Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Playing Multiple Profiles on One Device [CLOSED]
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#1 Posted: 18:38:57 21/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Is anyone playing more than one profile on the same device?

I have switched back and forth in the past, but with the latest updates I am very reluctant to do it again. Particularly since it recognized me and offered to auto-login to activate after deleting the app and reinstalling.

The problem is that my son has been playing on an older iPod. He had lost interest, but now that he sees me playing the Trap Team stuff, he wants to play again. The iPod can't upgrade to the required minimum of 7.1, therefor he can't uninstall and reinstall the app. So his island has reset, and he has no way to get it back.

No way, that is, except to switch Activate profiles on my iPad.
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#2 Posted: 11:25:34 22/10/2014
I've done it, but it's a pain to do on a regular basis.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#3 Posted: 12:11:05 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Have you done it since the update?

I agree it's a pain, but it was doable. I'm quite concerned about accidentally corrupting both our saves at the moment.
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#4 Posted: 12:56:57 22/10/2014
No, and I feel you are right to be concerned. I had issues getting my android to load the game this morning (eventually fixed by using my iphone to reset the cloud save) and I can not get my son's ipad to go to activate. Clicking activate tab just crashes the game, despite restarts. Stability & reliability are definitely at a low right now. I assume the LI team is in bug-squashing mode. Lets hope!
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me