Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Missing Items after Recent Update [CLOSED]
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#1 Posted: 19:56:56 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello darkSpyro,

If you are currently missing any item after the recent app update (v2.0.0), please contact Customer Service at Activision’s Customer Support (https://support.activision.com/) or Activision’s Twitter (@ATVIAssist) to receive assistance.

Thank you for your patience,

AO
Kfool Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#2 Posted: 22:46:53 22/10/2014
Completely wiped my game just over a week ago. Started a ticket, it's been escalated twice with no results. I finally gave up and said I'd accept gems. So they didn't even send me enough gems to replace my companions let alone all the other stuff.

I think they may have been thrown off because our family owns 50+ figurines so we can link a lot for our kingdom level and churn out gems.

Really kind of disillusioned at the moment.
---
I only pretend to know what I'm doing.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 13:26:27 24/10/2014
I wasn't missing any items, but I never did see Mystic Star Strike's hut outside of the gem sale. Was it available to purchase with gems? If so, it must have been during the week after the iOS8 update when I wasn't playing because of the glitches. So I'm not missing it, per se, but I did miss the chance to get it. Will it be made available, again, soon?
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#4 Posted: 13:52:40 24/10/2014
Has not been on sale for gems yet. Will it be? Who knows. Probably, but these guys are SO random in their actions, one can never tell.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#5 Posted: 15:20:01 24/10/2014
So people paid real money to get her hut and lost it? Or have people been getting confused with missing her alt and FFF's hut?
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#6 Posted: 16:02:58 24/10/2014
A little confusion. FFF's hut went missing for many with the iOS update, along with the Magic Sanctuary and MSS. MSS came back pretty quickly, and a recent patch brought back the Sanctuary/Sanctum, but FFF's hut was still missing.

I was able to recover fairly quickly by reverting to my backup from just before the update, but most weren't so fortunate.

MSS's hut was only available through a gem purchase deal for real money, not for purchase using gems in the in-game store.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:04:44 24/10/2014 by HappyGamer
beatrix71 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#7 Posted: 09:56:41 25/10/2014
I lost FFF's house right after the iOS8 update. I contacted @ATVIAssist, gave them my username, email address and in-game support code as requested. That was three weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me