Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Do the new Skylanders have more than one task to do
Page 1 of 1
Do the new Skylanders have more than one task to do [CLOSED]
karo122 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#1 Posted: 08:30:05 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
After reaching level 5 my new skylanders have some tasks to do (as ususal).

But i experienced that after finishing those task they do not receive a new one, which is very unusal as my other skylanders have always 2-3 task to complete.

Can anyone confirm?
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#2 Posted: 09:08:05 17/10/2014
Level 8 pops the next ones.
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
karo122 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#3 Posted: 11:08:59 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Mine are on level 9 now and i could not see. But maybe i should wait a little more.
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#4 Posted: 12:17:26 17/10/2014
I might be wrong. A couple did give me another quest at level 8 (once it went from 7 to 8) and a couple that were already at level 8 when I finished the first quest have not given me a second quest yet.
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#5 Posted: 13:01:37 17/10/2014
I just completed Hijinx's first quest and immediately got her second one. She is level 7.

My others have quests that I don't expect to complete very quickly - like collect 50 sheep or trap 5 crystals (I've only seen one so far).
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#6 Posted: 15:29:57 17/10/2014
Some have had second tier quests (food fight iirc, and his alt) but others have not. I'm guessing they will fill out quests over time.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#7 Posted: 15:37:07 17/10/2014
Funny Bone doesn't appear to have a second quest. Completed his first one and then leveled him up to 8, but still no second quest.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#8 Posted: 16:17:07 17/10/2014
He might have a "stealth" quest that won't trigger until you complete one of the goals, like planting a certain crop or adding certain decorations, etc.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#9 Posted: 20:02:06 17/10/2014
Quote: arkhamhorrorfan
I just completed Hijinx's first quest and immediately got her second one. She is level 7.

My others have quests that I don't expect to complete very quickly - like collect 50 sheep or trap 5 crystals (I've only seen one so far).

My kingdom appears to have been built on top of a massive traptanium deposit, I have just harvested my 15th crystal. Only a couple of villains so far though.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#10 Posted: 23:26:04 17/10/2014
Traptanium only sticks around for a short while--but when it goes away it makes the same crumbling noise as the towers/pods etc. I don't "scroll around" my kingdom as much as I probably should--so I've lost a couple. Hubby took the ipad to work today (said he wanted to play with the new guys) so I don't remeber everything about the 2 hours I got to fiddle with them yesterday

but there were a couple of funny things:

I bought the earth trap master with gems and he has a mission to clear troll camps. Yesterday I cleared troll camps with everyone but him, and he got all the credit.
Plus one person gave me "collect bones from..." and when I got 15 bones another new skylander reached level 5 and also had a mission to collect bones. I'm used to having bones/water/radishes count for more than one mission, but it was really weird to see this mission for the FIRST time and he had credit for 15 bones as well!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#11 Posted: 14:13:51 18/10/2014
I got my second quests immediately after completing the first ones. They are normal levels 5-7 after completing their first quest.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
CrazyCanuck Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#12 Posted: 21:23:39 18/10/2014
All the minis have had three quests, Frosted Food Fight does, but I've only gotten one for any trap master and I don't think any of the cores have had a second one.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me