darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Swap Force will be a Wii U download game soon???
Page 1 of 1
Swap Force will be a Wii U download game soon??? [CLOSED]
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#1 Posted: 23:19:04 11/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Wii U owners: If you go to the eshop and go the page where Skylanders Swap Force is, you can see that the eshop lists the game as Wii U Retail/Download with a TBD (To Be Determined) release date. Just like Trap Team on the eshop. Could it be that Swap Force will be downloadable soon? Or did Nintendo screw up? Disney Infinity was made free at the eshop for owners of the Wii version (and 2.0 owners of course.) Activision might be doing the same thing.

Also Giants is still listed as retail only so it can't be a full mistake if one game didn't get this treatment.
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
AusLander Red Sparx Gems: 60
#2 Posted: 08:22:10 12/10/2014
It's possible, but unlikely. As you can't just play the game alone, you need the portal and figures which aren't a virtual purchase (buying the figures virtually for a reduced price would be cool though) so I doubt it would be a stand alone Eshop but
HamsterExAstris Yellow Sparx Gems: 1186
#3 Posted: 14:49:28 12/10/2014
Quote: AusLander
It's possible, but unlikely. As you can't just play the game alone, you need the portal and figures which aren't a virtual purchase (buying the figures virtually for a reduced price would be cool though) so I doubt it would be a stand alone Eshop but

But you can use a Trap Team portal with the game. Before you needed a Swap Force one, so you had to buy the retail game; but now you have options.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me