Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Rule revision Suggestion [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#1 Posted: 22:32:36 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I know the last topic regarding a revision got derailed and shut down horribly. But I would like to see some up to date rules on the site. Since Dark is allowing people (well some) to Trade and advertise on certain degrees that leave some users rather confused.

See the rules aren't entirely specific about what you can and can't do. And at some sections the rules are laid out a little differently. Like in Stuff and Nonsense, spam to a degree is allowed, but we're not sure what kind of a degree though. While sections like fanart, have no section specific rules, or at least that feeling of it. Like are people allowed to post other fan's art without permission or only the users who made the artwork can post them?

Can you guys see what I am saying here? Could their be a little revision to the rules so we know what degree of things are allowed in certain sections? Along with giving sections their mini set of rules?

Please do not take this out of proportion. It's a suggestion. As in it can be ignored or not. Please do not drag drama on to it. Drama is not needed in this or any topic.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 22:56:48 18/10/2014
Here Dark - I suggest you add this to the rules to bring them up to date and make everyone happy:

"There are exceptions to every rule - as the owner of this forum, I may, on a case-by-case basis, determine that a particular thread or post in an exception to these rules."
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 23:34:50 18/10/2014
UncleBob derailing this thread to hell in 1...2... Oh wait,he's here already.
You better send this directly to Dark, Trix Master. It hasn't been too long since the last thread got locked due to the pointless argument.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:07 18/10/2014 by Bifrost
#4 Posted: 23:37:28 18/10/2014
Bifrost: Trix asked for folks to leave the drama out of this thread. Please respect her wishes.
#5 Posted: 23:50:21 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Uncle bob you do realize that included you too right? I mean didn't ask for the first comment you post in there. I mean that did come off as rude.

Anyways I just want Dark to a bit more specific about the rules is all I ask. Yes he does not have to listen.

Dear mods: If you are looking at this, please remove all derailing posts. I do not want this topic to be closed from such posts.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:59:01 18/10/2014 by Trix Master 100
#6 Posted: 23:53:30 18/10/2014
My post was not drama - you proposed a change to the rules to offer clarity and I proposed a change to the rules to offer clarity. No drama necessary.
#7 Posted: 23:58:54 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
But you said and I quote "to make everyone happy" you do not entirely speak for everyone. You speak for yourself. I made this topic to see what people would ask for in terms of section rules and etc.

Plus I have to disagree on your suggestion, because it doesn't entirely clear up anything. Because we still don't know what standard or limit of exception people would like to know.

Dear mods: If you are looking at this, please remove all derailing posts. I do not want this topic to be closed from such posts.
---
icon from Empoh
#8 Posted: 00:35:33 19/10/2014
Look, you made a rules suggestion and I made a rules suggestion. We can nitpick the meaning of the word "exception" or how normal folks generally mean terms like "everyone", "always", or "never" - and you can continue with your personal attacks and insults - but I'm trying to respect the OP's request to keep this thread drama-free. Won't you do the same?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:09 19/10/2014 by UncleBob
#9 Posted: 00:47:17 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob
Look, you made a rules suggestion and I made a rules suggestion. We can nitpick the meaning of the word "exception" or how normal folks generally mean terms like "everyone", "always", or "never" - and you can continue with your personal attacks and insults - but I'm trying to respect the OP's request to keep this thread drama-free. Won't you do the same?

Perhaps you should have listened. And not have posted? I mean I am the OP here, and I am pretty normal as much as you are. I'm trying to be passive, but you and another user have started some drama and I had step in, because you dragged me in. And this is not even personal.

---
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me