Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Mini Scenario Fanfic [Current State: NEEDS A PLOT]
Page 1 of 1
Mini Scenario Fanfic [Current State: NEEDS A PLOT] [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 04:18:57 13/10/2014 | Topic Creator
rpgens.tumblr.com/miniscenario
The generator I will be using ^

So, after seeing what people can generate from this and seeing some worthy ideas, I have officially decided I will be doing this.
What is this, you ask? Well, here's a rundown:
You may list 2 characters you would like me to write a fanfic for, and I will enter them into the generator.
Seems simple, right? It's first come first serve, so if you list the characters after or during the writing of the first fanfic, I have a waiting list.
Now, if I get a result like Spyro and Cynder cuddle then I may or may not do it, depending on how... PG it gets.

Waiting List:
1. Bonnie and Chica
2. Fryno and Steve
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:00:18 22/01/2015 by dinorang67
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 02:36:17 14/10/2014
Shrek and Mr. Krabs
---
now its time to get funky
#3 Posted: 00:02:39 15/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Shrek gets a contract to assassinate Mr. Krabs.

Oh god

Shrek: Da Assassinator Returnz

Shrek was sitting quietly in his hut, awaiting another call from his contract guy.
Then the phone rang.
With incredible speed and absolutely no accuracy, Shrek somehow grabbed the phone and held it to his... antenna thing.
"Hello?" He answered in his usual accent.
"Eh, good job on that last one." A shady voice answered.
"Yeah, Pit was easy to kill." (PREXTAIL FANRAGE ENSUES)
"Now your new one is..."
"Wait, what about my pay?" Shrek rudely interrupted.
"Oh right." The voice threw money through the phone.
"Thanks."
"Anyways, new contract is a Mr. Krabs. Rich crustacean."
"Okay, where's he now?"
"Underwater."
Shrek threw the phone on the ground and yelled "BIKINI BOTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!".

15 hours later

After 15 hours of Shrek having seizures, yelling, and pooping, in that order, he finally put on his scuba suit and dove in.
He located the Krusty Krab, and everyone cleared out, screaming as a giant green face swam up to the window. Shrek reached at a red figure, but just missed. Quick as onions with 10000000 layers, smashed through the roof, seeing a familiar red figure grabbing something.
"I got you..." Shrek reached for Mr. Krabs, but then froze as Mr. Krabs grabbed his AK-47 and shot Shrek in the head. He collapsed, then floated upwards.
---
"Money, money, money!" Mr. Krabs yelled, swimming in cash. A voice boomed through a phone, and Mr. Krabs listened.
"Good job on that kill, now your next target is..."
"MONEY!" Mr. Krabs yelled. Then a bullet shot through the phone and killed Krabs.
A winged figure sits at a desk.
"Stupid crab..." Says Pit behind the figure.
The silhouette stands up, grabbing a pistol and a crossbow, as does Pit.
"Next target..." The figure loads the pistol and crossbow.
"Niko." Dark Pit steps out of the darkness with Pit.

THAT WAS OFF THE HAT OH MY GOD
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#4 Posted: 18:54:53 18/10/2014
Ok, how about Freddy Frazzlebear and Zelda
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#5 Posted: 19:18:02 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Freddy Frazzlebear and Zelda in matching cosplays
My god...
The Great Comic Con Caper

The brown bear sat up from his chair after reading the newspaper.
"Comic Con, eh? Looks cool." He said. Freddy read the section about 'cosplay', and was immediately inspired. Running to his computer, well, more the dead security guard's, he printed a reference sheet of his favorite of the 9 classes.

The princess, in her dashing gown and glittering tiara, did not care for waiting in this Twilight-filled kingdom. Resorting to her computer, her reception was a bit choppy, but TF2 did run. A bird flew inside and dropped a letter upon her keyboard, and she thanked the sparrow.
"What's this?" She asked herself, unsealing the envelope.
"Comic Con? Cool." She read on, and suddenly squealed with glee.
"I can finally cosplay again! I'm sure Link won't mind if I'm gone for a bit..." She turned on her mic and asked the rest of the players if they were going to Comic Con. Everyone was now AFK, running down the stairs or flying to Comic Con. Zelda shot them all, logged out, and printed out a reference sheet of her favorite class.

People and mythological creatures alike were busy as bees as they posed for pictures, got autographs, and sold their MLP plushies. A tall, hard-hatted, red-shirted robot stood in the center of it all, trying to find his friends. Another Soldier walked by, in a blue shirt with long locks of brunette hair. She turned to Freddy, and looked shocked, blushing.
"Oh, hi, fellow Soldier." Zelda shyly saluted, and Freddy laughed awkwardly, saluting back.
"These maggots are nothing against us, am I right, ma'am?" He grinned.
"Heh, I think I saw a Med runnin' round and tryin' to heal me." Zelda laughed.
Freddy and Zelda told stories of their Comic Con adventures over the years, and soon after found a TF2 booth. Zelda bought two cute Pyro dolls, and Freddy purchased himself a Blu Spy doll. They laughed and signed autographs, taking pictures with fans and at the end of it all, they took a selfie of them saluting to the camera. Saying their farewells, Zelda and Freddy parted and walked to their cars.
"I never got his name!"
"I never got her name!"

Sitting down sadly at her desktop, Zelda sighed, remembering the bear from yesterday. She noticed a sparrow standing in her windowsill, and weakly retrieved an oddly small slip of paper.
'FreddyFrazzlebear' it read. She searched up the name on Steam and saw he was playing TF2. Zelda joined the game without hesitation.

Holy godness
MY GOD.
THAT WAS LONG.
---
#6 Posted: 22:27:01 15/11/2014
That was nice, great job buddy
---
#7 Posted: 20:05:04 21/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks, there are a couple of references in there, like Twilight Princess (obviously) and Lil' Guardian Pyro, the Saxxy Award Winner.
---
#8 Posted: 01:19:02 30/12/2014
How about Bonnie and Chica?
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#9 Posted: 02:56:51 15/01/2015
I want Fryno and Steve (Minecraft.)
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#10 Posted: 03:55:01 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
ech
Wattpad tho
And Hetalia
I also learned the name Hetalia tranlates into 'useless Italy!'

ON WITH DA SHOW
---
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#11 Posted: 03:41:36 28/01/2015
Do you want a suggestion? Add guns.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#12 Posted: 02:12:10 02/02/2015
Teslo and Firestar!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me