Page 1 of 1
Trap Team Tablet questions.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1 Posted: 02:05:40 13/10/2014 | Topic Creator
So, I bought the Tablet version, and I was curious about something.

Let's say I had both an Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad Air. Could I download the full game using this Starter Pack on both Tablets? I see a card inside that just gives instructions on how to download the game, so that's why I am assuming I can download it on all Tablets if I had all Tablets.

If you have to pick one, can someone tell me what is the best Tablet to buy to get the full experience with the best graphics (seeing as it obviously scales depending on what Tablet you have).

Thanks for the help.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#2 Posted: 02:16:19 13/10/2014
I can answer you first question. The game is a demo version until you sync a portal. Afterwards you have the full version.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#3 Posted: 02:17:08 13/10/2014
Quote: GameMaster78
So, I bought the Tablet version, and I was curious about something.

Let's say I had both an Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad Air. Could I download the full game using this Starter Pack on both Tablets? I see a card inside that just gives instructions on how to download the game, so that's why I am assuming I can download it on all Tablets if I had all Tablets.

If you have to pick one, can someone tell me what is the best Tablet to buy to get the full experience with the best graphics (seeing as it obviously scales depending on what Tablet you have).

Thanks for the help.

I believe that you can do it on all your tablets. However, unless you have the 2014 Kindle Fire it will not work. The 2013 version has to wait til Fire OS 4 is released first. I was told by Amazon that it will happen sometime over the next 3 or so weeks.
djdatatec Green Sparx Gems: 367
#4 Posted: 02:19:16 13/10/2014
curious question, will the tablet version work on an iPhone 6 plus?
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#5 Posted: 03:21:21 13/10/2014
the tablet version is limited to the tablets that they are allowing it to run on. if you do not have one of these tablets, it will not work. also you need at least 3 gb of space free. and every character/level you load it has to download it and be online to get so thats something to think about if you planned on taking it somewhere without wifi/cellular

these are the tablets that work
iPad (3rd, 4th Generation), iPad Air™, iPad Mini® with Retina® Display - iOS 7 or higher
Fire HD 6" (2014), Fire HDX 7" (2013), Fire HDX 8.9" (2013, 2014) - Fire OS 4 or Higher
Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1, 12.2, Galaxy Tab S: 8.4, 10.5 - Android® 4.4 or higher
Nexus 7 - Android™ 4.4 or higher
Nvidia Shield Tablet - Android™ 4.4 or higher

if you do not have one of those tablets. you will not be able to play. no if ands or buts.

and personally, i have a nexus 7 2013 edition that is suppose to be compatible, it installed, downloaded the huge files, but the app force closes when i start it. theres not been any patches or anything either. so im out of luck on that. i can play it on my ipad air pretty well, it has a lot of bugs, its probably the worst version for bugs/glitches in my opinion.

hope that helps!
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
#6 Posted: 03:29:00 13/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, I've seen some pics where it has really nice graphics on Tablet, and some where it looks bad. I assume that's due to the hardware of certain tablets. Which Tablet does it look best on? iPad Air or Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2014)?
---
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#7 Posted: 03:47:39 13/10/2014
it looks pretty good on the ipad air. seems on par with the ps3 version of the game (the only other version i play)
i really really wish i could test the nexus 7 to see what it looks like on it. i bet it looks crappier on the older hardware (2013 stuff) and looks better on the new hardware (samsung pro tablets, new amazon fire tablets, the shield tablet)
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
angry bird Red Sparx Gems: 16
#8 Posted: 07:21:47 13/10/2014
Can't get going on our Nexus 7 either - all files downloaded, but not saving, at times not opening.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#9 Posted: 09:39:54 13/10/2014
Quote: exosquad
it looks pretty good on the ipad air. seems on par with the ps3 version of the game (the only other version i play)
i really really wish i could test the nexus 7 to see what it looks like on it. i bet it looks crappier on the older hardware (2013 stuff) and looks better on the new hardware (samsung pro tablets, new amazon fire tablets, the shield tablet)

its more comparable to the old wii version than the ps3 version. and with that said the old wii version aint bad looking like swap force was. on the tablet version the characters are more white and looks like they miss their colors, and a lot of graphical detail is missing that is in the console versions. the resolution isnt that much to talk about either, it got a lot of jaggies is some scenes. the cut scene cgi is pixelated and the touch controls not good, i played this on a ipad air... if you want to play trap team it is best played on console.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:44:12 13/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
anverc Yellow Sparx Gems: 1342
#10 Posted: 13:33:40 13/10/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
on the tablet version the characters are more white and looks like they miss their colors.

The "Instant" characters are variants. The non instant characters are the same color on tablet and console. //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=106475
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#11 Posted: 15:12:35 13/10/2014
Quote: exosquad
the tablet version is limited to the tablets that they are allowing it to run on. if you do not have one of these tablets, it will not work. also you need at least 3 gb of space free. and every character/level you load it has to download it and be online to get so thats something to think about if you planned on taking it somewhere without wifi/cellular

I'd like to add that I read somewhere that if you want to download all of the game content (characters/levels) at once, you can do the "Premium" download, which requires 6 GB of free space. This is good if you're taking the game on the go, so you won't have to worry about not being able to constantly download data to the tablet.
---
Purple dragon.
#12 Posted: 15:22:37 13/10/2014 | Topic Creator
How do you do the premium download? I have the tablet version and want to know all of this for when I choose a tablet to play this on.

So, Exo, you think it's on par with the PS3 version? Can you make any video of the first level with the iPad Air, so I can see how it looks?
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#13 Posted: 16:00:09 13/10/2014
To do the premium download you simply go into the settings and select premium download.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#14 Posted: 16:15:25 13/10/2014
That is correct. Premium install can be selected but you need to have 6GB total space available. If you've already installed with the 3GB option, you would need to have another 3GB available.

Assets for the tablet version are derived from the Xbox 360 assets. They are reduced according to the power available for different tablets. Each tablet has different characteristics.

iPad Air, nvidia Shield and HDX 2014 are going to give you the best graphical results.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#15 Posted: 22:32:25 13/10/2014
I wish Kindle Fire HD 8.9 was on the list as I have that and would actually try it out. Id buy a new tablet but I find that i barely use my tablet. I find myself pulling out my notebook or using my cell or desktop. I can see how they can be useful to others but I just haven't found a real use for it as of yet.
#16 Posted: 20:45:21 25/10/2014 | Topic Creator
So, I have an iPad Air now, and am curious about something.

I did the premium install thing, and under usage, it shows Trap Team as 6.0GB. However, when I boot up the game, I still get a preparing download for every character I enter, and it took upwards of 1 hour for it to load from Soda Springs to Skylanders Academy.

What gives? I thought it would get rid of all of that, like I've seen in FGTV videos?
---
#17 Posted: 20:26:22 26/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Alright, so I figured out the Skylanders part. You have to basically install EVERY Skylander in the game. That part is clear.

However, does this game really require each level to be downloaded, despite the fact I finished the premium download? I thought doing the premium download stopped that from happening, as it installs all of the levels?

This is getting nuts. I want to like this tablet starter pack, but it's more hassle than fun. The premium is there to install all levels, not install all levels and still download the levels.
---
Dezartfox Green Sparx Gems: 164
#18 Posted: 23:29:43 26/10/2014
I've been playing it on my iPad mini with retina, love it! Genius idea to bring it out on tablets.

Didn't know of the premium download either so that's handy, does it still download each skylander?

Only gripe is the battery usage of the portal, but if you get some good decent batteries it does last about 8-10 hours, controller has lasted a good 20 hours so far with no problems.
---
Skylanders News for UK Portal Masters: http://portalmastersnews.uk
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#19 Posted: 00:39:20 27/10/2014
The genius for the Tablet innovation came from our technical fan favorites at Vicarious Visions. These guys are on it, gang.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#20 Posted: 18:08:03 28/10/2014
Quote: GameMaster78

However, does this game really require each level to be downloaded, despite the fact I finished the premium download? I thought doing the premium download stopped that from happening, as it installs all of the levels?

This is getting nuts. I want to like this tablet starter pack, but it's more hassle than fun. The premium is there to install all levels, not install all levels and still download the levels.

It'll eventually stop happening. The game has to partition out the 6gb space before it starts downloading and installing it. Once it's completely done downloading it wont have to download anything else.
#21 Posted: 15:05:06 10/11/2014
The premium install does still need to download all the game content (even though soon after selecting Premium Install, the storage space says 6GB, the data still needs to be downloaded into that 6GB buffer). Once downloaded, the data is never dumped so you will not need to re-download the data if you playing an older level or jump around between levels. The download of data happens in the background while you are playing.
#22 Posted: 15:07:28 10/11/2014
We use the same assets as the Xbox 360 game so it's a lot of data to download. (An Xbox 360 disc stores 7-8GB of data)
AWal Blue Sparx Gems: 640
#23 Posted: 01:20:12 11/11/2014
Interesting. I didn't know that different versions of graphics were available, I figured it was just slimmed down to accommodate the Nexus 7 and everything that is better is also coincidentally compatible...Not that it matters to me; I've been playing it on my HTC One (M8), and I know for certain that isn't supposed to be compatible...I just side-loaded the free version and unlocked it with the portal...Seems to work okay, but the app definitely doesn't like my Pebble smilie (and I already know about accessibility services, etc., etc.)
---
NinNetID: Its.AWal || 3DS FC: 5241-1904-9333 || SSA: 37/37 +3 17/17
SG: 63/63 +4 8/8 || SSF: 75/75 +1 9/9 || STT: 42/72 18/60 8/8 || SEE: 8/8
#24 Posted: 02:04:34 11/11/2014
I tried this in tru on saturday, makes me want to upgrade to a newer tablet and take skylanders on the road for when i have downtime sonewhere. I could eaily get a small box and take 1 of each element.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#25 Posted: 02:27:08 31/12/2014
I had a question similar to the OP's first one. I picked up the tablet edition at the $10 price on Amazon even though we don't have a tablet. I was hoping to use the portal on other apps. My mom has an iPad, but I was concerned about installing it on hers then installing it on our own device later (using different itunes logins). We were also considering getting our son his own tablet. So could we install on my mom's iPad, an iPad of our own and an Android tablet?
#26 Posted: 05:09:56 31/12/2014
Quote: obidawsn
I had a question similar to the OP's first one. I picked up the tablet edition at the $10 price on Amazon even though we don't have a tablet. I was hoping to use the portal on other apps. My mom has an iPad, but I was concerned about installing it on hers then installing it on our own device later (using different itunes logins). We were also considering getting our son his own tablet. So could we install on my mom's iPad, an iPad of our own and an Android tablet?

The first order of business is to make sure you are using a supported device...this means you got the hardware AND the OS running on the tablet that is required.

The last question is can a portal connect to multiple tablet versions? I don't see why not...unless the portal serial number is phoned home to Activision home base and they enforce it...that being said...I picked up the tablet version today and I have two supported tablets, and plan to try this out.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:10:50 31/12/2014 by GhostRoaster
cstall04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1050
#27 Posted: 11:33:30 31/12/2014
Help I cannot find the premium download on my daughter's iPad, all I keep getting is an option for restoring purchases. Any help on finding the premium download would be great as she enjoys playing on the go
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#28 Posted: 17:29:00 31/12/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
I tried this in tru on saturday, makes me want to upgrade to a newer tablet and take skylanders on the road for when i have downtime sonewhere. I could eaily get a small box and take 1 of each element.

[User Posted Image]
I'm selling some, but I don't want to advertise so I'm just talking conceptually...
The small bookbags are PERFECT for carrying the portal, a trap of each element, a figure of each element (though not all Trap Masters) and a Tablet. You can also go to Five Below, they have several bags that do a GREAT job for this. The size of the TMs does make keeping things small a bit difficult though.
- Unreall
#29 Posted: 17:33:01 31/12/2014
Quote: cstall04
Help I cannot find the premium download on my daughter's iPad, all I keep getting is an option for restoring purchases. Any help on finding the premium download would be great as she enjoys playing on the go

You don't 'find' it.

The app works two ways.
Option 1.
You download the demo...its like 1.3 gigs or something like that. Upon purchase of the tablet version, you hook it up - and it will ask if you want to install the premium version (8.9 gigs if I remember), this will download ALL the characters and variants to your device.

Option 2.
download the demo, hook up portal, put a character on the portal, the game manually downloads that (1) character.

If you don't have a huge collection, just do Option 2, the premium version is large - and while I'm a storage...prostitute - so I got the 128 GB iPad, most folks got like 32 or 64, and 10 gigs for one game is A LOT, so I truely recommend doing option 2 unless you have the room or the collection. It does require an internet connection to first load up the characters.
- Unreall
#30 Posted: 17:38:04 31/12/2014

Ghost Roaster nailed most of it.

I can tell you though there is NO issue with using multiple devices, we use the same one on my iPad, and then my son got a Kindle from his grandma - and the same portal works on there.
-Unreall
#31 Posted: 19:03:29 31/12/2014
So is the game just a free download or do you pay extra? I was assuming that the starter pack came with a code that redeemed the game through the App Store. Can you just download the game without the starter pack, but unable to use it without the portal.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#32 Posted: 19:43:13 31/12/2014
So is the game just a free download or do you pay extra? I was assuming that the starter pack came with a code that redeemed the game through the App Store. Can you just download the game without the starter pack, but unable to use it without the portal.

No it's free on all supported tablets. No code involved. Hooking up the portal while it is running kicks it out of demo mode for good.
#33 Posted: 19:43:19 31/12/2014

You download the game for free, its a demo version with Snap Shot & *ugh the artichoke guy, oh yeah*...Food Fight & the first level. Once you sync the portal to the tablet/device, it 'unlocks' the game on THAT tablet./device. This can be done an infinite number of times to an infinite number of devices. Once unlocked, you get the option - if on wifi - to download the premium version of the game - i.e. everything that's on a Playstation or XBox disc, or continue as is, in which case, anytime you put a 'new' character on the portal, it has to download their model/stats from the internet before you can play them.

It's honestly handled pretty well without clunky DRM making it a difficult process, pairing the portal was a non-issue on the iPad, just turned on bluetooth and the game did the magic behind the scenes. On top of that, the actual game performance on both the iPad Air and the Kindle Fire HDX or whatever has been stellar, while I can tell the difference between them and my XBOne, it is ONLY because I was trying to find those differences (the models have a slightly lower level of detail, but the art styling, most likely tied to the Wii, holds up extremely well).

I HIGHLY endorse it. The ONLY downside is, when going for the holidays, you got to bring the figures too - unlike the 3DS. Not a huge issue - again, their are VERY affordable bags you can get - Skylander themed even, that work perfectly for keeping everything together. You will want a GOOD solution for the traps.

I plan already for the 'next' entry to get the tablet version again, though I hope they wisen up and at least CHANGE the figures that come with the tablet version to help adoption for those who have a console version. In my house, I have the dark version, so I have dark snap shot and food fight, then my son got it for the 360 via grandma, so we have regular snapt shot and food fight, then we got the tablet version so we have them AGAIN. I like having duplicates of some characters like Wildfire...I don't need THREE of anyone.
- Unreall
#34 Posted: 21:28:23 03/01/2015
Quote: Unreallystic
Quote: cstall04

You don't 'find' it.

The app works two ways.
Option 1.
You download the demo...its like 1.3 gigs or something like that. Upon purchase of the tablet version, you hook it up - and it will ask if you want to install the premium version (8.9 gigs if I remember), this will download ALL the characters and variants to your device.

Option 2.
download the demo, hook up portal, put a character on the portal, the game manually downloads that (1) character.

If you don't have a huge collection, just do Option 2, the premium version is large - and while I'm a storage...prostitute - so I got the 128 GB iPad, most folks got like 32 or 64, and 10 gigs for one game is A LOT, so I truely recommend doing option 2 unless you have the room or the collection. It does require an internet connection to first load up the characters.
- Unreall

Question: I hit "Premium" and was expected to see "something" that resembles a download process, but I didn't see it start. What should I expect when I hit "Premium"? Performance was shaky and I assumed it was downloading stuff--does it do this while I'm playing the level or is there a download somewhere on my Kindle I need to monitor?

Btw, the Amazon $10 tablet version (with code) may have been for a reason: my copy was a return from another customer. The box had already been opened, and the contents were not in proper place. Everything's working, so I'm fine with it...just wondering if anyone else took advantage of that and got something similar.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:29:59 03/01/2015 by GhostRoaster
#35 Posted: 13:29:49 05/01/2015
I got a $20 tablet pack from Amazon, but haven't opened it yet, looked brand new though. My tablet pack I originally bought from TRU for $35.

It was back before Thanksgiving when I did the premium install on the ipad, and on Thanksgiving when I did it on the Kindle, the Kindle if I recall didn't let me do anything while it was downloading. The iPad, *if I recall* did it in the background.

Of note - no pun intended, I got the game working on my Note 4 this weekend. It plays PERFECTLY, but the sound stutters, really a sign that it wasn't optimized for the Note. I was going to toy with some settings to try and improve that. Used the portal and everything.
- Unreall
#36 Posted: 13:35:35 05/01/2015
Thanks Unreal---can anyone answer my question about where the 11+GB download comes in when I hit "Premium"? I'm noticing it still downloads each character in real time.
---
#37 Posted: 13:46:45 05/01/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster
Thanks Unreal---can anyone answer my question about where the 11+GB download comes in when I hit "Premium"? I'm noticing it still downloads each character in real time.

According to Advisor_Orville, the space taken up by the "premium" download is just allocated (not really sure how that works), but it still downloads individual content as you go. I guess that saves from having a huge download all at once. The app just allocates the space so that when you do download the content (character, level, etc.), the space will be available. Not very ideal if you're playing on a tablet with just wi-fi and playing away from a hotspot.
#38 Posted: 15:58:54 05/01/2015
That doesn't sound right.

I was out of town when I was installing the 'premium' version, on a crummy hotel wifi. Put a new character on and it wanted to take a couple minutes to download the character. I then did the full on premium install, and I no longer had the wait. I was able to play the game untethered to an internet connection.
- Unreall
DarthW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1951
#39 Posted: 19:05:39 05/01/2015
What Advisor_Orville said was:

"The download of data happens in the background while you are playing."

Based on my experience, what I took that to mean is that it will continually (silently) download content in the background as long as your are running the app, until it downloads the full game.

That would mean that it isn't downloaded on-demand, which is what you are describing obidawsn. Instead, while I was taking my sweet time playing the first level and then working my way through wave after wave of Kaos' challenges to level up my Elite Trigger Happy and Elite Stealth Elf, the other levels all downloaded fully. This means that I should now be able to take my iPad offline (airplane mode, for instance) and, say, put the Sunscraper Spire on the portal, which will unlock content that has already been downloaded and will be ready for when I need it... even though I have only played level 1 and Kaos challenges since installing the game.
Yungleader Red Sparx Gems: 22
#40 Posted: 19:25:16 05/01/2015
I play it on ipad and it are really good graphics
---
Skylanders power!!!!!!
#41 Posted: 21:30:28 05/01/2015
Can u play 2 players any way?
#42 Posted: 13:15:00 06/01/2015

Someone in another thread said you can using a second bluetooth controller. I have a second copy of the game, so I may just crack that open instead of reselling and using that controller.
- Unreall
Yungleader Red Sparx Gems: 22
#43 Posted: 15:06:16 06/01/2015
you cant play with two players but i got tablet and ps4 edition so
---
Skylanders power!!!!!!
#44 Posted: 15:31:14 06/01/2015
Quote: Yungleader
you cant play with two players but i got tablet and ps4 edition so

This is incorrect information.

If you have two blutooth controllers, you can play 2 player. It's slightly different if you've got 2 skylanders controllers as the skylander controller will only connect if the game is in portal mode (to save battery?).

to connect a skylander controller and a 3rd party controller, connect the skylander controller first, then the 3rd party.

to connect two skylander controllers you can either turn them on at the same time and hopefully they both connect, or put too many skylanders on the portal, wait for the "too many skylanders" message and then turn on the 2nd controller.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:41:11 06/01/2015 by anverc
#45 Posted: 17:58:50 07/01/2015
Quote: DarthW
What Advisor_Orville said was:

"The download of data happens in the background while you are playing."

Based on my experience, what I took that to mean is that it will continually (silently) download content in the background as long as your are running the app, until it downloads the full game.

That would mean that it isn't downloaded on-demand, which is what you are describing obidawsn. Instead, while I was taking my sweet time playing the first level and then working my way through wave after wave of Kaos' challenges to level up my Elite Trigger Happy and Elite Stealth Elf, the other levels all downloaded fully. This means that I should now be able to take my iPad offline (airplane mode, for instance) and, say, put the Sunscraper Spire on the portal, which will unlock content that has already been downloaded and will be ready for when I need it... even though I have only played level 1 and Kaos challenges since installing the game.

After re-reading his post, I think you are right.
#46 Posted: 17:28:41 08/01/2015
"Premium" Install is 6GB total. Standard install is 3GB total. That amount of space is allocated from storage, and the background downloading happens when you are playing the game until the storage is filled up. For the premium install, this can take some time before the full amount of data is downloaded. You only get offered the premium install if you have 6GB available for the app to use (app size 1.3GB + 4.7GB additional free space). If you did the standard install, and have enough additional free space, there should be an option from the Options menu to switch to Premium install. It should also give a status update on how much of the premium install has occurred (through background downloading when playing the game).

Total storage should never be more than 6GB.
#47 Posted: 21:41:54 08/01/2015
Quote: Advisor_Orville
"Premium" Install is 6GB total. Standard install is 3GB total. That amount of space is allocated from storage, and the background downloading happens when you are playing the game until the storage is filled up. For the premium install, this can take some time before the full amount of data is downloaded. You only get offered the premium install if you have 6GB available for the app to use (app size 1.3GB + 4.7GB additional free space). If you did the standard install, and have enough additional free space, there should be an option from the Options menu to switch to Premium install. It should also give a status update on how much of the premium install has occurred (through background downloading when playing the game).

Total storage should never be more than 6GB.

Excellent info, never bothered to check options. However, I just checked the game and I don't see an option to see which mode I'm in, nor on status. Where are you seeing this?

So, I didn't have the portal connected and went in and just let the game run for an hour or so....and then when I went to run Kaos Mode, it said it was downloading. So perplexed.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:48:35 08/01/2015 by GhostRoaster
Maadmatt Red Sparx Gems: 48
#48 Posted: 12:30:28 29/09/2017
Hi everybody,
I am trying to get TT to work on my Fire HD8 (FireOS 5.4), but having no luck. I downloaded it from the Play Store (it's not available in Amazon's Appstore), and even cleared off the space and installed is solely on the divice and not on the SD. All I get is 1 second of TT spashscreen, then it goes blank then it goes back to my Home screen.
Any ideas? I'm open to the idea of "hacking" my Fire if it gets the game to work.
Thanks.
Luke Danes Green Sparx Gems: 121
#49 Posted: 16:13:54 01/11/2020
I hope that someone can help me: I bought the tablet version and can´t find the app anywhere. The app-versions that i find, will not install properly and want to download something, but that is not working either. What can i do?
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#50 Posted: 18:29:02 02/11/2020
Unfortunately, Activision took down the app from play stores. You can find the apk online, but you can only play the first level before it tries to download the rest. That was done through Activsion's own servers, and those were shut down a while ago. Your only hope is to find somewhere that has the extra data so you can put it in your device.

There was a post on the Skylanders reddit that had downloads for that, but beyond the apk, I couldn't get it to work. Real shame too; I had the portal and everything. Maybe something has changed since I last tried it, but...I doubt that.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me