darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Sunscraper Spire and Midnight Museum release date?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Sunscraper Spire and Midnight Museum release date?
jhamel10 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#1 Posted: 13:13:11 15/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know when Sunscraper Spire and Midnight Museum are going to be released? I haven't heard anything about them and I'm curious
---
I'm Bigger and Better not Cheesy like Cheddar!
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#2 Posted: 14:02:03 15/10/2014
We don't even know what is in wave three, but you think maybe the light and dark sets are dated? The light and dark sets that haven't even been officially revealed yet? The only items dated at this point are the three TRU micro comic packs, Legendary Deja Vu, Elite Spyro, and Elite Chop Chop. The light and dark sets are probably next year sometime.
---
Hail Sithis
BP Blue Sparx Gems: 631
#3 Posted: 14:12:03 15/10/2014
I am a game store owner, and I have not seen any catalog listings for prebooking separate level packs or light/dark figures. Also, most of the information I have seen (on this board mind you, I have no inside information) is that the Mirror of Mystery is the next adventure pack that is coming out.

Also, Activision has not officially confirmed that there even are light and dark figures/character packs, so they are obviously waiting for something.

My speculation is that the light and dark figures/packs are either going to be (1) worked into the Wave rotation, which will probably mean Wave 4 or 5 (I could see them wanting to use the light/dark packs to keep the momentum going after Christmas), or (2) part of a special release (like love potion pop fizz, gearshift, the easter Skylanders last year, etc). If the latter is the case, at some point there will be a catalog item that stores will be able to order, and we should have a release date around that time.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#4 Posted: 14:16:03 15/10/2014
I think it's a safe guess that they won't be out before January.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#5 Posted: 14:24:39 15/10/2014
I hate to say this but I think they're going to wait until Toy Fair 2015 in Feb. This gives them something to announce without having to talk about a new game. The fact that they've said nothing (even though the internet knows) is what makes me a little skeptical. I hope I'm wrong. I just hate the way this has been done. It makes the game feel so incomplete. Dangling this carrot during game play is kinda of crappy (in my opinion at least). I also think this is going to blow up in their face if traps don't carry forward. Considering the half life of the villains that we've already captured but can't use, will leave a bad taste with most people.
wgeorge111 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3774
#6 Posted: 18:14:58 15/10/2014
This is funny. It comes from Activision support page.

[User Posted Image]

http://support.activision.com/...dArticle#museum
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:52 15/10/2014 by wgeorge111
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#7 Posted: 18:27:49 15/10/2014
Good grief, their responses are INFURIATING to me!
We recommend using a different Skylanders? Damn, Activision are not rookies here. I do not get how they are not embarrassed. Even to post such responses. DI is all over patching and fixing issues in their games. Activision just seems to be sticking with the "can't be bothered to fix it, so deal with it...".
wgeorge111 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3774
#8 Posted: 18:31:00 15/10/2014
Quote: TOlofter
We recommend using a different Skylanders? Damn, Activision are not rookies here. I do not get how they are not embarrassed. Even to post such responses. DI is all over patching and fixing issues in their games. Activision just seems to be sticking with the "can't be bothered to fix it, so deal with it...".

The interesting thing about this is that Midnight Museum and Blastermind are not even out yet and they are answering questions about it.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#9 Posted: 18:40:58 15/10/2014
Quote: wgeorge111

The interesting thing about this is that Midnight Museum and Blastermind are not even out yet and they are answering questions about it.

Not to mention that they mentioned Tuff Luck in one, and Blackout in another.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#10 Posted: 18:45:44 15/10/2014
They know about a bug that nobody else knows?...Activision is lazy to FIX IT
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#11 Posted: 18:47:31 15/10/2014
This is funny. It comes from Activision support page.

[User Posted Image]

http://support.activision.com/...dArticle#museum

What about switching to single player mode...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#12 Posted: 21:32:31 20/10/2014

Am I the only one who wants to go to the support page and ask about unreleased charecters/adventure packs just to see what happens?
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
truegamer64 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1334
#13 Posted: 22:12:33 20/10/2014
Quote: Medicus

Am I the only one who wants to go to the support page and ask about unreleased charecters/adventure packs just to see what happens?

Yeah, I really want to go to the support page and ask why there are question mark gates, question marks on the poster, question marks on the trap box, and why it says "Unknown Trap" when fighting certain villains.
#14 Posted: 22:20:31 20/10/2014
Quote: truegamer64

Yeah, I really want to go to the support page and ask why there are question mark gates, question marks on the poster, question marks on the trap box, and why it says "Unknown Trap" when fighting certain villains.

What they would write:

"There are more surprises coming soon! smilie"

What they would think:

"As if we didn't knew that you hacked the game and tried every possible way to glitch trough the closed areas..." smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#15 Posted: 22:24:38 20/10/2014
I don't think there are any specific release dates for the figures/packs. They only release the next wave when they have sold enough of the previous wave.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#16 Posted: 23:07:12 20/10/2014
Sometimes I wonder if Activision's more interested in the Call of Duty franchise than Skylanders. The premature early release of Wave 2 couple of days after of the US launch date. Two new Mystery elements that they haven't officially announced yet.
HEY, ACTIVISION, WAKE UP AND GET BUSY!
Infinity has already announced its next batch of figures already, plus they got Nintendo nipping at their rear like a mad dog from hell.
Why the long periods between waves? It's frustrating, annoying and aggravating.
I don't mind the new portal, but why make the damn game where it's pretty much pointless to use your older figures?
I'M GOING CRAZY FROM THE BREAKS BETWEEN WAVES! smilie smilie smilie
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:29 20/10/2014 by Insane01
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#17 Posted: 23:54:06 20/10/2014

Link me where I can go to ask this and consider it done.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#18 Posted: 00:00:46 21/10/2014
Quote: ninja9351

They cannot and will not answer those questions.

"Who will be released in Wave 4?"

No one even knows some of these things yet. Retailers help decide which characters to choose. They'll most likely save the most popular characters for Christmas time.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#19 Posted: 00:15:54 21/10/2014
Even testers like my friend can't answer those kind of questions cause they don't know yet.. And if they have questions on what figures they have issues with, they have a direct line to support team.. I have known my buddy 12 years, and started with all the spyros adv figs, free LCD tv and xbox 360 they provided, and he won't even hint the number to me :-( Not that it would do me any good!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
#20 Posted: 00:16:58 21/10/2014
Quote: Matteomax

They cannot and will not answer those questions.

"Who will be released in Wave 4?"

No one even knows some of these things yet. Retailers help decide which characters to choose. They'll most likely save the most popular characters for Christmas time.

Doesn't really matter Matteo, but I'd still like to annoy the crap out of them since they've annoyed the crap out of me..
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#21 Posted: 00:49:19 21/10/2014
Doesn't really matter Matteo, but I'd still like to annoy the crap out of them since they've annoyed the crap out of me..

All because they didn't reveal the mystery characters and have been hiding them? Not all Support staff know about future waves, they can only answer support questions the devs find the solution too.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#22 Posted: 00:56:45 21/10/2014

TFB: "Wow, a lot of people are complaining about glitches and bugs. We should release a few patch-"
A: "No."
TFB: "...Why not?"
A: "That would cost too much money."
TFB: "...We're raking in thousands of dollars by the week and we can't use some of that to make a few patches?"
A: "That would take away from our yacht fund. That reminds me. Re-release Call of Duty again, we need to go private jet shopping."
TFB: "...Why did we sign up with these guys again?"
VV: "I dunno."
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
megaman312 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1019
#23 Posted: 01:07:23 21/10/2014
I think part of the reason they aren't bothering with the patches is the Wii version, since the Wii cannot receive patches as far as I know.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#24 Posted: 01:52:48 21/10/2014
Quote:
TFB: "Wow, a lot of people are complaining about glitches and bugs. We should release a few patch-"
TFB: "...We're raking in thousands of dollars by the week and we can't use some of that to make a few patches?"
A: "That would take away from our yacht fund. That reminds me. Re-release Call of Duty again, we need to go private jet shopping."

That is the best thing I have heard on this board.
#25 Posted: 01:53:25 21/10/2014
There's hope for patches next year. I recall seeing that the Wii is on its last year.
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#26 Posted: 11:26:52 21/10/2014
There's hope for patches next year. I recall seeing that the Wii is on its last year.

why all this hope for patches??... you should really hope they take the time to finish it properly before release so no patches is needed. thats what you all should hope for... also getting a game 110% bug/glitch free will never happen even when the old wii is not on the list anymore.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#27 Posted: 11:35:22 21/10/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone

why all this hope for patches??... you should really hope they take the time to finish it properly before release so no patches is needed. thats what you all should hope for... also getting a game 110% bug/glitch free will never happen even when the old wii is not on the list anymore.

I'm not hoping for something that's impossible. Also use capitalization at the beginning of your sentences...
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#28 Posted: 14:41:52 21/10/2014
Quote: Insane01
Sometimes I wonder if Activision's more interested in the Call of Duty franchise than Skylanders. The premature early release of Wave 2 couple of days after of the US launch date. Two new Mystery elements that they haven't officially announced yet.
Infinity has already announced its next batch of figures already, plus they got Nintendo nipping at their rear like a mad dog from hell.
I don't mind the new portal, but why make the damn game where it's pretty much pointless to use your older figures?

If premature means "exactly like the previous two games" then sure. This is how they do releases.

Infinity has about a month head start, it makes sense that they have a next wave earlier than Trap Team. Going by past years, we can pretty much expect to see new Skylanders right around Christmas (we will get Legendary Deja Vu on 11/2 and Winterfest Lob Star early December most likely).

The delay between waves is for the new figures to have a chance to move and sell, if they just spit out new figures all the time it wouldn't be a new thing, and many figures would be left int he dust. People want the new.

The one thing Infinity does that beats the crap out of Skylanders is they have specific release dates which enable pre-ordering. We know day and date when the next wave will hit, and have known since August. Hulk will be out on 10/28 and the rest on 11/4. No hunting, no wondering which store get them in first or what is going to be in the wave. I can go right now and pre-order everything in the next wave. Whether you like Infinity or not, you have to admit their release planning is far superior.
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#29 Posted: 14:54:34 21/10/2014
I know when it will be released. A developer told me. It makes me so angry that I can't tell anyone. I knew about this a long time ago. My best friend's dad is a developer and one time he took me to his office so his friend and I could play some Skylanders Trap Team early and he asked if I wanted to see something cool and he showed me them. It made me so angry that he made me sign something saying that I wouldn't say anything. smilie smilie smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#30 Posted: 14:56:51 21/10/2014
dang it now your hypeing me up!!!!!!!!!!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#31 Posted: 15:31:49 21/10/2014
Can you specify the year at least? 2014 or 2015? That would most likely be ok..
---
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#32 Posted: 15:36:34 21/10/2014
Quote: WilltheWizard
I know when it will be released. A developer told me. It makes me so angry that I can't tell anyone. I knew about this a long time ago. My best friend's dad is a developer and one time he took me to his office so his friend and I could play some Skylanders Trap Team early and he asked if I wanted to see something cool and he showed me them. It made me so angry that he made me sign something saying that I wouldn't say anything. smilie smilie smilie

First, I'm pretty sure you can't enforce an NDA with a minor (and given your talk about your friend's Dad taking you, you give the very strong impression you are not an adult). Second, so he takes you into his office, shows you "something cool" (possibly putting his job at risk) and the reaction is - you are angry? Oooooooook, this whole thing seems a little odd, but whatever.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#33 Posted: 15:58:42 21/10/2014
Quote: defpally

If premature means "exactly like the previous two games" then sure. This is how they do releases.

Infinity has about a month head start, it makes sense that they have a next wave earlier than Trap Team. Going by past years, we can pretty much expect to see new Skylanders right around Christmas (we will get Legendary Deja Vu on 11/2 and Winterfest Lob Star early December most likely).

The delay between waves is for the new figures to have a chance to move and sell, if they just spit out new figures all the time it wouldn't be a new thing, and many figures would be left int he dust. People want the new.

The one thing Infinity does that beats the crap out of Skylanders is they have specific release dates which enable pre-ordering. We know day and date when the next wave will hit, and have known since August. Hulk will be out on 10/28 and the rest on 11/4. No hunting, no wondering which store get them in first or what is going to be in the wave. I can go right now and pre-order everything in the next wave. Whether you like Infinity or not, you have to admit their release planning is far superior.

I wanted to 'like' this post for the most part, or emphasize it. The ONLY thing I don't like about their release schedule is them holding back 'magic'. You are 10,000% correct about the delays in figures and why.

I also agree about DI - though I don't pre-order anything anymore unless there is a REAL reason to (usually no). I know when Hulk will be in stores. My only question mark *completely unrelated* is, is there anyway I can get the play disc for Stitch's game...I need the robots from it for my Age of Ultron level - without buying a second starter pack.
- Unreall
Squid7201 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1139
#34 Posted: 16:15:41 21/10/2014
Quote: Unreallystic

I wanted to 'like' this post for the most part, or emphasize it. The ONLY thing I don't like about their release schedule is them holding back 'magic'. You are 10,000% correct about the delays in figures and why.

I also agree about DI - though I don't pre-order anything anymore unless there is a REAL reason to (usually no). I know when Hulk will be in stores. My only question mark *completely unrelated* is, is there anyway I can get the play disc for Stitch's game...I need the robots from it for my Age of Ultron level - without buying a second starter pack.
- Unreall

They are going to release the game discs for Stitch's game and Merida's game seperatly. I think it is $20 for both
---
"Do you see this! I'm bein repressed! The governments repressin me!"
Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#35 Posted: 16:36:53 21/10/2014

The same arguments that we have every year. If they released all the figures at once, then you would have a big gap between the two games. Spreading them out has a lot of benefits, for Activision, the stores, and the consumers. Maybe you should learn some patience. I don't even have the game, as probably most people, since they are waiting on Christmas. I'm sure it's a small percentage that buy the game on day one (or even in the first several weeks). So there is no need to rush to release all the figures.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:39:29 21/10/2014 by obidawsn
#36 Posted: 16:47:43 21/10/2014
I don't mind waiting nor do my boys, but if your going to release 14 trap masters in the first week, make sure we get at least one per element! And yes, I'm including in game variants in my count!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:48:59 21/10/2014 by skylander_chaos
#37 Posted: 16:52:52 21/10/2014
Quote: Squid7201
My only question mark *completely unrelated* is, is there anyway I can get the play disc for Stitch's game...I need the robots from it for my Age of Ultron level - without buying a second starter pack.
- Unreall

They are going to release the game discs for Stitch's game and Merida's game seperatly. I think it is $20 for both

Yeah, and likewise the Avenger's playset are also coming out separately if you choose the Toy Box Starter as your main game choice and later decide to expand. I know Thor is getting a single and Iron Man/Black Widow are coming with the Playset. Not sure on the Escape for Kiln/Tower Defense disks, but there have been hints about those, too.
#38 Posted: 16:56:23 21/10/2014
Quote: obidawsn

The same arguments that we have every year. If they released all the figures at once, then you would have a big gap between the two games. Spreading them out has a lot of benefits, for Activision, the stores, and the consumers. Maybe you should learn some patience. I don't even have the game, as probably most people, since they are waiting on Christmas. I'm sure it's a small percentage that buy the game on day one (or even in the first several weeks). So there is no need to rush to release all the figures.

Yes, it it the same thing each year...

I admire you; I wouldn't have the "strength" to talk about patience, without having the game.
Compliments to you. smilie

As I said multiple times, they could make the best Skylanders game ever, and release figures so everyone could have them at the same time, even having all the characters to 100% the game on Day One, and yet people would still find something to complain...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#39 Posted: 17:01:39 21/10/2014
This is because collecting is a passion!
---
#40 Posted: 17:02:56 21/10/2014
Quote: skylander_chaos
I don't mind waiting nor do my boys, but if your going to release 14 trap masters in the first week, make sure we get at least one per element! And yes, I'm including in game variants in my count!

Well, one has to remember they *could* have really turned the screws and made it so we didn't have the ability to go in MANY gates. With six Trap Masters still pending, they could have easily made it so we had THREE missing elements at this point and not just one. People are upset about having one element (not counting the "secret" light and dark, which we aren't supposed to know about) missing, but we all forget they could take this to ridiculous extremes of requiring purchases to "complete" the game. It's just a number, it's best to not let that drive your satisfaction - the best question is: "Do you think the accessible game is a healthy amount of content or not?" If your answer is "No", would a couple small Magic gated areas change your opinion?

Keep in mind it was not uncommon to have developers in days past play games with the completion percentage. Donkey Kong Country for the SNES was "complete" when you had 101%. Donkey Kong Country 2 went up to 102%. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (as I recall) went up to 200%, once you unlocked the upside down castle. Like I said, it's just a number.
#41 Posted: 18:26:24 21/10/2014
My only question mark *completely unrelated* is, is there anyway I can get the play disc for Stitch's game...I need the robots from it for my Age of Ultron level - without buying a second starter pack.
- Unreall

Yeah, and likewise the Avenger's playset are also coming out separately if you choose the Toy Box Starter as your main game choice and later decide to expand. I know Thor is getting a single and Iron Man/Black Widow are coming with the Playset. Not sure on the Escape for Kiln/Tower Defense disks, but there have been hints about those, too.

This is good to know (I actually just read it after my post, I hunted the info down hehe), though that means I have to wait till January to finish my big project (that honestly Trap Team COMPLETLEY got me to stop working on haha). I might just buy the starter set for a different system and put it up stairs for my son to play with.

Still needs crystal red Hulk...

One other comment (on subject)

While I have no qualms with them having a release schedule, what I would really like for them to do is 'drip' some figures...like all figures could come out at launch, but outside of 'wave 1', - there might be '10' Enigmas in all of North Carolina. So few that it isn't really a 'release', but just enough to make 'hunting' a thing again...turning characters 'into' chase variants. if you will.

Does that wording make sense? I miss 'hunting' for figures, and I think it would be a good way to bring hunting back alive, maintain their current status quo, and make people who are ancy about wanting more...less ancy.
- Unreall
#42 Posted: 19:10:21 21/10/2014

This is good to know (I actually just read it after my post, I hunted the info down hehe), though that means I have to wait till January to finish my big project (that honestly Trap Team COMPLETLEY got me to stop working on haha). I might just buy the starter set for a different system and put it up stairs for my son to play with.

Still needs crystal red Hulk...

One other comment (on subject)

While I have no qualms with them having a release schedule, what I would really like for them to do is 'drip' some figures...like all figures could come out at launch, but outside of 'wave 1', - there might be '10' Enigmas in all of North Carolina. So few that it isn't really a 'release', but just enough to make 'hunting' a thing again...turning characters 'into' chase variants. if you will.

Does that wording make sense? I miss 'hunting' for figures, and I think it would be a good way to bring hunting back alive, maintain their current status quo, and make people who are ancy about wanting more...less ancy.
- Unreall

I agree but the numbers would have to vary depending on the size of the State. Ie. 100 released in Texas and 3 in Rhode Island or something.
---
#43 Posted: 20:16:34 21/10/2014
Of course, I'm not even saying that's the number, just saying its almost a lotto thing.
- Unreall
#44 Posted: 20:57:44 21/10/2014
Well, I don't know how things are in America, this year, but here in Italy is not that easy to find characters.
A store that usually had everything, the last year, now has only Triple Packs, traps and Trap Masters, with just a few Cores, while the GameStop next to it has other traps and the remaining Cores, with just a few Trap Masters.

It's quite fun and "exciting", if you will, going Skylander hunting, with Trap Team.

And, frankly, I wouldn't like the idea of some characters being rarer than others.
I have the feeling that would be frustrating, not engaging.

One last thing.
I recall Activision saying that, from SWAP Force on, there would have been smaller but more frequent batches of characters, rather than full fledged waves, to help filling empty periods during the year.

Do I remember incorrectly, or did I just imagined the whole thing? smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:16 21/10/2014 by Drek95
#45 Posted: 21:35:32 21/10/2014
Here's an idea I would have done on Day 1. Instead of having an early release of Gear Shift, I would have released one of the Magic Trap Masters. Then you could get a majority of the game done as well as having one from each of the known elements (pre-light/dark).
DI has better marketing and distribution, plus the head start. I know that.
But with these newly found bugs/glitches and the super size wait periods, I'm almost tempted to jump on the DI bandwagon. But then, I have plenty of other games to kill the boredom.
---
"
#46 Posted: 22:58:06 22/10/2014
You're correct, Drek95. They did say that. That's what I thought as well. But, to be honest, I don't think they know their left hand from their right.
If they did say that about SF, they should have stuck to it. It seems, also, that with each new game more and more figures come out.
Here's a brilliant idea for TFB and Activision: enough of the reposes already. This year is the most screwed up of releasing reposes. I would rather see new, and unique, characters than reposes. Minis? Though I got them, I only have two words for them......BIG WASTE! I love it that you have the new core figures and Trap Masters. But why do they put out figures when, say SF and TT primarily, concentrate on specific ones?
Sometimes I wonder which of the two, Disney or Actision, isn't working with all their gears in place?
Honestly, I think instead of putting out the reposes and Minis, they should have put the money towards fixing all the bugs and glitches. It's an excellent game, but it seems all too rushed. Plus they're adding two new elements?
---
"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:58:40 22/10/2014 by Insane01
#47 Posted: 23:56:32 22/10/2014
You're correct, Drek95. They did say that. That's what I thought as well. But, to be honest, I don't think they know their left hand from their right.
If they did say that about SF, they should have stuck to it. It seems, also, that with each new game more and more figures come out.
Here's a brilliant idea for TFB and Activision: enough of the reposes already. This year is the most screwed up of releasing reposes. I would rather see new, and unique, characters than reposes. Minis? Though I got them, I only have two words for them......BIG WASTE! I love it that you have the new core figures and Trap Masters. But why do they put out figures when, say SF and TT primarily, concentrate on specific ones?
Sometimes I wonder which of the two, Disney or Actision, isn't working with all their gears in place?
Honestly, I think instead of putting out the reposes and Minis, they should have put the money towards fixing all the bugs and glitches. It's an excellent game, but it seems all too rushed. Plus they're adding two new elements?

Yes, reposes, Minis (which are reposes 2.0) and the new Elements are REALLY opinable choices.

But, hey, at least the new and original characters are still great, and the game is good too!
I'm fine as long as they can keep those two things. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#48 Posted: 14:15:09 23/10/2014
Quote: AdamGregory03

Add IGN into there and it'll be a freakin ball.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
jhamel10 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#49 Posted: 11:39:48 25/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I've finally gotten my friend into Skylanders. He bought himself a Nitro Krypt King to play with at my house.
---
I'm Bigger and Better not Cheesy like Cheddar!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#50 Posted: 14:23:11 25/10/2014
This is just my guess but: they might release a light/dark mini pack with mini spotlight and mini blackout packaged together. Why? Because they want to make as much $$$$$$$$$ as possible.
---
Dead
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me