Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
something wonderful just happen..... [CLOSED]
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#1 Posted: 11:27:37 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
i have had a visit by a friend today (also a skylanders lover). he had bought the trap team on day one. we had a long discussion earlier this week. he didnt like the game because of the obvious, like me. how the element gates was handled, the horrible useless cute minis, expensive extra of buying traps and all the bugs/glitches. so when he visited me today he said he had a surprise for me... lo and behold he gave me his copy of skylanders trap team!!... i literally fell of the sofa. he explained, its better i get the game and dont waste my money. so there it is guys, im official back into skylanders again, im so happy now. i got the game and whole wave1, this lifted a big burden of my shoulders. i have not started playing it yet, but oh boy am i excited!. anyway since i have started with the game and wave1 for no cost. i will just have to pick up some more stuff, when it get on sale of course. this is gonna be a fantastic weekend of skylanders guys smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:29:41 17/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#2 Posted: 12:13:44 17/10/2014
Congrats! Welcome back lol.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#3 Posted: 12:18:55 17/10/2014
yeah so you complained on the game and a friend gives it to you and that's what brings you back >.> kinda being a hypocrite on that if you're going to go back and play it. it's nice not to have to buy a starter if someone gives it to you, but overall if you're still going to play it at some point, i guess there's no need to overly complain about it
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#4 Posted: 12:23:59 17/10/2014
Maybe the main complaint is over money? If so, problem solved!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
Sivadreamer Gold Sparx Gems: 2821
#5 Posted: 12:28:09 17/10/2014
GREAT! Now that he has it, it will probably only add fuel to his fire and complain more!! I read TONS of his complaints, can really say his main focus was cost persay.
---
How many crystals should I buy VS how many will I buy!?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#6 Posted: 13:24:10 17/10/2014
Hooray to finding excuses to hate something! The grapes were green before you got them for free,after all.
Just keep it to the TT section. This place is to discuss merch and sales, not the game itself.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#7 Posted: 13:33:02 17/10/2014
Wow. After all that complaint spamming across this entire forum, you get the game handed to you and now you're nearly in tears of joy.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#8 Posted: 14:00:28 17/10/2014
Being back in and not spending money...now that's a dream I have.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#9 Posted: 14:45:56 17/10/2014
This deserves a huge lol. Gotta love the irony and hypocrisy.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#10 Posted: 15:53:24 17/10/2014
Just the game or all the Trap Team toys too ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#11 Posted: 15:59:07 17/10/2014
Quote: Dark fhoenix

If he thinks the toys are too many and too useless, why would he even touch one of those "awful" TT figures?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:00:55 17/10/2014 by Bifrost
#12 Posted: 16:34:16 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator

i got the game and all of wave1 plus nightmare express...

now to the others... the thing is i never said i would never play trap team. i said that the only way im gonna play it, is if i get it for free, and that i did. but i never thought i would get it for free, so i did think i was done with skylanders for now. also since i didnt use money on this buggy game that need a patch. the game can be as buggy it want to be, its as simple as that. i would not be happy if i payed for it, when its not up to the standards i feel it should be.

if someone here didnt like my complaining, all i can say im sorry, it was not meant to upset you. i was only very worried about the game. i love the skylanders like you others here do you know. anyway i am happy now smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Skylanders Dad Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#13 Posted: 16:48:29 17/10/2014
Good for you CountMoneyBone. Enjoy the game. That's what all this is about in the end anyway. smilie
---
Here we go again...!
Sivadreamer Gold Sparx Gems: 2821
#14 Posted: 16:55:03 17/10/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone

now to the others... the thing is i never said i would never play trap team. i said that the only way im gonna play it, is if i get it for free, and that i did. but i never thought i would get it for free, so i did think i was done with skylanders for now. also since i didnt use money on this buggy game that need a patch. the game can be as buggy it want to be, its as simple as that. i would not be happy if i payed for it, when its not up to the standards i feel it should be.

if someone here didnt like my complaining, all i can say im sorry, it was not meant to upset you. i was only very worried about the game. i love the skylanders like you others here do you know. anyway i am happy now smilie

Which consoles have all these bugs? I've played it quite thoroughly on PS4 and have yet to experience anything....weird.
---
How many crystals should I buy VS how many will I buy!?
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#15 Posted: 16:59:20 17/10/2014
I don't know what to say... this gif will do the job.

[User Posted Image]
---
bye
#16 Posted: 17:31:55 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sivadreamer

Which consoles have all these bugs? I've played it quite thoroughly on PS4 and have yet to experience anything....weird.

read about the bugs here....
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=108544&page=1
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#17 Posted: 17:48:29 17/10/2014
i have had a visit by a friend today (also a skylanders lover). he had bought the trap team on day one. we had a long discussion earlier this week. he didnt like the game because of the obvious, like me. how the element gates was handled, the horrible useless cute minis, expensive extra of buying traps and all the bugs/glitches. so when he visited me today he said he had a surprise for me... lo and behold he gave me his copy of skylanders trap team!!... i literally fell of the sofa. he explained, its better i get the game and dont waste my money. so there it is guys, im official back into skylanders again, im so happy now. i got the game and whole wave1, this lifted a big burden of my shoulders. i have not started playing it yet, but oh boy am i excited!. anyway since i have started with the game and wave1 for no cost. i will just have to pick up some more stuff, when it get on sale of course. this is gonna be a fantastic weekend of skylanders guys smilie

Yep, definitely didn't see this coming, even after all the drama and spam about hating Trap Team because you only played the demo version.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:22 17/10/2014 by Aura24
#18 Posted: 19:22:09 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24

Yep, definitely didn't see this coming, even after all the drama and spam about hating Trap Team because you only played the demo version.

i was in discussion with others and said my opinion it was never spam. i played the tablet demo and i even said in that mini review the game could be better later on.. but that tablet demo was meant to be a teaser and it did a horrible job at it, that i stand by to this day... the console version just feels like a different game and is obvious much better. but with that said i got the game free and the rest of that story you can read above here...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#19 Posted: 19:31:49 17/10/2014
Quote: newkill

[User Posted Image]

That has to be the most perfect GIF to explain this situation.
One does not simply 'quit' Skylanders. Or Magic: The Gathering, but that's neither here nor there.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#20 Posted: 00:53:29 18/10/2014
Quote: Wolfgang
Quote: newkill

[User Posted Image]

That has to be the most perfect GIF to explain this situation.
One does not simply 'quit' Skylanders. Or Magic: The Gathering, but that's neither here nor there.

They claim they'll leave the franchise, but come back anyways~
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me