darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > I don't know if I'll get deleted but...
Page 1 of 1
I don't know if I'll get deleted but...
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#1 Posted: 23:55:50 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi. I don't know if it's permitted but I wanted to say my point of view about the game soo far...

I played like 6 story chapters and I already don't wanna play anymore. smilie The game is worst than Swap force seriously. Why!? First, no pvp! I know like 6 friends that play skylanders and they all said to me that the game was bad or a little bad becuz there was no pvp! This is their main reason why me and they dislike the game soo much. After that, several glitches... I don't know on other console but I'm playing on the Wii U and I saw several glitches like...

-An invincible troll. In chapter 3, there's some green troll with spiked spoon, but one of them was invincible he killed 10 of my skylanders and I was always hitting and shooting at him but he took 0 damages. And btw, I was in a (kill everyone to pass) zone so I had to close my Wii U and start it all again smilie

-Chef Pepper Jack. I don't know if you saw but in a video of SkyDad, Chef. was moon walking (glitch) and he was like ''Why is he moon walking?'' and Lou answered ''Still in development smilie'' but they didin't fix it smilie

-Camera sometimes doesn't follows you and it's really annoying.

There's several other glitches that I forgot but these were the main ones. I was thinking of selling all my Skylanders until I see this. Ver 1.0.1... Does it means there's gonna be updates? Well I really hope so because they need one. smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
JimmyIMMORTAL Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#2 Posted: 00:06:06 07/10/2014
My 360 version has been fine.
---
Collection: 242/254 + 59/60 traps + All Magic Items.
Riot Shield Shredder, Outlaw Brawl and Chain, Steamed Broccoli Guy and Rebel Lob Goblin.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#3 Posted: 00:38:06 07/10/2014
I remember peeps saying the PS4 version was buggy, but I haven't ran into any problems at all. Game looks and runs great. Still wish it looked as good as Swap Force's graphics did (Slam Bams fur doesn't look like real fur now), but it still looks leap and bounds better than Spyro's Adventure and Giants.

I really wish TOYS FOR BOB (I know you guys can see this) would re-release Giants and Spyro's Adventure on one compilation disc, with at least Trap Team's graphics, while allowing you to play as all currently released Skylanders. I want to play those games again, but I wish I could use all of my characters in each game.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#4 Posted: 00:41:08 07/10/2014
The Wii version has been fine also.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#5 Posted: 00:50:35 07/10/2014
The tablet version is great.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6 Posted: 00:51:41 07/10/2014
So far my copy's been good so far. Except for one time where I had to restart Chompy Mountain, but other than that it's good.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#7 Posted: 00:59:53 07/10/2014
My copy's been good so far. The only error I've seen is when you approach the walls you're supposed to shoot with the pepper cannons on Pepper Jack's ship, you get the message "Use Canon to destroy wall" (or something to that effect) instead of spelling it "Cannon".
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#8 Posted: 01:15:31 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: GameMaster78
I remember peeps saying the PS4 version was buggy, but I haven't ran into any problems at all. Game looks and runs great. Still wish it looked as good as Swap Force's graphics did (Slam Bams fur doesn't look like real fur now), but it still looks leap and bounds better than Spyro's Adventure and Giants.

I really wish TOYS FOR BOB (I know you guys can see this) would re-release Giants and Spyro's Adventure on one compilation disc, with at least Trap Team's graphics, while allowing you to play as all currently released Skylanders. I want to play those games again, but I wish I could use all of my characters in each game.

Yep would be pretty awesome to play as sidekicks in spyro's adventure! :3
---
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#9 Posted: 01:17:16 07/10/2014

This is why Beenox sucks
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:46 07/10/2014 by ExcitonKnight
#10 Posted: 01:23:14 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ExcitonKnight

This is why Beenox sucks

Well a lot of my friends said that trap team on X360 and Ps3 was bad and PS4 and Xbone was fun...
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#11 Posted: 01:38:58 07/10/2014
PS4 version is great!

The only glitch I got was when Brawlrus didn't trap and went to the vault, instead of going to the trap.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#12 Posted: 01:59:00 07/10/2014
Quote: LloydDXZX
Quote: ExcitonKnight

This is why Beenox sucks

Well a lot of my friends said that trap team on X360 and Ps3 was bad and PS4 and Xbone was fun...

Quote: Epic popthorn
PS4 version is great!

The only glitch I got was when Brawlrus didn't trap and went to the vault, instead of going to the trap.

Oh, whoops smilie
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#13 Posted: 02:02:23 07/10/2014

You sure? My Slam Bam's fur looks "real". I'm on Wii U with should have graphics the same as PS4.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#14 Posted: 02:44:05 07/10/2014
Sounds like great feedback for the bug thread.

Btw, I'm not entirely optimistic that they will actually fix many of these bugs...in their eyes it's "ok" to swap out a figure that is being buggy or restart the game if you can't complete the level. For me, if I experience this kind of crap when I start playing at Christmas I can assure you this will be my last Skylanders experience. They can't push plastic without good software...take that back...good TESTED and FIXED software. As consumers we've gotten used to software bugs...now software companies are testing to see if we'll ACCEPT buggy software. Remember to vote with your wallet.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:07 07/10/2014 by GhostRoaster
#15 Posted: 03:11:31 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Don't know what happened there smilie Bop is clearly turning on persephone's head! smilie yes it's my video but I'm not paid for these videos so I don't wanna make any advertising or anyting I don't care. U can dislike it if u want I just wanna show the glitches I find!

---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:55 07/10/2014 by LloydDXZX
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#16 Posted: 03:53:52 07/10/2014
So far our 360 version looks to be running ok. I have only played for like an hr and my son for 5hrs total and i haven't heard him complain as of yet.
FaboulousFab Yellow Sparx Gems: 1247
#17 Posted: 05:37:55 07/10/2014
Welcome to reality, better have chosen the blue pill.

And don't forget to buy adventure packs maybe there's not so much bugs inside smilie
---
Marge: But I thought broccoli was...
Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes. One of the deadliest plants on earth. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste.
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#18 Posted: 05:43:01 07/10/2014
Maybe return the game and buy a new one. It's better to start all over than playing a glitched game.
TerraFizz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1484
#19 Posted: 05:51:50 07/10/2014
The nice thing about current gen is that they can patch a lot of these issues.

The problem is if they care enough to do so.
---
smilie Pop Fizz's Theme Song: smilie
http://youtu.be/zpE08s1g7m4
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#20 Posted: 11:02:31 07/10/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

Btw, I'm not entirely optimistic that they will actually fix many of these bugs...in their eyes it's "ok" to swap out a figure that is being buggy or restart the game if you can't complete the level. For me, if I experience this kind of crap when I start playing at Christmas I can assure you this will be my last Skylanders experience. They can't push plastic without good software...take that back...good TESTED and FIXED software. As consumers we've gotten used to software bugs...now software companies are testing to see if we'll ACCEPT buggy software. Remember to vote with your wallet.

there is already enough evidence here to not warrant a buy of this year skylanders. but if you must have the game there will be sales later on... even if they get money, at least then your sending the message that this years game is not okay. buy it at full price day one and they will never learn..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:07:56 07/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
#21 Posted: 11:07:32 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: TerraFizz
The nice thing about current gen is that they can patch a lot of these issues.

The problem is if they care enough to do so.

Yep! they should make updates and fix these kind of bugs but they simply don't care because it's a kid game and kid don't care! They see monsters and are happy to kill them! smilie
---
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#22 Posted: 11:11:21 07/10/2014
what i don't understand is how 1 game can basically not work, yet others have no issues at all.

there has to be more wrong than just "the game" is it an issue with the various hardware or something.

i'm almost finished my nightmare play through and have yet to see even a single flicker (knock on wood). am i just super lucky or something else
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#23 Posted: 11:18:08 07/10/2014
Quote: min8or
what i don't understand is how 1 game can basically not work, yet others have no issues at all.

there has to be more wrong than just "the game" is it an issue with the various hardware or something.

i'm almost finished my nightmare play through and have yet to see even a single flicker (knock on wood). am i just super lucky or something else

before you say you have none problems whatsoever state what platform your playing on.... everyone should stat what platform they have bought the game for. by doing so at least we can try find out what platform has the less bugs/glitches version...

people should also go here and report bugs/glitches or try what other have done to see if their game show a bug/glitch when doing the same that triggered the bug/glitch..

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=108544&page=1
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#24 Posted: 11:25:34 07/10/2014
I've been playing on ps3
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#25 Posted: 12:49:07 07/10/2014
So the game is a little buggy (which can make it frustrating at times), so what? I presume that there will be patches down the road.

We've been playing the Wii-U version and there's a lot of glitches. Do not even get me started on the two-player rubber band problems. OMG - at times that "Hint: The players got too far apart" message comes up and blinks like a disco light and the screen flashes and the characters shoot all over the place and we end up slamming down in a completely different area than we were before. (Try to do the fireplace loot grab with two players on Wii-U and you will see what I mean) Sometimes the camera 'sticks' as well and won't update the angle so we're stuck "jumping blind" across some obstacle or whatever.

This is all part of the fun and has us laughing our rears off.

Yea, Beenox is not the greatest and I am not sure why TFB went that route but there's nothing we can do except post bug reports, hope for a patch and play-on.

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#26 Posted: 13:08:37 07/10/2014
Quote: min8or

Great point, as I remember seeing Swap Force issues last year but I didn't have a problem. I'm "hoping" waiting until Christmas will give them time to patch the major stuff. All I'm saying is that if I have serious problems it will be the last time they get my money. The suits can be cheapskates and not patch, and I'll do the same and stop spending.

Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
So the game is a little buggy (which can make it frustrating at times), so what? I presume that there will be patches down the road.

I thought as you did, and then I've been seeing how they run this franchise. They don't patch like other software developers do. Your presumption is incorrect.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:10:23 07/10/2014 by GhostRoaster
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#27 Posted: 17:26:37 07/10/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: GhostRoaster

there is already enough evidence here to not warrant a buy of this year skylanders. but if you must have the game there will be sales later on... even if they get money, at least then your sending the message that this years game is not okay. buy it at full price day one and they will never learn..

It's Activision, they only release patches in the most dire of circumstances.

The first three Skylander games were so incredible, each in their own ways, that they have molded hardcore fans willing to gladly spend far more money than this fourth game is worth. The bugs, question marks, and numerous varied ways the game encourages more spending all add up to an experience that is simply not worth the full Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price. Buying into the Trap Team experience at launch is a rip-off. I'd be disappointed in Toys for Bob if I wasn't inclined to believe the blame for any lack of quality and attempts to encourage further spending rests solely at Activision's feet.

If the series continues this way, we'll soon have high-quality figures at a premium (maybe with better paint jobs) and gameplay like DI2.0; hollow and lackluster, a formality.
---
1Jn47
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:50 07/10/2014 by Plordigian
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me