darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > The Definitive Skylanders Arena/Kaos Mode Tier List: TRAP TEAM EDITION!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The Definitive Skylanders Arena/Kaos Mode Tier List: TRAP TEAM EDITION! [STICKY]
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#301 Posted: 06:20:27 08/08/2015
^TB's not that strong IMO. He's very clunky and his damage is a little mediocre. I think C tier fits him.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#302 Posted: 21:36:01 18/08/2015
I just beat the last level of the golden desert arena (don't know it's official name) with Hijinx. Yes, that one Mini that no one likes for a reason that I will never understand. However, she made it through all 3 waves, even the one where you're not allowed to get hit... without a trap. Hex isn't the fastest Skylander and that's because she's so powerful. Now Hijinx has the strength of Hex and a good amount speed. And that's why she should be in tier B, on the Bone Crafter path.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#303 Posted: 12:39:14 20/08/2015
I recommend you edit that link out, Badwolfmichael, someone could still follow it and get on whatever horrible thing is in there. Unless the mods remove the posts entirely.

On topic, I left Hijinx on Shade Master and I think I prefer it more. She's a lot more about hit and run than Hex, and since her size means the Bone Wall is near useless, I prefer to run foward, use as many orbs as I can (and hopefully in SC this will mean stunlocking), then run back and use a quick rain of skulls when I'm far enough.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#304 Posted: 18:14:55 14/12/2015
Don't see her on here but I just finished the Kaos challenge and all of Brock's arenas with Punk Shock. On the electrocutey path and wearing the gold arkean helm she was an absolute machine. On the hard difficulty, she mowed down everything that was thrown at her. Not exactly a spam attack style (I had to keep pulling the trigger) but totally devastating. She should be on the same tier as Drobot. Don't just believe me, go try her out.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
ShadowThePika Red Sparx Gems: 57
#305 Posted: 11:48:45 17/06/2016
Good to see Wolfgang in top tier (not sure if you automatically count evolved Villains). He's a monster. I spent most of the post game/nightmare mode using him. He's just so good, with that 372 melee Damage and that stream of constant 133 music notes (that and I like his guitar riffs)
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#306 Posted: 20:44:21 28/08/2016
What are considered the strongest Swap-Force members to take on the Kaos Doom Challenge?
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#307 Posted: 21:55:43 12/10/2016
Reviving this topic to say:
Short Cut deserves to be S tier.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Captain Crit Green Sparx Gems: 122
#308 Posted: 16:27:56 12/05/2019
Hello there! I'm new to the forum, but I'm fairly experienced in Skylanders.

Anyway, I've been using S1 Double Trouble in Story Mode with the Channeler Path, and he works hilariously well there. Could somebody test Series 2 Double Trouble under the same path in the Kaos Arenas?
---
Random crits are fair and balanced.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#309 Posted: 17:10:16 12/05/2019
Series 2 Double Trouble is notoriously a cheese tactic I think until Imaginators. He's probably just as good if not better.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Captain Crit Green Sparx Gems: 122
#310 Posted: 00:09:54 14/05/2019
Quote: Bifrost
Series 2 Double Trouble is notoriously a cheese tactic I think until Imaginators. He's probably just as good if not better.

Eh, I'm not going to deny that. I don't have Series 2 Double Trouble, and I was only asking because he's a direct upgrade from Series 1.
---
Random crits are fair and balanced.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me