Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The best story EVER!-Includes only Skylanders parts
Page 1 of 1
The best story EVER!-Includes only Skylanders parts [CLOSED]
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 14:27:15 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
This is my story that I made in school which includes my favourite things as well as people in my life.

Chapter 1: Introduction
The Giants were the dumbest ugliest creatures in the world and they bullied the peaceful awesome midgets. But, one day the midgets rose up against the chubby Giants and killed everyone but Thomas who was pooping at the time. They went to the toilets to find him but he wasn’t there. He was found in the girl’s toilets pooping all over. We managed to arrest him and keep him captured in prison. He tried escaping through a hole to he got his head stuck in and pooped himself. Then the midgets poked his butt and it took 100,000,000 Midgets to pull him out and many midgets got poop on them that day. His head fell off but we reattached it but he was a vegetable from that day on. Bob cat was the royal cat of the land while Sam Cat was stinky and worked with the bully giants. He is also a vegetable now with his master Thomas. Wrecking Ball came over from Skylands to help the midgets against a great new threat... Konrad.

Chapter 2: The Ultimate Team
The Midget king was called Jordan and his two favourite things were Bob Cat and Wrecking Ball so they were his team. Wrecking Ball came from Skylands and he is the best Skylander as the rest have only saved Skylands as a team. But, Wrecking Ball has saved Skylands by himself many times over. Bob Cat is the cutest and bravest kitty ever! He has beaten his evil brother several times.

Chapter 3: To Skylands
As soon as the greatest team in history arrived in the awesome place of Skylands they found Stink Bomb dead his tail stuffed into his butt. He smelt worse than he ever had before it was a mix of poop and blood.
“It was bound to happen” said Jordan the Midget King.
“Meow” shouted Bob Cat.
“Look, a trail of blood leading to the Skylanders HQ” Said Wrecking Ball
“We cannot let the evil Konrad get away with these disgusting crimes” Claimed Jordan the Midget King
Our three heroes then began to head forward to the Skylanders HQ to find the other Skylanders and restore peace to Skylands. But, when they arrived they saw the place destroyed without a Skylander in sight. There was a note that was a A1 piece of paper and it was a message from Konrad.
“Jordan, Wrecking Ball and Bob Cat three pathetic weaklings. You many have defeated Thomas the giant and Sam Cat but I am the great new power of this world who will destroy Skylands and Earth!”
“Guys we are going to have to step it up and destroy Konrad quick” Explained Jordan the Midget King

Chapter 4: Split Up
“I have a voice message” Jordan the Midget King told them.
“King Jordan we have discovered that the three armies of Konrad are in three different places. The Midget Land on Earth, Cat Land on Earth and Skylands! They will all be attacking soon think of a plan quick”
“I have an idea I should go to Skylands, Bob Cat should go to Cat Land and you Jordan should go to the Midget Land” Shared Wrecking Ball
“Meow!” Agreed Bob Cat
“Then it is settled let’s save our world from the evil ginger Konrad!” The Midget King decided.

Chapter 5: A Little Help
Wrecking Ball found Trigger Snappy hiding in a plant put as his eared stuck out like carrots in mud.
“Trigger Snappy is that you in there?” Wrecking Ball asked.
“You better back off man you stole Trigger Happy but I will save him!” Trigger Snappy shouted.
“What? No! I’m Wrecking Ball and I’m here to help find the Skylanders and save us all” Wrecking Ball explained “Oh, it’s you Wrecking Ball I saw all of my friends and minis getting stolen and even my master Trigger Happy it was a very sad sight and I need a poop” Trigger Snappy realised.
“It’s okay me and you can save Trigger Happy, the Minis and the rest of the Skylanders as an awesome team!” Wrecking Ball told him
“YEAH!” Shouted Trigger Snappy

Chapter 7: The Midget King is Too Late
As Jordan the Midget King had arrived to the Midget Land he saw every midget dead with their guts ripped out.
“It must have been Konrad that ginger disgrace who did this!” Screamed Jordan the Midget King.
A voice message popped up on his PC.
“HAHAHAHA it was I KAOS! I will kill every Midget in the world along with the pathetic Cats and those Skylosers! HAHAAHAH!” Kaos screamed.
“Not that fudge packer dammit he has killed all of my friends… Wait, so what is Konrad doing? Is he going for the cats or the Skylanders… I must help the cats!” Jordan the Midget King decided.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:08 22/10/2014 by wreckingballbob
#2 Posted: 14:27:36 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Post.
---
#3 Posted: 14:28:15 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Post!
---
#4 Posted: 14:28:41 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Post?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me