First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Legacy hats... COME ON!!!!
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#51 Posted: 20:43:50 18/01/2015
For those of you that have 2 consoles ( I had swap force on Xbox 360 and trap on Xbox 1). I just have both consoles hooked up to the to through different hdmi's

The easiest way to transfer all the hats its to just have both running through the tv but just have the swap force channel on . This way you can just keep equipping hats to a character on swap force then just place them on the trap team portal that's running in the background for a couple of seconds .
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#52 Posted: 21:44:25 18/01/2015
Works even better if you have picture in picture.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#53 Posted: 22:15:05 18/01/2015
Quote: wild_defender
For those of you that have 2 consoles ( I had swap force on Xbox 360 and trap on Xbox 1). I just have both consoles hooked up to the to through different hdmi's

The easiest way to transfer all the hats its to just have both running through the tv but just have the swap force channel on . This way you can just keep equipping hats to a character on swap force then just place them on the trap team portal that's running in the background for a couple of seconds .

You're a genius.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#54 Posted: 22:54:49 18/01/2015
Quote: wild_defender

B-b-b-brilliant.
davidm4400 Green Sparx Gems: 466
#55 Posted: 00:11:39 19/01/2015
Well legacy hats have convinced me to go back to swap force and finally get to portal master rank 80 to get all the hats. I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!
---
Characters left for SA, SG, and SW: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie andsmilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me