darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Trap 8 Pack- includes Life Trap with Steamed Broccoli Guy
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Trap 8 Pack- includes Life Trap with Steamed Broccoli Guy
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#151 Posted: 11:35:37 07/11/2014
For those of you that have mentioned, let's say, less than enthusiastic sales associates, you can run a DPCI yourself. Go to any price scanner, and it will be one of two models. If there are numbers on the right hand side, just type in the DPCI, and press enter. If there are no physical numbers, but instead four buttons below the screen, press the fourth button, and it will bring up a screen with numbers on it, input the DPCI and press enter. Doing this will tell you if there are any of a given item on the floor, or any in the stockroom, and the price scanners are updated daily, and check against the same info the employees are checking against using a PDA. If you check it yourself, and they have stock, politely ask them to retrieve one for you, and explain that you have already checked to be sure they have stock. If, for some reason, an employee still refuses to help you, rat them out at customer service. Honestly, hearing anything negative about Target in this thread has been surprising to me, as in my experience, Target has the best sales associates of any store I frequent.
---
Hail Sithis
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#152 Posted: 15:40:59 07/11/2014
In case anyone was wondering what Steamed Broccoli Guy looks like after doing his quest. He stays the same, no color/costume change.

[User Posted Image]
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#153 Posted: 16:11:54 07/11/2014
Oh thats cool. That means we can do the quests!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#154 Posted: 20:29:39 07/11/2014
Thank you Dahvoo, i was wondering if he would change at all when he evolved, considering broccoli guy has one of the more dramatic colour changes when he evolves.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#155 Posted: 20:34:52 07/11/2014
Quote: Dahvoo
In case anyone was wondering what Steamed Broccoli Guy looks like after doing his quest. He stays the same, no color/costume change.

[User Posted Image]

Sweet, thanks for this!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#156 Posted: 20:38:32 07/11/2014
Quote: skylander_chaos

[User Posted Image]

Sweet, thanks for this!

Wow they must've listened after all of the seething comments after fully upgrading Quickdraw.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#157 Posted: 02:31:20 08/11/2014
I just bought the 8 pack and when I put steamed broccoli guy on the portal nothing shows up! I even put regular broccoli guy in the trap and it doesn't change him to steamed! Any suggestions?
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#158 Posted: 02:50:57 08/11/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

[User Posted Image]

Sweet, thanks for this!

Wow they must've listened after all of the seething comments after fully upgrading Quickdraw.

It seems like they did.

Outlaw Brawl and Chain and Riot Shield Shredder do change colors, but are still a little different from their regular versions.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
MatthewGlenHill Green Sparx Gems: 189
#159 Posted: 03:12:22 08/11/2014

[User Posted Image]

Sweet, thanks for this!

Wait so are you telling me that if you have Quickdraw Rattle Shake and upgrade him all the way he doesn't look any different than the regular completely upgraded.
LordSirrus Green Sparx Gems: 417
#160 Posted: 15:13:19 08/11/2014
Quote:
MatthewGlenHill

Wait so are you telling me that if you have Quickdraw Rattle Shake and upgrade him all the way he doesn't look any different than the regular completely upgraded.

Yep. I won my QD (jeez, last Christmas) before it was available at retail. I never unboxed him because I thought he was like Halloween Fright Rider, just better. I was irritated when I saw what happened to him. He also looks ridiculous on his loading screen, only the top half shows the color change. Consequently, when I saw him in stores, I opened his box and tossed him in the bucket with all the common skylanders.
---
Threads about moderated messages get moderated. Moderations for everyone, on my tab...
More like closedspyro.net...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:17:13 08/11/2014 by LordSirrus
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#161 Posted: 15:16:26 08/11/2014
i got mine for my birthday... Hes in stores now smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#162 Posted: 13:55:18 09/11/2014
Quote: LordSirrus
Quote:
MatthewGlenHill

Yep. I won my QD (jeez, last Christmas) before it was available at retail. I never unboxed him because I thought he was like Halloween Fright Rider, just better. I was irritated when I saw what happened to him. He also looks ridiculous on his loading screen, only the top half shows the color change. Consequently, when I saw him in stores, I opened his box and tossed him in the bucket with all the common skylanders.

That may have just removed him from my want list...
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#163 Posted: 15:35:10 09/11/2014
Grabbed mine at Target last night. Had 4 in back. DCPI didn't cut it, they had to use the scan of the barcode to find it. thanks to those who posted both...saved my bacon.

Quote: MatthewGlenHill
Quote: LordSirrus
Quote:
MatthewGlenHill

That may have just removed him from my want list...

Well, for those who knew, we just bought all of his upgrades except his soul gem. Problem "Kinda" fixed.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:23 09/11/2014 by GhostRoaster
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#164 Posted: 16:32:32 09/11/2014
Grabbed mine at Target last night. Had 4 in back. DCPI didn't cut it, they had to use the scan of the barcode to find it. thanks to those who posted both...saved my bacon.

It seems they all got 4 this time around no matter where you live.. I'm assuming this is a "case"!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#165 Posted: 17:03:10 09/11/2014
So has anyone been able to confirm if the 8 pack counts in the Buy 2 Get 1 Free ad sale? Also, I am kinda surprised it shows a Target exclusive label on the ad... so that means Walmart won't get theirs for awhile huh?
swanylyn Gold Sparx Gems: 2738
#166 Posted: 17:19:17 09/11/2014
Quote: PurpleSnurple
So has anyone been able to confirm if the 8 pack counts in the Buy 2 Get 1 Free ad sale? Also, I am kinda surprised it shows a Target exclusive label on the ad... so that means Walmart won't get theirs for awhile huh?

I can confirm that the trap pack counts as part of targets buy 2 get 1 sale and not just with other skylander merch. I bought a couple console games with it. Well worth it.
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#167 Posted: 17:25:59 09/11/2014
^Sweet! I didn't think of that! So I could pick up a few 3DS games around the same price with my 8 pack. smilie
#168 Posted: 20:07:37 09/11/2014
What about the adventure packs? Do those work also on the sale?
LordSirrus Green Sparx Gems: 417
#169 Posted: 20:08:23 09/11/2014
Got mine today... took the guy about 20 min to find it in the back. smilie
---
Threads about moderated messages get moderated. Moderations for everyone, on my tab...
More like closedspyro.net...
swanylyn Gold Sparx Gems: 2738
#170 Posted: 20:49:44 09/11/2014
Quote: MatthewGlenHill
What about the adventure packs? Do those work also on the sale?

I believe adventure and triple packs would also work with the sale, but I can't confirm by personal experience. The trap masters and minis were decorated with the sale label. I got to target a bit earlier in the day and the employees hadn't really set much up.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#171 Posted: 20:54:04 09/11/2014

I can confirm that this pack..triples...core..and trap masters count. The game itself counts also. The girl that pulled my 3 from back said they wouldnt but when she rang them up..yep they worked.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:32:26 09/11/2014 by SlayerX11
#172 Posted: 20:56:32 09/11/2014
Quote: SlayerX11

I can confirm that this pack..triples...core..and trap masters count. The game itself counts also. The girl that pulled my 3 from back said they wouldnt but when she rang them up..yep they worked.

Awesome, sounds like it's time for some more Skylanders!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#173 Posted: 21:33:07 09/11/2014
Idk if traps alobe do as i didnt buy any.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me