintendo Minute on Nintendo’s YouTube channel on October 24 at 4:00 p.m. PT. Eon’s Elite characters will be available in limited quantities at GameStop and EB Games stores in North America, Australia and New Zealand, and select retailers in Europe this fall while supplies last.
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#2 Posted: 18:41:10 23/10/2014
Thanks for the info. You can only pre-order Elite Trigger Happy on Nov 1?

Oh well, at least I know to pre-order while I'm there to pick up Elite Spyro and Chop Chop.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#3 Posted: 20:24:37 23/10/2014
Is there a link to this on an actual Activision/TfB/social media site? If not, I'm calling shennanigans on the "one day only" reserve window. The fact that kids and collectors lost their minds when they found out that the Kaos trap wouldn't originally be available at launch, making a limited edition, retailer exclusive figure "one day only" is ridiculous. I bet there's some fine print that states something like "Available 11/1/2014 or until supplies are exhausted." If they're planning some big event for that day, they may be counting on fans swarming GameStop locations and depleting all stock that same day. As it has completely failed to happen for the other two characters already available for preorder, I doubt this will be the case for the third.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 20:35:41 23/10/2014
Right here - https://blog.activision.com/co...ming-november-1
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:17 23/10/2014 by Aura24
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#5 Posted: 22:07:08 23/10/2014
Quote: Aura24

Actually that link says the release date for Elite Trigger Happy is November 23. I wonder which one is correct? The 28th is Black Friday...
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#6 Posted: 22:13:12 23/10/2014
While I think it's silly that they're doing reserves for a single day, I can also read between the lines to see that they're not saying you have to preorder him to get him. So, anybody who fails to preorder stands a non-guaranteed shot to pick him up in-store whichever day he gets released (10/23 or 10/28).

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
SkyScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 550
#7 Posted: 22:19:47 23/10/2014
I'll have to preorder him when I pick up spyro and chop chop, preordered those 2 earlier today. cant wait to add them to the collection, they look amazing in their little display cases
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#8 Posted: 01:50:03 24/10/2014
Too bad they are all just going to be opened, lol, hope the can be placed in and out of cases!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#9 Posted: 02:20:19 24/10/2014
Quote: skylander_chaos
Too bad they are all just going to be opened, lol, hope the can be placed in and out of cases!

They should be able to....the clear box there in does look thicker then the standard package bubbles.
[User Posted Image]
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:21 24/10/2014 by Phoenix_Lord
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#10 Posted: 02:48:15 24/10/2014

You can place the toys in and out of the cases if you wish, they can be placed back inside as you have the plastic platforms.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#11 Posted: 03:27:48 24/10/2014
Quote: Aura24

You can place the toys in and out of the cases if you wish, they can be placed back inside as you have the plastic platforms.

Glad to hear this from you, since you have them in hand already.. Thanks
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#12 Posted: 08:01:38 25/10/2014
WHY just WHY didnt they release ghost roaster as an Eon's elite. id spend ridiculous amounts of money on it. so far all the elites have been at least 3 reposes, legendary's, dark's or etc. where is the ghost roaster love. if someone can get this message to activision and gamestop people for me id be thankful.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#13 Posted: 09:12:45 25/10/2014

check out skylanderboyandgirl's video skylanderdad opens them all the way up to have a look, then puts them back in the packaging again.
about 10:30 he starts the unpacking
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:14:13 25/10/2014 by min8or
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#14 Posted: 10:01:03 25/10/2014
very unimpressed with stat changes; these are truly collector's items. After having about 3-6 per character already in my collection, I don't see myself doing anything but placing them on the portal for registration--these would just sit in the box.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:01:17 25/10/2014 by GhostRoaster
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#15 Posted: 10:22:34 25/10/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
very unimpressed with stat changes; these are truly collector's items. After having about 3-6 per character already in my collection, I don't see myself doing anything but placing them on the portal for registration--these would just sit in the box.

I completely agree.
the stat changes don't really add anything for me either, i as well will be simple registering them, then putting them on display.

its a shame they are so expensive, the display boxes would be nice for other figures, even figures outside the skylanders franchise.
Put a sticker on the front over the name, and you've got a nice display box for other similarly sized figures.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#16 Posted: 17:04:41 25/10/2014
Though it's definately a good start for someone who started the series now, doesn't feel like going after all SSA figures and won't get all the OP 'landers - get yourself a 3x stat Spyro and you'll never need to go after his other versions. Though I think the box is more interesting than the toys themselves in other cases - after they're done making the Elite it'd be nice if they sold them separately as special display cases for your favorite team.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#17 Posted: 06:27:19 26/10/2014
Quote: Bifrost
Though it's definately a good start for someone who started the series now, doesn't feel like going after all SSA figures and won't get all the OP 'landers - get yourself a 3x stat Spyro and you'll never need to go after his other versions. Though I think the box is more interesting than the toys themselves in other cases - after they're done making the Elite it'd be nice if they sold them separately as special display cases for your favorite team.

True, but much more affordable to track down all the SSA figures used (pawn shops, video game stores, ebay, Craig's list,...) for a fraction of the cost. I'm guessing you could get the whole SSA collection (maybe - 2 or 3 figures) for less than the price of two EE Figures.
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me